Milford Sanctuary for the Sexually Depraved (Interest Check) [EX]

Started by Clio, January 20, 2015, 11:45:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ManofDawnLight

Quote from: la dame en noir on January 27, 2015, 04:29:18 PM
Is Christa the only GM? Just wondering :3

Anyways, here is a WIP for a character. Sorry It took me so long to post something and I've been interested in this RP for a while now.

WIP/Very rough draft
Name: Elizabeth Garnet Simmons
Role: Visitor
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Reason for Visit: Elizabeth is an aspiring horror author and likes to visit haunted/abandoned buildings and historical sites for inspiration.
Appearance:
Character Model: Carla Campbell
Links to Additional Pictures:
Personality:

History:

Character Connections: PM me if you want to come up with some sort of connection with her.

Link to Player's O/O: O/O
Character O/O:
ON: Rough sex, Hair pulling, Forced Masturbation, Discipline
OFF: Pregnancy, Bestiality, Fisting/Gaping, Gore/Vore, Lactation
Definite Limits: No Toilet play, Gore/Vore
Player: la dame en noir

No, we are Co-GMs.   I like the horror story writer angle.  Wouldn't it Be interesting if in her last book she used one of the ghosts in Milford for her original idea and finally decided to visit because the inspiration she needed was for a sequel?
Short stories for now.  Light posts.

I am returning slowly.

la dame en noir

Quote from: ManofDawnLight on January 27, 2015, 06:49:27 PM
No, we are Co-GMs.   I like the horror story writer angle.  Wouldn't it Be interesting if in her last book she used one of the ghosts in Milford for her original idea and finally decided to visit because the inspiration she needed was for a sequel?

Interesting idea, thats probably something I could discuss if anyone were interested.
Games(Group & 1x1): 7 | Post Rate: 1 - 6 days | Availability: Actively looking!
A&A | FxF |
O/Os | FxF Writers Directory

ManofDawnLight

Quote from: LuciferOs on January 27, 2015, 05:23:31 AM
WIP

http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5290/5322164951_0a5cae9452.jpg
http://www.visualphotos.com/photo/2x3499227/sexy_nurse_preparing_syringe_42-18335040.jpg
http://www.adweek.com/files/imagecache/node-blog/blogs/sexy-nurse.jpg
Name: Amanda Roley
Role: Faculty
Age of Death: 30
Fetishes: Zoophillia, lactation
Appearance: See pic
Ghost Form: The same but see-through
Character Model:
Personality:

History:

Character Connections:
Nurse to Charlene 'Charly' Hudson(Dashenka) - once she arrives :)
Link to Player's O/O:
Character O/O:
ON:
OFF:
Definite Limits:
Player: LuciferOs

I like it so far, especially the evil sexy nurse images.  However, it isn't showing up on your post, only the links.  Keep it going, and I appreciate you choosing a connection to another player before you begin.

Quote from: summoner2183 on January 27, 2015, 06:04:16 PM
My character W>I>P

Name: Samuel Dufour
Age of Death:
Fetishes: Lactophilia, Light Bondage, Slight Non-consesual sex, Voyeurism, Forced Zoophilia
Appearance:
Ghost Form: Sam's ghost form actually is a mirror about what his fetishes are. While in his 'normal' ghost form he can be seen in a doctor's coat, he sometimes was seen wearing something that a milkman would ware over his doctor's clothing. His other form though, when he was enraged or something would be something out of a fantasy, a large minotaur that stands at 8 feet high, with dark colored fur and red glowing eyes.
Character Model: Lee Pace

History:

Character Connections: None

Link to Player's O/O:https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=136903.msg6116831#msg6116831
Character O/O:
ON:
OFF:
Definite Limits: No Snuff, Toilet Play, Kids, Vore, Gore, Vomit, and other disgusting stuff involving excrement and bodily fluids except milk
Player: summoner2183

Same thing for your provided image.  It's just not there.  Perhaps my computer is having hiccups??  Might be.

Interested in the wolf image, but I'll need more about the character before I can give you a real opinion yet.

ALL-Remember, if you want to be Faculty, you don't have to be a doctor.  Hell, you don't even have to be a nurse.  My character Ron Masak is Head of Security and in no way owns a medical license.  Augie is a janitor.  Don't feel confined.

