Millennium Slave Law [Players Wanted]

Started by Haibane, May 28, 2012, 07:52:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PeacethatPowerbrings

Tried to fix the picture on my character sheet, let me know if it's showing now?

I am filled with recollections of lives I have not lived.

Photo

@peacethatpowerbrings

yeah. red head with a nearly exposed, and impressively large, chest.
Apologies and Absences

MIA MIA MIA MIA MIA MIA

Haibane

Quote from: Chrystal on May 29, 2012, 05:51:06 PM
Gah. This is getting to complex.

H, how about I scrap that character and create a different one?
If you wish. I've had to almost fully reject another character that wanted to be involved with the BFA in a way that I didn't see the BFA working.

Think of the BFA as nothing more than a bunch of civil servants.

I need to descibe the BFA's duties and powers more clearly in the opening post, as well as slave traders, slave trainers and the police, plus how the collars work. I'm trying to design a very secure system given how obviously so many people would try to abuse it and how so many players are trying to break it!

A character that trafficks in illegal imports would still be useful in the game as yours was the only one. I just couldn't buy the fake collars thing. She could tyrade in uncollared females, no problem and in fact many would, but the collaring process that comes post-training is a distinctive step and closely controlled.

Quote from: Photo on May 29, 2012, 06:05:51 PM
@Elias.

I bet Sophie could work at a mechanics shop. she's a little bit of a grimy girl, and i don't see how it could hurt. But if she is owned by some one else? would she work there? maybe I'm just reaching here, but the more all of our characters can communicate the better.
I would have thought that most slaves will work for their owners, it would be a little unusual to have one work for another master and there would probably be very little need for such arrangements.

Perhaps one of our players who has just one character could have their slave paired up with Ricardo Reyes first?

@summoner

looks like our characters are aquainted. What's up with that?
I imagine he just put it down as a suggestion. By all means agree or disagree but send a PM and see if you two can't work something out. They may just play golf together, or go gambling.

@everyone

be sure we're allowing ourselves freedoms to communicate with other characters. Not everything will end up being sexual, and having more people all on the same page is much better than having everyone in perfectl, separate places
Yes, it would be good to have some form of over-reaching arc going on. Urbanzorro's character has potential as his ex-detective has just arrived here and is taking over the small BFA 'information desk' style office to set up a bigger BFA departmnet that will include taking in public slaves and training them, plus an admin department that will deal with collaring and tracking and owner relations. That will definitely affect the local slave traders and training establishments and could affect the traffickers as well.

Quote from: Vaulera on May 29, 2012, 08:42:14 PM
Am I still able to join, or is it full? I was hoping to play a slave girl.
Yes, you may join. I said yes, several pages back when you asked the first time! :) I'm turning no-one away at the moment.

We have to slot in the not-spoken-for slave girls somewhere though. A slave girl doesn't necessarily need interaction with an owner. If someone owns more than one but is in a scene on business then the two slave girls can interact. Or we can have a bar or nightclub or restaurant owne dby an NPC character and several slave characters can work there. I'm fine with slave characters inventing NPC owners.

As I said the other day I want, and expect, people in this game to bring the city to life by making NPCs for quick scenes and having them around for a while before moving on. I will be making a directory of NPCs as we go and anyone can pick one up and use them.

Dashenka

What I think I do is keep Veronica as a slave. Whoever 'claims' her gets her. So if anybody wants to have her a his daughter or sister, she's up for grabbing.

Next to that I'll create another character, a free woman. Daughter of a Russian billionaire. If that's okay with you lot. I'll give a more detailed character description when the temperature here in the tropics of Moscow goes down so I can properly think again.

Out here in the fields, I fight for my meals and I get my back into my living.

I don't need to fight to prove I'm right and I don't need to be forgiven.

Haibane

That sounds good to me. I was wondering if you and LilT wanted to get together as Russian mistress and slave?

Laughing Hyena

First off major congratulations on having such an interest spike for your own game. Not sure if I'll have the time for it but if I do I'll join in a heartbeat. I noticed that no one has claimed Mizuki and filled the brothers slot for her so I probably shall be doing that if theres no objection.

Haibane

Feel free to check with Melisa by PM.

Laughing Hyena

I will come back later on with hopefully the good news.

Haibane

Melisa, I have accepted Mizuki's character to the game.

Be aware that as her closest male relative her father is her Master. You can, if you wish, have him gift her to his son before the game begins, or have him do that by a message sent as the game is running. In any case her brother would have to be classified as her temporary guardian as she's in another country from her Master, which is very rare for a slave.

As a newly transferred ownership agreement it would make a good scene for Mizuki and her brother to have to go along to the new BAF office that has just opened in the city where Julien Sabatier will record the details of the transaction and wish to visually make a record of the new resident slave in the principality.

Does that sould like a possible scene early in the game?

MelisaArtemis

@Haibane: sure, that works for me. What about I propose a bit of a mix between the two scenario? Like... Although Mizuki is technically is her father's slave along with her mother but her father actually lover his wife/slave and therefore wants Mizuki to belong to someone who he knows can treat and take care of her, hence her brother something like a gift so to speak from father to his son. :)

BlackLightning

Character Image:
Player Name: BlackLightning
Character Name: Ryuuji"Ryuu" Adam
Status (Free/Slave): Free
If free, occupation: Manager of an international trading company
List other characters yours knows: ~please list each by name and whether they are a friend or business associate~
1. Mizuki Adam: Slave / Little sister
If slave, state owner: ~'unowned' slaves are public property of the BFA~
Nationality: British
Physical attributes: 175 cm (5' 9) 70 Kg (154 Pounds). Black hair, black eyes, oriental feature.
Background and Personality Notes:

Unlike his sister whose appearance greatly  takes after their father, Ryuuji's appearance takes after their Japanese mother making him very much look like an Asian born person. He was sent to Monaco by his father at the age of 20 to be a junior manager of a small division in the branch of an international trading company in the country which deals with import and export of various goods including but not limited to slaves, legally of course. Although he is not a genius at any rate, he is found to be a natural leader with great instinct in managing others a business, especially in the human resource and budgeting which is proven by how fast his division in the company greatly flourish in the rather short time under his management.

Just like the rest of his family, Ryuuji have no problem accepting the slavery act which is profound by how his company has employs some slaves to do most of the menial jobs like secretary, or blue collar labour. Although he does not necessarily treat the slaves in his company nicely, he does not treat them badly either, such as providing them some measure of meager salary, giving strict rule in his division that the other employees are not to treat the slaves badly, allowing them to have a lunch break time during their work and providing them separate eating room only for them to prevent them from being abused by the other employees. It is therefore comes in no surprise that many of his "corporate slaves" as he calls them tend to be more motivated to work under him compared which actually becomes one of the division's secret to be so successful compared to their competitors even other divisions in the company.

As a person, Ryuuji tend to be indifferent and serious in his interaction with other people almost to the point of being cold. On the other hand however, he treasures his family and friends greatly, showing them rare compassion and protectiveness that will seem alien to others who knows him. It is only to his sister however that he truly bares himself as he gives her the love and treatment above anyone else, something that his father apparently recognized when he gift the girl to him once she is off age to be slaved.

PS: If anyone want to be in the list of the people Ryuuji knows, just tell me :)

Photo

@everyone

'i did forget that Adrian could own his sisters....so! if any lightly skinned blonde slave is still unowned, she could EASILY be Adrian's younger sibling. This would mean that Adrian's father has recently died, which would do wonders for my character, given his issue with the male role in society, having just lost his main male role-model would be a great catalyst for many of the actions i have planned for him.
Apologies and Absences

MIA MIA MIA MIA MIA MIA

Dashenka

I have an idea for the background of Veronica I want to verify first.

She didn't have her parents when she turned 18 so she knew she was going to the BFA so before she did she 'escaped'. Could she have been free and fleeing in Africa until 23? Then accidentally she strayed a bit too far from home where Linda gets her? Is that okay?

As for owning lilT...  >:) I'd like that :P

Photo

Adrian Dumont and Sophie Bisset

Adrian Layvin Dumont

I don't like using people AS famous AS JGL, here. But, I looked for almost two hours, I hate finding pictures for male characters. Fortunately, Levitt is pretty much what I am imagining.

