The Librarian's Fantasy Journal - [M lf F, Light-to-Possible-Dub-Con]

Started by TheVillain, September 02, 2021, 03:41:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheVillain

YC is on the surface a mild-mannered and mousey Librarian for a small library, nobody around her is any the wiser that she actually has an intense - arguably overactive - imagination. She is prone to diving quickly into her own fantasies lately many of which are decidedly sexual in nature and feature MC, a single father she often sees bringing their young child around for book readings and other library activities. Fantasies ranging from lighthearted swashbuckling romances to darker fares where he goes mad with lust and sexually overpowers her right there in the library among the shelves.

And there the situation would have stayed with nobody any the wiser if it wasn't for her habit of writing down the particularly good or intense fantasies in a small journel she keeps in her purse, and her accidentally checking out her fantasy journal to the man of her desires himself.

If you're interested, PM and we can discuss all sorts of directions this can go.
My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.