I am returning slowly.

Drake Valentine

Quote from: ManofDawnLight on January 28, 2015, 04:02:04 AM
I like it so far, especially the evil sexy nurse images.  However, it isn't showing up on your post, only the links. 

Same thing for your provided image.  It's just not there.  Perhaps my computer is having hiccups??  Might be.

Same here.

"When I'm Done With You, You'll Be a:
Raped, Bloody, And Humiliated, Little Alice in Wonderland."

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)
Pale Eclipse - Group Game Project{Paused} 

DarkRose15

Atlas sent me a link for this and I am intrigued but not sure what I would make just yet.
Den of DarkRose: Ideas & Completed Games
Apologies & Absences *Updated 10/4/16*

Friends help you move; Real friends help you move the body.
Carl: Shh....do you hear that? That is the sound of forgiveness!
Paul: That's the sound of people drowning Carl!
Carl: That...is what forgiveness sounds like! Screaming then silence!

ManofDawnLight

Quote from: DarkRose15 on January 28, 2015, 11:19:32 AM
Atlas sent me a link for this and I am intrigued but not sure what I would make just yet.

That's fine.  You can look on the character sheet link to get some ideas if you need them.

I am returning slowly.

la dame en noir

I think I actually need to let this RP go, only because I seem to be asking too much by putting myself in several group RPs, along with my 1x1 threads. I really wanted to do this roleplay though. If the opportunity happens, I would love to come back and finish the character I've started.

Good luck and have fun everyone! :3
Games(Group & 1x1): 7 | Post Rate: 1 - 6 days | Availability: Actively looking!
A&A | FxF |
O/Os | FxF Writers Directory

DarkRose15

Quote from: ManofDawnLight on January 28, 2015, 11:30:45 AM
That's fine.  You can look on the character sheet link to get some ideas if you need them.
Will do :)
Den of DarkRose: Ideas & Completed Games
Apologies & Absences *Updated 10/4/16*

Friends help you move; Real friends help you move the body.
Carl: Shh....do you hear that? That is the sound of forgiveness!
Paul: That's the sound of people drowning Carl!
Carl: That...is what forgiveness sounds like! Screaming then silence!

Drake Valentine

WIP

Name: Alessandro De'Luca
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual
Reason for Visit: Duh, best senior Ghost House set-up ever!
Appearance:
Character Model: Francisco Lachowski

Personality:

History:

Character Connections: Any relation or relationships to other characters worked out OOC.

Link to Player's O/O: Drake Valentine
Character O/O:
ON:
OFF:
Definite Limits: Bestiality, Scat, MxM scenes.
Player: Drake Valentine

"When I'm Done With You, You'll Be a:
Raped, Bloody, And Humiliated, Little Alice in Wonderland."

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)
Pale Eclipse - Group Game Project{Paused} 

LuciferOs

Character Model:
Personality:

Amanda has been obsessed with her fetishes since she had them, which appeared when she came of age, she had sort employment to further their relevance and at Milford she got her wish. This entity is not as sadistic as most other nurses and doctors of the ward, however she does whatever she can to propagate and impose her fetishes where she feels is relevant (OOC ie to those that have comparable interests)

History:

Amanda was born to uncaring parents and is a love child as a result of two people from opposite corners of life, born of lust without love she was rejected by other members of the family and spend her youth in an orphanage without brothers or sisters. It was hard but she became harder and began to develop a knack of disappearing when trouble was brewing, later she became excellent at avoiding conflict, but it didn't change her sorry state of being poor for most of her life.

The orphanage offered three options for Amanda, become a nurse, become a teacher or become a nun. The later two were worse fates than death by her judgement, and thus she became one of many on a charity program for educating orphaned girls.

Being a hermaphrodite caused her to loose job opportunities in the past, as to many potential employers, it was an awkwardness they would rather do without dealing with, however Milford embraced the difference which has caused Amanda to be deeply loyal to a place that not only gave her a chance but also specialized in what she is most interested in.

When the fire started this nurse was trapped upstairs and died of smoke inhalation before the flames did their work, and is why her ghostly presence is mearly a see-through version of her in the flesh. She generally is found in the flesh more often than not and only becomes ghostlike when doors are locked that she can't otherwise navigate to.

