Fantasy household game, 4 households (checking for interest and helper)

Started by rachels270692, January 27, 2016, 05:35:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

El Maligno

rachels270692

Ok open to roleplay, looking for people to roleplay with :) new craving on my page so check it out :D

Here you can find my ons and offs ons and offs

Check out my forum I am always up for roleplay.Roleplay forum

Here are my absences for 2016, dates where i will not be on or if I am not on for long. Absences 2016

Orpheus69

A good traveler has no fixed plans, and is not intent on arriving.

rachels270692

Ok open to roleplay, looking for people to roleplay with :) new craving on my page so check it out :D

Here are my absences for 2016, dates where i will not be on or if I am not on for long. Absences 2016

rachels270692

ok well that makes 3 of use for sure, hmmm
any idea on how we can try and get some more people in? i am never got at bring people in hehe :P

Galanthor

rachels270692

rachels270692

right so we have 3 household heads, and 1 sub family so far.

*sigh* i hope we get more people i really want to do this now

Orpheus69

Since we're short on people I'll happily switch to head of the vampires if it makes thing easier.

A good traveler has no fixed plans, and is not intent on arriving.

rachels270692