Player Name: Photo
If free, occupation: Government employee.
List other characters yours knows: ~please list each by name and whether they are a friend or business associate~
1. James Sutherling - Acquaintance
Nationality: Monacan
Physical attributes: five feet, eleven inches tall. Adrian is 202 pounds. He has an athletic build, a little bit too muscular. His genes are large and powerful. Adrian does not actively work on his physique, though. A large upper torso and powerful legs come naturally to him. Dark hair, curly, and thick. Blue eyes (unlike the picture).

Background and Personality Notes: Adrian has some moral challenges in every niche of his mind. He has been raised to believe in an idea that disturbs him down to the center of every molecule. His family is government, and following in his father's footsteps has always made sense to him. Male lineage, family names, family money, and social position mean a lot to the Dumonts. The slaves (woman) of his blood have quickly become known to be outstandingly blond, and full of life. They are vibrant, thin, and their eyes are brightly colored. His family is wealthy due to the price at which his sister's and cousins are selling.

Most of the men in his family are shaped like woman. They are tall, thin men with light brown hair and bright (crazy) eyes. They walk with a high nature, and a fake smile that shines for miles. Adrian on the other hand, looks scotish, and physically more round. He is a few inches shorter than all of his free (male) cousins, but he outweighs all of them by at least thirty pounds. Rumors of a bastard origin are in his past. Most people who cared thought that his mother had had an affair with his father. But, those rumors were quelled long ago. They do return intermittently, and he can never seem to abandon his dark, bulky hair. Adrian's abstraction defines him. He has always been the cast shadow of his family; and ultimately, his society. His ideas are strange, and sometimes he appears to be out of his mind.

He is not. His peers see him as less than a man, and his negative reaction to this world has made him an outcast.

His family has long served the royalty of Monaco. In the old ages of europe, his great-grandfathers sat on the council, and they worked behind the scenes in order to insure that the king/queen/prince/princess were respected by their people. It was hardly an important task, for the population of such a small principality was never endangered by political corruption. In more recent years, the last two hundred or so, the Dumonts have been secretaries for the treasury. Now, Adrian is one of three Dumonts holding a government job. All of them are much needed pencil pushers, and most of their work revolves around the slave trade.

Adrian drinks more in the office than he does at home. His family money makes him incredibly wealthy. He also has a business mind, and a patient attitude toward life.

Sophie Maryse Bisset
more pictures/Some info

So, this girl is pretty spot on. I don't have to disclose much about her specific appearance at this time. She is petite. That's the most un-obvious thing in these pictures that should be. Imagine her next to a sixteen foot ladder with snow shoes on that are too big.

Player Name: Photo
Status (Free/Slave): slave
1.Kaelyn Richelieu (will be buying Sophie)
Nationality: French
Physical attributes: ~(Five feet, six inches - 121 pounds - Short black hair; amber colored brown eyes 31B-24-30)~ Sophie will not have any tattoo's.

Background and Personality Notes: Young Ms. Bisset is a well trained slave. She had no master at the age of eighteen, and aware of the punishment, she turned herself in for training, and trade. Before she turned of age, Sophie was very much an artist, and a free-thinker. She liked music, and singing. Being of French descent, she would be arriving in Monaco two years after her legal fucking age. So, she knows what she's doing.

At the start of the story, she might as well belong to anyone, but it will be important to find out why. She will have to be purchased, traded, stolen, or freed. Any of these are viable options for Sophie. She is a very blank slate as of now. I only know that she will some how find beauty in this twisted world. she will be a woman built for this lifestyle. She will already appreciate slavery when the game starts. so, as the character develops, we'll see if she reaches nirvana or realizes that she's in hell.

we should start posting little headers with our character's pictures in them, givent he size of interest in this game, it would be a lot easier to keep track of who is controlling who, i have to go back page after page in order to find people's characters right now. It's a bit of a hassle, just a thought, maybe it'll spread
Apologies and Absences

MIA MIA MIA MIA MIA MIA

The Lovely Tsaritsa

@LovelylilT

are there any plans sorted out with your lovely innocent russian girl? I'm still looking for a slave relationship for Adrian.

Hi Photo,

I'm sorry, I'm wanting a female slave owner, for this game. I hope, you under stand?

The Lovely Tsaritsa

Quote from: Dashenka on May 30, 2012, 08:26:15 AM

Hooray! I'd like that, too, Dashenka, very much! ;D

Haibane

Quote from: Dashenka on May 30, 2012, 08:26:15 AM
I have an idea for the background of Veronica I want to verify first.