Amanda was one of the first nurses to join the sanctuary, and although she doesn't understand most of what has happened she is deeply appreciative of being able to see through her fetishes at work and takes to the charge thoroughly.

Character Connections:  Nurse to Charlene 'Charly' Hudson(Dashenka) - once she arrives :)
Link to Player's O/O: link
Character O/O: Same as players
Definite Limits: See above
That's right ! Lucifer is a woman !
Active threads
See my role play preferences (underneath my picture) for my ons and offs

Clio

Quote from: Atlas on January 27, 2015, 02:30:13 PM
Might have watched a lot of Masters of Sex recently ;D

Work In Progress Character
Name: Dr. James M Hammett
Role: Faculty - Research Doctor
Age of Death: 39
Fetishes: The kinks that your doctor likes.
Appearance:
Ghost Form:
Character Model: Andre Holland
Image 1
Image 2
Image 3
Personality: Hammett is highly driven by his need to experiment, he desperately wants to leave some kind of legacy behind him. No concern compares to his need to complete his project. He is quick to anger and sadistic, particularly when his experiments fail, or when he feels he is being held back by others.

History: Hammett grew up on the edge of the black and white areas of Illinois, a teenager at the height of the roaring twenties. He was naturally intelligent, studious, and upon graduating high-school, joined as a trainee of Providence Hospital, not only Illinois, but the countries first ever Negro hospital. Founded in 1890, providence had served the black neighbourhoods of Illinois dutifully; James had even been born there. Life was hard work at Providence. The pay was poor, the hospital lacking the wealthy benefactors or even clients of a white hospital. It also lacked a large number of the more modern departments that hospitals had, focussing on the most common, treatable conditions: A maternity ward, general surgery, emergency room along a few wards for conditions such as TB and other life threatening diseases.

Hammett doubled up both in the delivery room and as a general surgeon during his training. The intake was small; no hospital in the country would take a black doctor, so Providence took on trainees when they could to serve there and in the other small networks of black hospitals opening in New York and other major cities. James wanted to be a researcher, and while studying there read papers voraciously, particularly in the field of psychology. Understanding human intelligence was a fascination to him, but a fascination Providence would never be able to afford. Instead Hammett delivered babies, fixed broken bones and pulled bullets out of mobsters from ’31 when he graduated, through the great depression. There were many cuts to the hospital, but they always somehow pulled through it. It was the winter of ’36 that he learnt a new mental health institution in the state of Delaware was hiring its staff. An institution for the sexually depraved. No normal doctor would be willing to work there, their name irreparably besmirched. No one wanted to be the doctor who wasted their time on whores, let alone what it might imply about his moral character.

Hammett applied and was selected for Milford’s first intake; joining as a trainee psycho-analyst and researcher, back at the bottom of the totem pole again. Most of the doctors took an immediate disliking to him, unused to working with someone of colour, questioning his motives for being there while they themselves tortured their patients with their own twisted desires. Regardless, he soldiered on, endeavouring to understand the physical urges that seemed to grip his patients. He became very close to Dr Milford at that time, aiding him in his research as one of his close assistants. Hammett believed in Dr Milford’s work, he looked up to him as a genius, believing that if we could bring the scientific method to the intuition of past civilisations, then they really could advance science.

Thinking he would finally be able to contribute a real body of scientific work, to have his name at the top of a research paper that would enlighten humanity, he dove into the research zealously. First with Dr Milford, and eventually branching off to perform his own studies with Milford’s blessing.  The acts increased in depravity with every test, his rage increasing as they failed to garner results. Of course, he had his own hidden desires being fulfilled whenever he performed these experiments, but he passed it off as the high of having finally made it, at least until he was in too deep. Whilst there he experiment with the occult, psychedelics and many other strange research techniques. Dr Milton refused to publish the papers, despite Hammett’s requests, no one could know what was going on inside the hospital.

Hammett died in the fire of ’49, he had returned back to the research room to try and save the data on his most recent experiment.

Character Connections: Definitely message me!

Link to Player's O/O: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=161504.0
Character O/O:
ON:
OFF:
Definite Limits:
Player: 

As soon as you finish the O/O and Definite limits, he's accepted. I love him!

Quote from: LuciferOs on January 28, 2015, 11:21:36 PM
Candidate Character.

Character Model:
Personality:

Amanda has been obsessed with her fetishes since she had them, which appeared when she came of age, she had sort employment to further their relevance and at Milford she got her wish. This entity is not as sadistic as most other nurses and doctors of the ward, however she does whatever she can to propagate and impose her fetishes where she feels is relevant (OOC ie to those that have comparable interests)

History:

Amanda was one of the first nurses to join the sanctuary, and although she doesn't understand most of what has happened she is deeply appreciative of being able to see through her fetishes at work and takes to the charge thoroughly.

Character Connections:  Nurse to Charlene 'Charly' Hudson(Dashenka) - once she arrives :)

It might be good to add a bit more to the history section and anything else you can add a bit of detail to. She's good so far, but a bit more info might be good. :)

Quote from: Drake Valentine on January 28, 2015, 08:29:03 PM
WIP

Name: Alessandro De'Luca
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual
Reason for Visit: Duh, best senior Ghost House set-up ever!
Appearance:
Character Model: Francisco Lachowski

Personality:

History:

Character Connections: Any relation or relationships to other characters worked out OOC.

Link to Player's O/O: Drake Valentine
Character O/O:
ON:
OFF:
Definite Limits: Bestiality, Scat, MxM scenes.
Player: Drake Valentine

We hadn't opened up second characters yet, but we might soon. :)
Signature by the amazing Amaris.

summoner2183

Clio

Twisted iN Tux

I figured I'd help things along and simply re-post their completed sheet that was further down the page.

Clio

Quote from: Twisted iN Tux on January 29, 2015, 07:22:49 PM
I figured I'd help things along and simply re-post their completed sheet that was further down the page.

Thanks. I was confused for a moment, but I understand now.

Summoner, you are accepted. :)

blue bunny sparkle

Name: Violette Vollmar
Role: Patient
Age of Death:23
Sexual Orientation:Likes Everyone
Affliction: Melolagnia, Masochism and Asphyxioplilia

Appearance:Violette is ballerina, small boned, fit and toned from years of studying ballet. Her skin is pale from the many hours spent indoors practicing. Her white, blonde hair is usually worn up in an elaborate twist or a bun. Her blue eyes are the color of deep sky. She moves gracefully, each step in rhythm to the sweeping music she imagines to surround her. Though, when excited, the girl carries a slight bounce to her step.

In ghost form, her appearance is a wispy and undulating thing. Always she is in costume for her next imagined performance. The tatters of lace, tulle and netting are adorned with what were once fancy ribbons that hang loosely around her shifting form.

Character Model: ?

Personality:Violette’s world is the ballet. Movement is how she expresses herself; her emotions and feelings, hopes and dreams all swirl within the realm of the theatre and dance. Loss and sorrow reside there as well, more so since her admittance to Milford. If she is perceived as naïve, foolish or easily distracted, it is simply that the girl’s focus and thoughts are on herself and her art. Other mundane matters bore her. The trivial world, she believes should be left the hands of the untalented, lessor folk. They are beneath her. She was born to shine like a glorious star. Visions of grandeur flit through her mind. Soon, all will see that no one dances as she.

History:From an early age, Violette dreamed of becoming a ballerina. She trained obsessively, but it was an effort of love. She cultivated the approval of the well-to-do and after years of study, she was accepted into NYC’s newly formed Ballet Theatre. Her dream almost realized, she strove to win the title of Prima Ballerina. The stage, the lights, the audiences enthralled her. But the music took her further. It touched her soul and made her wish to sing with movement, to dance further with abandon. Within the swirl of sounds of the orchestra, something changed. Violette’s dance became arousal, the notes of the instruments like a caress upon her skin. Bodies and heat flashed always around her. It was heaven and more, heated and precise, even within the passion of arousal.

Violette loved each minute too much. This was her world, her life. The stage crossed over, and the music stayed within her head. And what had previously been only inklings now grew stronger, more needful. Ballet sparked it, music fueled it. (Melolagnia - arousal by music) Surrounded by the beautiful, the young ballerina knew she was beautiful also. And so, the girl became promiscuous. It mattered not with whom, other dancers, the conductor, and often patron couples after the show had closed. She became less subtle as the music fueling this new lust demanded more.

