Girls with guns. (mostly full, but still open for reserves/side charactes)

Started by AKunoichi, June 08, 2011, 08:13:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AKunoichi

This picture inspired me to want to play/run a modern type RP where the players are an all female group of mercenaries. Running around in skimpy outfits, carrying enough firepower to equip a small army, and causing mayhem wherever they go.

Setting would be an action movie version of the real wold. Our mission would be to either bust drug lords in south America, overthrow dictators in the middle east, or battle pirates in southeast Asia. Other missions might also be possible, feel free to suggest things.

Tone would alternate between random sex, and Tacticool action. The kind of shit you'd find in Call of Duty, Black Lagoon, or browsing 4chan's /k/. Accurate knowledge of guns is not nessary, as long as you can make shit up and sound Tacticool.

The Mercenaries would be all girls, and mostly Bi/Les. Although male characters might be possible as antagonists or rivals if we have enough girls.

EDIT: Right now our mission rouster is full, but it's always nice to have reservists for side RP and in case somebody drops out. You can always make a Girl, and once approved you can play her in the Office thread.

ALSO, if somebody would make a Black SISTAH for our group, that would be cool.

1SAZ

Sounds like an amusing idea to me. Should prove to be a source of sexy comedy and over the top action if it does get going.

AKunoichi

Yes, that's the idea. Interested in playing?

1SAZ

Perhaps. Not sure what kind of character I'd come up with at the moment though.

AKunoichi

Well anything you want as long as she's Bi-curious, scantly clad, and armed to the teeth.

I'm making a library of relevant images if you need ideas. Also watching Black Lagoon, or browsing 4chan's /k/ are other good sources of inspiration.

1SAZ

The more I think about it, the more ideas I'm starting to come up with. Lets see if we get any more interest before I put anything down though.

elfguy

Oh damn, my kind of game!
----

Foxy DeVille

This sounds awesome! Can I be an ex-KGB Russian chick?

AKunoichi

Totaly yes. Bonus points for sexy accents.

Brandon

Doh, I wanted to do an ex-KGB Russian sniper >.<

Alright so, back up plan time. Im thinking a sexy Italian assassin whos worked for various international mafia's. She would bring skills to the group rather then firepower which is probably needed for a group of people that mostly come from military and security backgrounds
Brandon: What makes him tick? - My on's and off's - My open games thread - My Away Thread
Limits: I do not, under any circumstances play out scenes involving M/M, non-con, or toilet play

AKunoichi

Sounds good. We don't want cliche’s to overlap. Only one of each accent :P

1SAZ

This is looking like a team now. I'm glad. :D

As for me, I was thinking of going with the British girl of the group. Can't have crazy gun bunnies without one sporting a British accent, now can you? :P

AKunoichi

ExisD

Ohh, I hope this is still open it sound like a ton of fun.

Keeping with the accents and vague specializations theme how about a southern explosives expert? That is if there's still room for another girl.

AKunoichi

Plenty of room.

I've been in small groups, which have fallen apart when people flaked. If we have a bunch of people, we can absorb losses easier. I could totaly see a drop in/out style rouster. Anybody can join (as long as they get approved), and if somebody has to leave, they can either be killed in action, or transfer to another area.

Foxy DeVille

Hmmm... I was thinking my Russian gal could be a hand-to-hand combat expert, crushing enemies with her legs in a blatant ripoff loving homage of Xenia Onatopp.

AKunoichi

elfguy

Mine would definitively go for having sex with her prey, but probably not as a way to kill them. Probably just cause she's really horny, and then she kills them :P
----

AKunoichi

Yeah, but where's she from, and what's her weapon/fighting style?

ivygrowth

I would be interested in a southern (US) or Japanese woman who is a social and aquatic expert, as well as a master at duel-wielding pistols. 

AKunoichi

Nice.

We have a southerner, so Japanese Preferably.

1SAZ

AK, you might want to post a character sheet or something for us. Just a suggestion. :P

AKunoichi

okay, I'd like profiles in a format like this.

Name: Maria Inigo Morela De Silva (just Mari for short)
Nationality: Brazilian
Specialty: Automatic rifleman.
Weapon of choice: Shrike 5.56
Swimsuit: Yellow and green two piece with thong back and triangle top.
Sexuality: Bi, dispute strict catholic upbringing. Has a secret fantasy of making out with the Virgin Mary.
Background: Maria grew up in the bad parts of Sao Palo. Her Cop Father taught her how to shoot and take care of herself. After getting involved in several local gangs, she enventualy joined the PMC (shit, we need a name, any ideas?) Because it was "Safer than staying home."
Turn-ons: Futbal (soccer), Jesus, Hanging out on the beach. Dangerous men/women
Turnoffs: Television (except soccer games), waiting in line, boring people.

Rayne Bluestone

Name: Sivan Kafni

Nationality: Isreali
Specialty: general
Weapon of choice: Mag 10 roadblocker or Isreali Galil
Swimsuit: Black and red micro bikini.
Sexuality: Bi, During her training learned to enjoy sex with all sex's and multiple partners.
Background:A former agent of Mossad she left the group after some operations where she failed to follow orders as well as they had wished of her.  Having general skills in combat and spying normal life did not suit her so finding others to work for and with became her only option. 

Sivan had been recruited into Mossad when she was just 16,  they trained her for two before sending her out into the world to fight their enemies.  A mission she never fully understood since her missions seemed to cause more trouble back home then anything.
Turn-ons: A good fight, books, tanning.
Turnoffs: PEople who don't know what to do, People who talk far too much at the wrong time.

ivygrowth

Name: Rina Asao
Nationality: Japanese
Specialty: Duel-Wielding Pistols, Aquatics
Weapon of choice: 2x Colt M1911
Swimsuit: White One-Piece (see picture)
Sexuality: Mostly straight, bi when she has had something to drink.
Background: Rina grew up in a military family, both her father and mother were in the Japan Self-Defense Force.  She was trained to shoot by her father, and swim by her mother.  At the age of seventeen she joined the force herself, and spent two years as an aquatic salvage expert before being dishonourably discharged for sleeping with her commanding officer.
Turn-ons: Explosions, Swimming
Turnoffs: Deserts, Heat

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide