Adventures in Otriea (D&D 5e, Interest check/Recruiting)

Started by mjrbatou, April 17, 2022, 12:45:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hexed

Actual clothing or does it count belts and backpack straps?
Sounds like it counts everyyhing... in which case gonna have to bribe a packmule of some nature

Blinkin

Quote from: Muse on April 26, 2022, 07:04:05 AM
   So, I get to be in a party of 5 that includes LH., Blinkin', and Opale?  And I get to hide behind a Minotaur barbarian? 

This is—quite literally—four kinds of win!  Option 1 please. 

My curses by the way are Pheromones and Stretchy.  I originally thought the pheromones would just attract dragons, but after realizing my father was a bard and the question just floating in the air of whether or not he produced any hybrids...  :D  Well, let's extend the list.  Need some tentacles. (Aberrations).  And need a slime to eat off y clothes.  (Slimes.)  Add yuan'ti and devils for good measure.

You think there's room for both of us too hide behind one minataur??
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

mjrbatou

Small pieces of jewelry don't count, like rings, earrings, bracelets, ankles, piercings, plugs, etc.
Ones that would are decorative bracelets that extend up the arm, large things dangling from a piercing (some navel jewels), or pretty much anything that could drape across the skin for long periods.

The soles of the feet dont count either, so sandals/flip flop styles are very common.  Some women wear them with thin leather straps crisscrossing their calves as a fashion statement, though the more leather strips she uses the more it counts against her covering limit.

Blinkin

damn, I forgot the demons. What does cold iron cost? surely, knowing what about them, cold iron wouldn't be outside of the range of thought.
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

Chulanowa

Oof, as usually, I got trapped into overthinking things and lagging behind everyone else!

So far what I'm thinking is a Dwarven meadhapp priestess, a Satyr girl with big hips and a bigger stick (like, literally a big stick, pervs!) And some sort of cute femboy, for those nights when you want something hard, but not edgy...

dyhi97wu

woohoo!  finally got approved!!!  Janus the Grey Elf Monk reporting for adventures O:)

Arcanist

Choice is but an Illusion. Consequences are however real.

Vreski

Quote from: mjrbatou on April 26, 2022, 01:43:05 PM
@vreski
Yes, Muula's intelligence can drop to 6.

She likely would have lived in Paradise Valley when demons came through and destroyed the place.  What's left is inhabited by other powerful creatures and is less than a week from where everyone believes the demons are based, the Hive.

Muula can have a collar if she wants, type and design up to you.

Note on Nudist if I forgot, no character with it can wear more than 1 square foot of anything over her skin.

Yay! I'm the most dumbest! Also I wasn't planning on ever wearing any clothes, unless forced to.

Quote from: Chulanowa on April 26, 2022, 05:02:12 PM
Oof, as usually, I got trapped into overthinking things and lagging behind everyone else!

So far what I'm thinking is a Dwarven meadhapp priestess, a Satyr girl with big hips and a bigger stick (like, literally a big stick, pervs!) And some sort of cute femboy, for those nights when you want something hard, but not edgy...

Me vote is for the Satyr girl with the big hips and big stick. Did you get to reroll your curse? The one you got was one of two I really didn't want.

Quote from: dyhi97wu on April 26, 2022, 09:21:57 PM
woohoo!  finally got approved!!!  Janus the Grey Elf Monk reporting for adventures O:)

Welcome to elliquiy!

mjrbatou

Any players not already assigned will be starting in Amilen, unless theres a swap agreement between players for someplace else.

Hopefully I'll get ooc and sheet threads up tonight, then the continent starts by the end of tomorrow.

Isengrad

Sounds fun, assuming I made the deadline...if not, oh well.

original artwork by karabiner

Chulanowa

Quote from: Vreski on April 27, 2022, 12:38:01 AM
Me vote is for the Satyr girl with the big hips and big stick. Did you get to reroll your curse? The one you got was one of two I really didn't want.

Satyr sounds like a plan! Also, would very much like to have her in whatever party Muula is part of  :D

mj said I could simply pick curses, unless I misunderstood. But yeah, definitely not going with the gore ones.

dyhi97wu

Veulura is my starting preference

Janus will have Pheromones (FEMALE Elf, Human, Gnome, and Tiefling), Perfect Body, Carnivore, Enhanced Tasty Cum, and Meat/Pain Slut.

mjrbatou

Character Sheets is up now to consolidate information easier.

Out of Character is also up and ready for discussion for changes to starting continents before I get any games started.