Discovered too often in positions of a compromising nature, the girl was given warning. But her odd behavior was witnessed again, this time by a major investor of the troupe. Violette had become an embarrassment. Something had to be done. As per her signed and binding contract, her health care was in the hands of the Ballet Theatre’s director, Max Von Brandenburg.

What a shock it was to be sent away for treatment. Violette belonged with the company; the coveted position was so near. Never did she wish to leave. But Max made promises that soon he would call for her, and after a short treatment, she would return triumphant to the stage. It would do her good, he said. But at Milford, Violette was subjected to the whims of people she deemed without culture or refinement. It was a ghastly ordeal, and she turned petulant and emotional, prone to tantrums and fits. She was no stranger to the lab rooms as the doctors took too close an interest in her recovery.

And always she believed Max would return for her.

When the fire raged, Violette had been confined within one of lab rooms. She could not escape. And though she can often be seen dancing in the gardens, ethereal in the moonlight, near the roses, it is to the dark lab that she often returns, pulled and compelled. She remembers the hallways and the rooms. The tortures flit through her mind. But Violette refuses to believe that she has died. The stage is waiting. A call will come to free her from this place. A car will pull into the drive, ready to fetch her. Max promised to come for her. The stage is waiting. The music is playing. He promised...

Perhaps tonight she will be free…

Link to Player's O/O: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=97241.0
Character O/O:
ON: Masochist, breathplay, music, sex with society folks
OFF: People of questionable backgrounds and upbring
Definite Limits: Site restrictions. Vore.
Player:Blue Bunny Sparkle

Please let me know if I should change anything!

ManofDawnLight

I've noticed that there are players with approved characters who have not posted.  If you're approved, you can go ahead and begin.  You don't need a partner just yet to start it off.  Your first post can be more of an introduction of the character than chapter one of your horrible story.  If you post, the rest will follow.

I am returning slowly.

LuciferOs

Active threads

Clio

Quote from: blue bunny sparkle on January 30, 2015, 11:44:10 AM
Name: Violette Vollmar
Role: Patient
Age of Death:23
Sexual Orientation:Likes Everyone
Affliction: Melolagnia, Masochism and Asphyxioplilia

Appearance:Violette is ballerina, small boned, fit and toned from years of studying ballet. Her skin is pale from the many hours spent indoors practicing. Her white, blonde hair is usually worn up in an elaborate twist or a bun. Her blue eyes are the color of deep sky. She moves gracefully, each step in rhythm to the sweeping music she imagines to surround her. Though, when excited, the girl carries a slight bounce to her step.

In ghost form, her appearance is a wispy and undulating thing. Always she is in costume for her next imagined performance. The tatters of lace, tulle and netting are adorned with what were once fancy ribbons that hang loosely around her shifting form.

Character Model: ?

Personality:Violette’s world is the ballet. Movement is how she expresses herself; her emotions and feelings, hopes and dreams all swirl within the realm of the theatre and dance. Loss and sorrow reside there as well, more so since her admittance to Milford. If she is perceived as naïve, foolish or easily distracted, it is simply that the girl’s focus and thoughts are on herself and her art. Other mundane matters bore her. The trivial world, she believes should be left the hands of the untalented, lessor folk. They are beneath her. She was born to shine like a glorious star. Visions of grandeur flit through her mind. Soon, all will see that no one dances as she.

History:From an early age, Violette dreamed of becoming a ballerina. She trained obsessively, but it was an effort of love. She cultivated the approval of the well-to-do and after years of study, she was accepted into NYC’s newly formed Ballet Theatre. Her dream almost realized, she strove to win the title of Prima Ballerina. The stage, the lights, the audiences enthralled her. But the music took her further. It touched her soul and made her wish to sing with movement, to dance further with abandon. Within the swirl of sounds of the orchestra, something changed. Violette’s dance became arousal, the notes of the instruments like a caress upon her skin. Bodies and heat flashed always around her. It was heaven and more, heated and precise, even within the passion of arousal.