She didn't have her parents when she turned 18 so she knew she was going to the BFA so before she did she 'escaped'. Could she have been free and fleeing in Africa until 23? Then accidentally she strayed a bit too far from home where Linda gets her? Is that okay?

Yes, she could easily stay free in north Africa as there are no slave laws there.

When slavers operate illegally in N Africa, remember they are not bringing Africans into Europe as was done centuries ago, but as Chrystal pointed out a few pages back, when the slave laws were enacted across Europe, tens of thousands of women (and their entire families no doubt) would have emigrated to countries that did not have the laws like Ireland, Greece, N Africa.

So the women being captured and brought back from those places will be Europeans, for the most part, and the authorities in France and other places might even turn a blind eye to this trafficking in consideration that those who fled denied their governments many millions in rightful 'Freedom Fee' taxes.

Dashenka

Ye Veronica fled to Africa. Ireland?? *shudders*

I'll update her profile soon and get my Russian created as well..

Reia

Wow, y'all have been busy! Very exciting. :D

As far as any unclaimed slaves go, they're welcome to work at the brothel if they so wish. That way they can have interactions with me, other characters, and NPCs.

@Haibane - as per what Photo said, I'm also having trouble. Could we possibly set up a character profile thread?
[tr][td]

Updated: 03/24/19
[/td][td]
Updated: 06/24/12
[/td][td]
Updated: 07/20/15
[/td][td]
Posted: 11/24/14
[/td][td]
Updated: 03/04/19
[/td][/tr][/table]

Dashenka

Hai, I've updated Veronica's character sheet. Just a question though... is it okay if Veronica has yet to be caught and trained a bit? This would obviously happen at the start of the game. Or should she already be captured and trained a bit?

Haibane

We don't have any trainer characters yet which is really surprising, so I'm not sure.

Its possible Urbanzorro would accept some training work on her but really training a slave can take months so that could be all that your character experiences in-game unless we include one scene as a kind of flashback early on, or we do some serious time skips to later after she is trained. I think a more dynamic game results if slaves are fully trained at the game start, or at least have a great deal of expereince of submission within their family such as Miss Adam and Miss Sabatier.

In my unhappy experiences with so many slave games, if they start untrained and the training is RP'd, they never get even very far in that process before players lose interest. I would much rather have all slaves fully trained or as with my girl, not actually receive formal pain-training except as part of her daily progress as a slave.

I don't so much expect formal training scenes with Karin, more like small reminders of things and stern words on how she should behave and respond, that sort of thing.

As to a thread for the characters, I will create one soon.

Dashenka

Okay I just need somebody to 'own' Veronica then. Just to complete the background and how far she is in her training now.

Reia

Quote from: Haibane on May 30, 2012, 01:47:08 PM
As to a thread for the characters, I will create one soon.

You're awesome!

@Photo - By headers do you mean something like the following?

Name: Kaelyn Richelieu | Occupation: Free woman/Brothel Owner
Tagged: Open

That's what we used in another game I took part in. It helped a lot with keeping track of who was who and such, and I think it would be good for this game.

I'm also going to include Kaelyn's updated profile under a cut. I added a few things to her personality, especially in regards to how she views enslaved women and about her attitudes towards men.

Kaelyn Richelieu
  Character Image:

Player Name: Reia
Character Name: Kaelyn Richelieu
If free, occupation: Owns/runs a prosperous brothel
List other characters yours knows:
1. David Cornell (will be meeting in game)
2. Tillie LeBon (will be buying as her slave)
3. Sophie Maryse Bisset (will be buying as her slave)
4. Richard Dale (is his customer)
Nationality: French/Monacan
Physical attributes:
     Eyes: Brown
     Hair: Dark brown, almost black
     Height: 5'6"
     Weight: 150 lbs
     Build: Curvy, toned
Sexuality: Bi-Sexual
Background and Personality Notes:

Personality: Kaelyn has a strong personality, a take charge attitude that allows her to get her way regardless of the situation. She knows what she wants and does whatever it takes to get it. She's sensuous in a way most women no longer are - a natural allure to her that makes most men wish she was a slave and not a free woman. There's a mysterious air about her that tend to make others wary of her but, at the same time makes them want to get closer to her and try to get to know her.

