[Van - NC] Desperate Times [Taking More MEN]

Started by TheVillain, October 22, 2010, 02:28:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sashira

I want to play! I'll have a character up tonight or tomorrow. So if that means we can have one more rapist, I mean male character, so be it.

TheVillain

Oh, Featherfall will be glad to hear that. Show me what you got.
My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

Zillah

If you have room for another female character, I'd love to try this. If there is, I'll get a character up later today for approval. :)

Hunter

Name: James Livingston
Married/Single: Single
Dislikes: Bullies, Lazy People
Personality: James has a calm, almost aloof personality.   Because of that, he rarely forms close relationships.  (Oddly enough, James tends to be monogamous.)
History: James comes from a family with a long history of English Nobility.  While he didn't inherit the family title, he's got plenty of money and free time.  Given that he's the only member of his family left with the ability to reproduce, he knows that it'll be one of his children that eventually inherits the title.   As a child, he was privately tutored.  As such, he's received a broad education and can do pretty much whatever he wants.   He has a Political Sciences degree from Cambridge and has traveled the world, never settling down in any one area for more than a year.

In spite of his condition, James knows that he'll have to be the one to produce a heir for the family name.  This carries a bit more responsibility than he wants at this time, and he knows sooner rather than later he'll have to settle somewhere and select the woman who's responsibility will be to produce said heir.  He views his badge as simply another tool to accomplish things, and tends to have the same view on money.  On several occasions, he's simply taken the woman home with him and locked her away there until he grew tired of her.

His viewpoints on women really haven't changed much and he's of mixed feelings about how things changed (i.e. it makes it easier to get laid but much harder for a serious relationship).  He's figured that whomever he selects, he'll more or less have to lock her away in seclusion and has begun to look for ways to ensure that once he's made his selection that he'll be able to keep her only for his own use.  Nobles can bend the rules sometimes and he's still trying to figure out a way to do it without turning her into more or less a sex slave.  And not having much success.

TheVillain

@Zillah - Sure, let me see what you got.

@Hunter - Going to need more, but you have a respectable start.
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

Hunter

TheVillain

Hunter

That's all I got right now, sorry.   More will emerge during play.  -.-

TheVillain

How about going into more detail with his history?

kaz

Hunter - when did he find out he was fertile, was he pleased?  How did the illness effect him, how has it changed his views on the world, on women.  Does he have his badge and has he used it yet? Has it changed his view of women with the new breeding laws.  Things like that.  Nice start, very sexy. 
Looking to write.  Sometimes life catches up with me.  If it does I will be back...

Hunter

Keith

Zillah

Name: Melanie Swift
Marital Status: Single
Stats: 5' 3" 32C-24-32 - 105lbs
Hair/Eyes: Blonde/Brown.
Appearance:

Likes: Helping others (particularly kids), reading trashy romance novels, playing piano, a nice glass of wine
Dislikes: People who are rude and arrogant, swearing, smoking and rainy, gloomy days.
Player Likes: If a bunch of guys decided to gangbang her, and spit on her and slap her around while they did so … well, I wouldn’t mind. ;) Although Melanie certainly would! Also, if someone forced Melanie to explore an interest in girls … again, I wouldn’t mind.
Personality: Friendly, mild-mannered, far too trusting of people.
History: Melanie is a cheerful, friendly girl, raised by extremely liberal and free-thinking (and wealthy) parents. She had an incredibly sheltered childhood, and grew to believe in the best of people. She is the eternal optimist, thinking that everything will always work out in the end, even in the direst of situations, and even in situations where such sunny optimism is, well, ludicrous. . She became a teacher out of a desire to help those less fortunate than her. In an effort to protect their somewhat naïve and entirely-too trusting daughter, though, her parents “encouraged” Melanie to teach in a private school for younger children … in an effort to shield her from the Breeding Laws.

Melanie believes the Breeding Laws are a good thing … however, she tends to think of them in a very abstract sense, that they are “good for humanity”. If ever pressed on why she thinks that, though, she offers only a few meaningless platitudes, stammers, and then tries to change the subject as quickly as possible. She doesn’t know anyone personally raped or assaulted because of the Laws, and she certainly has never been attacked.