Violette loved each minute too much. This was her world, her life. The stage crossed over, and the music stayed within her head. And what had previously been only inklings now grew stronger, more needful. Ballet sparked it, music fueled it. Surrounded by the beautiful, the young ballerina knew she was beautiful also. And so, the girl became promiscuous. It mattered not with whom, other dancers, the conductor, and often patron couples after the show had closed. She became less subtle as the music fueling this new lust demanded more.

Discovered too often in positions of a compromising nature, the girl was given warning. But her odd behavior was witnessed again, this time by a major investor of the troupe. Violette had become an embarrassment. Something had to be done. As per her signed and binding contract, her health care was in the hands of the Ballet Theatre’s director, Max Von Brandenburg.

What a shock it was to be sent away for treatment. Violette belonged with the company; the coveted position was so near. Never did she wish to leave. But Max made promises that soon he would call for her, and after a short treatment, she would return triumphant to the stage. It would do her good, he said. But at Milford, Violette was subjected to the whims of people she deemed without culture or refinement. It was a ghastly ordeal, and she turned petulant and emotional, prone to tantrums and fits. She was no stranger to the lab rooms as the doctors took too close an interest in her recovery.

And always she believed Max would return for her.

When the fire raged, Violette had been confined within one of lab rooms. She could not escape. And though she can often be seen dancing in the gardens, ethereal in the moonlight, near the roses, it is to the dark lab that she often returns, pulled and compelled. She remembers the hallways and the rooms. The tortures flit through her mind. But Violette refuses to believe that she has died. The stage is waiting. A call will come to free her from this place. A car will pull into the drive, ready to fetch her. Max promised to come for her. The stage is waiting. The music is playing. He promised...

Perhaps tonight she will be free…

Link to Player's O/O: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=97241.0
Character O/O:
ON: Masochist, breathplay, music, sex with society folks
OFF: People of questionable backgrounds and upbring
Definite Limits: Site restrictions. Vore.
Player:Blue Bunny Sparkle

Please let me know if I should change anything!

Quote from: LuciferOs on January 28, 2015, 11:21:36 PM
Candidate Character.

Character Model:
Personality:

History:

Amanda was born to uncaring parents and is a love child as a result of two people from opposite corners of life, born of lust without love she was rejected by other members of the family and spend her youth in an orphanage without brothers or sisters. It was hard but she became harder and began to develop a knack of disappearing when trouble was brewing, later she became excellent at avoiding conflict, but it didn't change her sorry state of being poor for most of her life.

The orphanage offered three options for Amanda, become a nurse, become a teacher or become a nun. The later two were worse fates than death by her judgement, and thus she became one of many on a charity program for educating orphaned girls.

Being a hermaphrodite caused her to loose job opportunities in the past, as to many potential employers, it was an awkwardness they would rather do without dealing with, however Milford embraced the difference which has caused Amanda to be deeply loyal to a place that not only gave her a chance but also specialized in what she is most interested in.

When the fire started this nurse was trapped upstairs and died of smoke inhalation before the flames did their work, and is why her ghostly presence is mearly a see-through version of her in the flesh. She generally is found in the flesh more often than not and only becomes ghostlike when doors are locked that she can't otherwise navigate to.

Both approved. :) I need to add lots of bios to the character thread, but I have fallen behind on E. I will add them later today, but if I've said you're approved, then you can go ahead and post. :)

Maeve

Name: Dr. Hortense Patentia
Age of Death: 31
Fetishes: Voyeurism, Lactation, Mummification, Domination
Appearance: https://feguedes.files.wordpress.com/2010/12/rachel-weisz2254.jpg
Ghost Form: Appears to be a living breathing person.
Character Model: Rachel Weiz
If applicable. Please link them instead of posting the images.
http://gregwilliams.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/Rachel-Weisz-by-Greg-Williams-009.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/SfCMkZZ.jpg
https://pmcdeadline2.files.wordpress.com/2010/04/rachelweisz.jpg
http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Observer/Pix/pictures/2011/8/24/1314184949605/Rachel-Weisz-007.jpg
(do please let me know if I’m doing this wrong)
Personality: Hortense is not a cruel person. She’s merely distant and slightly aloof. She likes things neat and orderly, a place for everything and everything in its place. So if she corrects you, she’s just doing you a kindness and putting you back in place.