Attitudes towards other women: Kaelyn views enslaved women as being beneath her, nothing more than possessions for her to own and use. She believes that a woman who can't pay for her freedom deserves everything and anything done to her. This is due in part to the way she was brought up as a rich and spoiled girl and is also a belief that she held when talks of the new laws started. Because of this attitude, she can come across as rather catty and snobbish. While she isn't a cruel mistress, she expects her every order to be followed and her slaves to be absolutely obedient.

Attitudes towards men: She has no problems with men, as long as they don't try to talk down to her or treat her like a would be slave. There have been a few male lovers (both before and after the law), but she prefers men who will submit to her in the bedroom.

Background: Born and raised in Monaco, the city is in Kaelyn's blood. She was raised by her grandfather, a rich businessman that owns several upscale apartment buildings and hotels in the city. When the law was enacted, he made sure to pay for Kaelyn to be free, knowing that she wouldn't work out as a slave due to her personality. She has several male relatives who respect her freedom and the family patriarch's decision to keep his only female grandchild free.

She started up a brothel shortly after her freedom was secured and runs a successful business that caters to Monaco's wealthiest and its visitors. There are less than 10 girls under her 'employ' (that she has bought) and who have been trained to be the obedient and willing toys to the many men that buy their time. The brothel is officially owned by a male cousin and any major decisions are made by him with Kaelyn making suggestions when necessary.

Because of her family's wealth and the money the brothel brings in, Kaelyn has a comfortable and lavish lifestyle. She lives in a large penthouse apartment in one of her grandfather's buildings and has several of her own personal slaves (mostly used for household work). One of her passions is collecting vintage cars and is a regular customer of Richard Dale's, often going to him for new cars or to have him fix up one she's found.

Since her wallet has no limit, Kaelyn spends freely when it comes to staying beautiful. She goes to the salon a couple times a week to be pampered and have her hair professionally styled. Her clothes are of the latest fashion and her jewelry some of the most expensive.

Her freedom is insured for the long run due to a trust that her grandfather set up. Her EFS License is paid on time every month thanks to this trust, as all Kaelyn has to do is show up at local BFA office and hand in a check, along with a swab of saliva for DNA. Kaelyn has also made sure to set aside money for any possible 'just in case' scenarios.

Kaelyn is currently looking for new slaves, one or two for the brothel and one for her own personal use. Which goes where will be determined by how they act and how much of a liking she takes to them. She might even keep two for herself.
[tr][td]

Updated: 03/24/19
[/td][td]
Updated: 06/24/12
[/td][td]
Updated: 07/20/15
[/td][td]
Posted: 11/24/14
[/td][td]
Updated: 03/04/19
[/td][/tr][/table]

Chrystal

*grins*

OH! I have it.

H, you'll love this: The Slave Repatriation Act...

Following the enactment of the law, as pointed out, there was a huge exodus from Europe and America into anti-slavery countries.

This caused a worrying drain in female slave labour but also in males. So certain countried that were the worst affected introduced laws to "win back"  their citizens. Any person that was originally a citizen of a slave country, who enters that country, or an ally of that country, by whatever method, may be immediately claimed by the local branch of the BFA and submitted for training and collaring.

The BFA will pay a bounty for the capture of any such slave.

As with the undeclared war between Britain and Spain in the 17th century, slave runners are sometimes issued with the equivalent of "Letters of Marque", giving them a semi-legal status and the ability to operate with the protection of the armed forces of their own nation.

Thus, although Linda operates illegally in North Africa, once in international waters, she is protected by the French Navy, and is actually legitimate in France. Plus it means she can have a nicer boat!

HOWEVER: She herself is an escapee, and would be liable under the same "repatriation of slaves" act, to be enslaved herself. This gives me the reason I was looking for as to why she has a fake license. Repatriated slaves are not eligible to hold licenses. That rather smacks my poetic justice scenario on the head too, but I don't think anyone was going to go for it.

Quote from: Dashenka on May 30, 2012, 01:48:26 PM
Okay I just need somebody to 'own' Veronica then. Just to complete the background and how far she is in her training now.

Dash, if she's yet to be caught, then she's un-owned, and when caught would be owned by Linda...

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Dashenka

I leave it up to you Chrys how and where and if you want Veronica :)