Melanie only has been on a few dates with a few men in her life, mostly in arranged dates carefully considered and approved by her parents. She isn’t a virgin, but she’s extremely inexperienced when it comes to sex.

TheVillain

Hunter

TheVillain

Yes. Trying to keep at least as many women as there are men in this, I think we're either even or 1 up with women. Someone confirm?

TheVillain

Also, people- if you've been accepted feel free to post your characters in the character thread if you haven't already. Need the head count.

lovelygirl

I'm going out for the day, but will be able to move it over early tomorrow
Slowly getting back to posting

Ons &Offs
A &A's updated 3/27/16 UPDATE Very Important!

kaz

Lovely - Daphne Rogers
Kaz - Lexi James
Zillah - Melanie Swift
Sashira - Character awaited
Haibane - Anoka Sargent
              - Natalie Dewar
Venom - Nicky Jamerson
Aya - Melissa Hall

Villian - Ben Foster
Behemoth - Damien Knight
Keith - Keith Richards
Hunter - James Livingstone
Featherfall - character awaited

Well looking over the characters we have we have 8 women and 5 men.  Awaiting a couple of characters from Sashira & Featherfall.
Looking to write.  Sometimes life catches up with me.  If it does I will be back...

TheVillain

I was going by what gender a player's character tend to be, so Haibane would count as 1. But yes, thank you Kaz.

Haibane

I get the impression that disposable female characters are useful too - one scene and they leave the story. I think many encounters in this world would be like that. I also have no interest in pregnancy plots. Not my thing (at this time of life anyway!) so being fertilised and the char leaving the story would be preferable for me, allowing me to wheel another girl in.

I hope Villain, you won't require huge depth to such one-shotters as the girls who intend to get entwined in the story?

TheVillain

A little effort would be nice, but no- if she's never going to appear again I'm not going to require The Great Gatsby.

Keith

One-shots seem very likely, but I would say that pregnency isn't always a one shot success thing either, so..

TheVillain

We should take this up in the OOC thread.

Featherfall

Here's my first character; I plan on making another, more twisted one later if this one gets accepted. >:)

Name: Marcus Van
Marital Status: Single
Stats: 6'2" 230 lbs.
Hair/Eyes: Black/brown
Appearance: Ignore the old-school weapons and focus on the clothing and hair

Dislikes: Rapists, atheists, liberals/governments (he views them as the same)
Player Likes: Just see my roleplay page, but I doubt that it'll come up much with THIS guy
Personality: Slightly crazy, Marcus is kind and gentle enough, though when he sees something he disagrees with, he'll start quoting Bible verses while smashing someone in the face. An innocent child one minute, a murderous monster the next.
History: Marcus was born of the union of a teenage girl and her rapist. Rather than abort the child, the girl gave birth, and then sent into a Puritan orphanage, often coming to see the boy in his early years to make sure he was being well looked after. Marcus has few memories of his mother; just that she 'was beautiful, and cared'.

The pastor, however, made in known in uncertain terms that Marcus was the union of a child and a demon, and thus was born far more sinful then others. So, he told Marcus, he must lead a far more pure life than others. Marcus took this to heart, dedicated his life to the Puritan Church, and became known as a kindly, if slightly off his rocker, traveling preacher.

However, he began to notice violent tendencies within himself. Self-flagellation could only do so much, so he enrolled in a kickboxing club to help ease out his aggression. While it wasn't entirely successful, it did take off enough of the sting that he could trust himself around people.

When the Breeding Laws hit, Marcus saw them for what they were; turning men into monsters, and giving monsters an excuse to act out on their desires. "Laws without morality must be broken!!!"

So Marcus has gone on to preach and denounce the law, saying it was the duty handed down by God Himself to defend any woman being violated for the sake of 'breeding', and that anyone who stood by and did nothing was 'as guilty as the rapists themselves'. Part of the reason he did this was because he truly believed what he said. But the other reason was a paper-thin shield to hide behind when he noticed that he still had sexual cravings...

Marcus is afraid to get himself tested, afraid of the power that would be handed to him. Most importantly, Marcus is afraid to be around a woman alone. He doesn't know how much longer he can help himself...