News:

Main Menu

Neverwinter Nights

Started by Sabby, February 25, 2008, 01:13:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sabby

Looking to set up a multiplayer game on it from Chapter 1 or 2. I've never gone online before, but I'd like to get an Elliquiy game going. Anyone interested?

MagicalPen

I'd be interested I think. Just NWN or is it NWN2?

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

Sabby

Just the old regular kind. Not sure if it matters, but I have Hordes of the Underdark as well.

Stevej101

I could maybe reinstall this if we get enough interest.  I would have to check to see which one I have, what add ons and all.

Let me know if there is we can get a group together.
"But I like it in the gutter, its dark and warm and I meet all sorts of interesting people."

Ons and Offs

Sabby

Thats another thing. How many can play the Campaign at once?

MagicalPen

Not sure. Pretty sure I have the game, though its a matter of finding it...

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Lirliel

There can be enough Campaign players, just depends on what you put as Max number when you start the game up.

Oh and I wouldn't mind doing a Campaign game, got NWN Platinium on my PC, that's SOU and HOU together with the original NWN.
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

Sabby

ok, if everyone who showed interest is in, that makes a 4 player group.

Lirliel

Now.. who's gonna be playing what?

I'd rather be going for an Paladin/Cleric type.
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

Sabby

I've been playing just a straight up Wizard, so I could go with that, or if someone else wants the magic user I can go Barbarian

Stevej101

I kind of like the tank part myself, something large to inflict pain on the baddies and wear a tin can to keep them from doing it to me :)
"But I like it in the gutter, its dark and warm and I meet all sorts of interesting people."

Ons and Offs

Sabby

Ok, the meat shield, the pally and I guess I'm a Wizard again. Silvestine, if your still in, what are you going for?

MagicalPen

I looked last night and can't find my CDs...which means they're up in NJ...which means they're probably being sold at the end of this week in garage sale :(

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Sabby

Awww... poor discs are stuck in the En Jay

Stevej101

Too bad I am in NJ and living lifestyles of the poor and unknown or I could go retrieve them :)

Ons and Offs

MagicalPen

haha...last thing i  need right now is another video game >:)

Have two Combat Mission; Barbarossa to Berlin PBEM's going, plus two HOI II - DD - ARMAGEDDON multi-player games. Not to mention playing Red Orchestra, Call of Duty UO, or Call of Duty 4 (or all three) most nights of the week.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Avi

I could jump on in Silvestine's place if you want, Sabbat.  I've got NWN Platinum as well.  I would definitely like to go as a ranger, though I could also do a rogue too.
Your reality doesn't apply to me...

MagicalPen

Thats the version I have too....it got left behind during the move...

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Sabby

That would fill out the gap then. A brute, a pally, a mage and a thief. Ok, now the only problem is getting a good time together.

Lirliel

I could log on right now, just have to make a new account.

Stevej101

Quote from: Silvestine on February 26, 2008, 12:15:53 PM
haha...last thing i  need right now is another video game >:)

Have two Combat Mission; Barbarossa to Berlin PBEM's going, plus two HOI II - DD - ARMAGEDDON multi-player games. Not to mention playing Red Orchestra, Call of Duty UO, or Call of Duty 4 (or all three) most nights of the week.

So your saying you be in on this? :)

Ons and Offs

MagicalPen

lol yeah, if i had the cd's with me here in FL.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Avi

The best times for me are in the evenings CST.  Pretty much any time after 5pm on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and on the weekends.  Of course, that's subject to change, since I'm in college
Your reality doesn't apply to me...

Mindhazingsquid

Err, is it too late for me to say I'd be interested?

Sabby

Nope. You can join up :)

I think we'd have to ramp up the difficulty to compensate for the team though.