Ewoks Snack Shack and Bar

Started by whiteflame, February 27, 2009, 09:12:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MzNurse

mmmmmmmmmmmm....frosting....

nom nom nom nom....Saber?  *kisses*
Mz's O.O   Mz's Downtimes   Story Ideas  Open for a few new rps. PM me.

Lolli

Pardon me.. I'm dribbling.
Guess who's back? ;]
Sorry for the lack of posts to all my RP partners! MWAH

Tweethearts.

MzNurse

Lolli look!  Whipped cream too!

Lolli

Oh gawrsh! Lovely man, frosting, whipped cream... -is now sitting in a pile of her own drool-

I'm going to go to bed right now.. and have lovely dreams.
-stands with Nurse to get a good look, sighs happily, and drifts off to her bed-
MWAH everybody, MWAH!
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

saberblue

And I say MWAH right back! ^^  G'night! 

*kisses everybody*
O/O and Character Roster: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=31407.0

"Don't try to be a great man, just be a man - let history make its own judgments."

MzNurse

*restocks all the goodies and the special boxes*  Hey fireeyes, there's a box here with your name on it.  It has all your favorite homebaked goodies.

Fireeyes

Hey MzNurse. -Skips over happily to get goodies- How is your day so far?

MzNurse

uhhhhmmmm...payday yesterday. 

Today:  bank, bills, grocery store, broke

saberblue

Ew.  I know that feeling.  Except payday was last week and I've been broke since. XD

"Don't try to be a great man, just be a man - let history make its own judgments."

saturnschild

*sulks in corner* I wish i had a pay day.
The greatest thing you can ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return.-Moulin Rouge
In a world ruled by the dead, we are forced to finally start living.- Walking Dead
And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him. - Johnny Cash

Ons and Offs saturn

saberblue

I wish I had more days off. XD

saturnschild

days off no pay days what the difference.
The greatest thing you can ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return.-Moulin Rouge
In a world ruled by the dead, we are forced to finally start living.- Walking Dead
And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him. - Johnny Cash

Ons and Offs saturn

saberblue

MzNurse

*restocks all the baked goodies and special boxes*

Fireeyes

*sneaks in and grabs a special box then finds a seat* Hello Everyone

saturnschild

Ello Ello *grabs box* I am so close to finishing school. just one more paper and a speech and a exam.....Oh dear that sound like so much. *sulks in corner*

Ons and Offs saturn

Fireeyes

*nibbles on cookie and nods* That does sound like alot.  Of all that though I think the speech prt would make me nervous.  Good luck with all of that though.  Hopefully you do well and it doesn't take tooo long.  :D

saturnschild

it is going to take long. I just want to concentrate on Acen this week but nooo I have to get an education. *sulks and starts to grow mushrooms in corner*

Ons and Offs saturn

Fireeyes

*giggles and waves fist in the air* damn thoe educations

tesseractive

*finds a small pastry*

[cliche]Hang in there -- you can do it, and think how proud you'll feel when you get done![/cliche]

No actual useful advice here, just moral support. *hugs*
~ Tessa ~

We are never not what we are, but we are never not becoming what we will be.

saturnschild

*letteeseractive hug but stay sulking* but I am lazy planing thing out never works for me. I mean I get the stuff done but agh the time I spent on it I could have been playing my xbox *sulks more*

Ons and Offs saturn

Lolli

Oh, Saturn my dear. Soon enough, it'll be over with and you'll wonder.. "Where the hell did my youth go?" Such is life.. too frickin' fast!
IHAVEPURPLEHAIR!
-cough-

Hello, Radio:Tesseractive! Welcome to the Shack. ;p
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

tesseractive

Thanks, Lolli. Seemed like I was overdue to come visit.
~ Tessa ~

We are never not what we are, but we are never not becoming what we will be.

saturnschild

*pops head up from sulking* what purple hair cooly I want purple air. Purples my favorite color.

Ons and Offs saturn

Fireeyes

Purple hair.  I use to have purple hair, twas so fun.  I heard my favorite word, didn't know you played xbox.  What kind of games do you play Saturn?