Muse

A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

mjrbatou

Ah, I forgot to link the IC threads after making them.  They're in the same category as the sheets and OOC threads so they should be easy to find (Epesh and Veulura)

Cirus

Is this game closed. I both want to learn to play 5e (many years playing the TSR early versions) and liked that Futa table.
Are we living in a land, where Sex and Horror are the new Gods? -Frankie Goes to Hollywood

IC: New Orleans: House of the Rising Sun
O & O's
Needs & Fantasies

mjrbatou

Quote from: Cirus on April 29, 2022, 01:05:13 PM
Is this game closed. I both want to learn to play 5e (many years playing the TSR early versions) and liked that Futa table.
The game's not closed just yet, there are 2 more open spaces available on the 3rd continent Amilen.  That IC topic hasn't been opened yet because I don't have 3 completed characters for it, but I do have 3 players who've showed continuing interest.

Cirus

A (Recycled) Proposal

Adventurer Info

Name: Brionni LaRue

Race/Class: Mercenary/ Bodyguard/ Foghter

Brief Description: Once a fierce warrior and mercenary, Braun fetched a high price for his exploits into the various entrails of the under-realms. Prized as a rather skilled dungeoneer, he was able to extract numerous artifacts for nefarious necromancers and shadowy back-alley types.

It was to be his undoing.

While his friends warned him not to buddy up too much with the speakers of the dead, to not accept the missions of acolytes and those not ready to play with the forces of magic- Braun only saw the coin. And did not care where it came from, as long as it held up to his stone jaw's bite.

Perhaps he pocketed too much, or ignored the pleas of some client which could not offer a price that satisfied him; needless to say Braun woke up one morning not as his usual masculine Nordic self but as a woman. But the dark forces that transformed him were surely misshapen or miscalculated, for he was not completely a woman. For while he could barely see past his new-found breasts, he still had his generous manhood to swing into battle.

Yet he found himself transformed, and the stunning bleach blonde haired Amazonian woman, found something else- a lucrative business opportunity indeed!

Fashioning as Brionni LaRue, the seemingly unstoppable woman was always employed, especially as a bodyguard. Behold, forgive and forget any client that tried to invite Brionni to her bedchamber, for they would receive a rather large surprise indeed. Men, women or even creatures under her employ.
Are we living in a land, where Sex and Horror are the new Gods? -Frankie Goes to Hollywood

O & O's
Needs & Fantasies

Cirus

At 2022-05-04 19:07:30, Brionny LaRue (uid: 3269) rolls: 1d100 Result: 81
At 2022-05-04 19:13:03, Brionny LaRue (uid: 3269) rolls: 1d7 Result: 7

Pointed to the Futa chart, apparently LaRue is a litter bearer. Not much fun for rp regularly. Thank you sir may I have another?

Her stats are as follows:

Str 16
Dex 12
Con 13
Int 10
Wis 11
Cha 15

O & O's
Needs & Fantasies

mjrbatou

Quote from: Cirus on May 04, 2022, 07:15:00 PM
At 2022-05-04 19:07:30, Brionny LaRue (uid: 3269) rolls: 1d100 Result: 81
At 2022-05-04 19:13:03, Brionny LaRue (uid: 3269) rolls: 1d7 Result: 7

Pointed to the Futa chart, apparently LaRue is a litter bearer. Not much fun for rp regularly. Thank you sir may I have another?
Size Queen and/or Freaky Cock, do either of those sound good to you?

Cirus

Let's hit her with size queen. Oh what the hell let us have both- horse cock too!

O & O's
Needs & Fantasies

Chazy

Life is short. Live everyday as if it will be your last. For it may very well be.

Cirus

I think we are waiting for another frontier to open up.

Alas I am quite excited to throw Bri at the world!

O & O's
Needs & Fantasies

mjrbatou

Quote from: Chazy on May 06, 2022, 10:11:32 PM
There still room for another player?
There is currently 1 slot mostly empty as Chulanowa hasn't made a sheet as far as I can tell.
When a slot for a continent opens up and a player wants to swap continents they can the next time they return to town, though they will be waiting until the second party is in town as well so they're not simply teleporting into a dungeon.  This is only for existing characters, Adventurer Inns share a demiplane of sorts to avoid the 2 or so months of travel between continents.
A new player character can be a rescue inside a dungeon or be a solo adventurer who took on more than they could handle...otherwise they'll be waiting in the Adventurer's Inn as well.

Amilen 4/5[/u] :
Male Human Fighter - Finn Farhand (Isengrad) - Enhanced Cum, Milker, Helping Hand, Ability Focus, Shared Senses
Male Grey Elf Monk - Janus (dyhi97wu) - Pheromones (Elf, Gnome), Lucky, Random Orgasms
Futa Human Fighter - Brionny LaRue (Cirus) - Size Queen
Futa Yuan-Ti warlock - Issei Tizhil (Re Z L) - Slut, Stretchy, Perfect Body, Nudist, Pheromones (Elf, Human), Race Fetish (Orc, Troll), Delicious Milk/Cum (honey)
+
Satyr (Chulanowa)

I'm reposting the current player list for reference, that way genders and/or curses can be adjusted if desired.  I may have missed something along the way but right now I'll work on the starting post for Amilen today.