History: Hortense came from a well to do British family and knew from an early age that she wished to be psychoanalyst. She worshipped both Frued and Jung, but believed that further research needed to be done on the fractured wasteland that is the human mind before us as a species could reach perfection. When she heard about Milford she was intrigued and then over joyed when they hired her. Things went well for a few years and she had plenty of subjects to test out of her theories, from which she made several breakthroughs. It wasn’t until it was too late that we realized that the Sanctuary had become hell on earth, and her breakthroughs were little more that sadistic fever dreams.  It was almost a relief when the fire came…
Even though death awoke her from the nightmare, she can’t help but still give in to the base desires that had control of her for so long. As to the good Doctors plans and the deaths it requires, she doesn't wish to cause the mortals pain, she merely wants to live again.Needs must as the devil drives.

Character Connections: None yet, but I’m willing to talk.
Link to Player's O/O:
Character O/O. Dr. Patentia likes to watch. She likes to feel in control and put things back together. She also has a fondness for pregnant women, but she can’t quite figure out why. She thinks it has something to do with her mother. She does not like disorder or chaos. 
Definite Limits: Age Play, Anything that hurts an animal, Bathroon play
Player: Maeve

Clio

Quote from: Maeve on January 30, 2015, 09:19:51 PM
Name: Dr. Hortense Patentia
Age of Death: 31
Fetishes: Voyeurism, Lactation, Mummification, Domination
Appearance: https://feguedes.files.wordpress.com/2010/12/rachel-weisz2254.jpg
Ghost Form: Appears to be a living breathing person.
Character Model: Rachel Weiz
If applicable. Please link them instead of posting the images.
http://gregwilliams.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/Rachel-Weisz-by-Greg-Williams-009.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/SfCMkZZ.jpg
https://pmcdeadline2.files.wordpress.com/2010/04/rachelweisz.jpg
http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Observer/Pix/pictures/2011/8/24/1314184949605/Rachel-Weisz-007.jpg
(do please let me know if I’m doing this wrong)
Personality: Hortense is not a cruel person. She’s merely distant and slightly aloof. She likes things neat and orderly, a place for everything and everything in its place. So if she corrects you, she’s just doing you a kindness and putting you back in place.

History: Hortense came from a well to do British family and knew from an early age that she wished to be psychoanalyst. She worshipped both Frued and Jung, but believed that further research needed to be done on the fractured wasteland that is the human mind before us as a species could reach perfection. When she heard about Milford she was intrigued and then over joyed when they hired her. Things went well for a few years and she had plenty of subjects to test out of her theories, from which she made several breakthroughs. It wasn’t until it was too late that we realized that the Sanctuary had become hell on earth, and her breakthroughs were little more that sadistic fever dreams.  It was almost a relief when the fire came…
Even though death awoke her from the nightmare, she can’t help but still give in to the base desires that had control of her for so long. As to the good Doctors plans and the deaths it requires, she doesn't wish to cause the mortals pain, she merely wants to live again.Needs must as the devil drives.

Character Connections: None yet, but I’m willing to talk.
Link to Player's O/O:
Character O/O. Dr. Patentia likes to watch. She likes to feel in control and put things back together. She also has a fondness for pregnant women, but she can’t quite figure out why. She thinks it has something to do with her mother. She does not like disorder or chaos. 
Definite Limits: Age Play, Anything that hurts an animal, Bathroon play
Player: Maeve

Approved. I'll fix the coding when I post it in the character thread. :)

LuciferOs

Active threads

ManofDawnLight

For all of those who have approved characters, I suggest you skip over to the OOC page and shout out what kind of partner you're looking for.  It'll help you find your other half faster.  And if you don't find a partner, Christa and I are happy to oblige your fantasies with an NPC if need be.

I am returning slowly.

Clio

Okay. I'm going to selectively open up second characters if you want to make the following:

Male Patient
Female Faculty
Male Visitor

If you want to make one of those, then you can make a second. If not, we'll open up the rest once we get a bit more balanced. :)

EDIT: This only applies to those with one character in play already. If you're making a character for the first time, you can still make any kind you want. :)