Who composes your Zombie Apocalypse Team?

Started by Wolfy, May 15, 2012, 05:38:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lyron

Hm...well, in that case, I'll have to put all of my hopes into Darth Vader. :P

M/M Players for Groups: A Registry

Music junkie here!
Love random song shares.
Anyone, any genre, any time.

blue bunny sparkle

Kurt Russel from the movie Soldier!

*fans self*

Mordred

Ok.. it starts out promising.. Gordan Freeman! Then.. yes, Nancy Botwin.. good for many reasons (sexy and hopefully fully supplied). But then.. Snooki? Really? While I love that day, adore '11'.. Snooki? When if I had been just a couple hours earlier I'd have Clint? OR.. jeez.. even the opposite way, while no Clint, I'd have Skrillex.. which would just be a trip. But.. Snooki? Is she even real? I'm vaguely aware of her (impossible not to be, sadly).. but thought it was possible she was  made up. *glances down a few more days, sighing* Ahhh.. Scarlett.. that woulda truly made my day. Especially if she came all decked out as Black Widow.
*See Pillory*

Kazuume

My Team:

Sheldon Cooper <----- good lord he'll analyze everything to death and get us all killed!
Batman <------ no super powers but lots of money and neat toys for slicing and dicing
Natalie Portman <---------- <.<

"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

deepestdesires

Dr. Cal Lightman, Batman, and Stephen Colbert... I'm doomed.  :-(

sirtree

The pyro(That guy/girl can burn me anytime), My Shogun 2 gen(Who can take on the world then some), Zoey from l4d(I always did like to smoke her) and last be not least a walrus.

And yes I did fully forego the system of playing.

Now actually playing here
I got batman,Hulk,The rock, and nancy....Hmm I feel fucked. (batman and hulk need I say more)

Heaven Sent Blossom

Quote from: DajaOfTheNight on June 13, 2012, 01:18:48 PM
Olivia Benson, 50 cent and Superman
Why the hell...Oh I could throw 50 to the zombies for distraction. That works!

I'm pretty sure this course of action would just further doom the human race. I mean, "Fiddy" is indestructible as a human being, how could you ever stop him as a zombie version? Plus I think you'd lose G-Unit's support, and Young Buck is probably the only thing in the world that zombies are frightened of.

I ended up with a team of Sheldon Cooper (I have no idea who this is.) Bill O'Reilly (I have even less idea who this is.) and Darth Vader.
So plenty of bait and then Vader for me to hind behind until he inevitably betrays me. Should be fun times.

sirtree

QuoteI ended up with a team of Sheldon Cooper (I have no idea who this is.) Bill O'Reilly (I have even less idea who this is.) and Darth Vader.
So plenty of bait and then Vader for me to hind behind until he inevitably betrays me. Should be fun times.

You should be proud to have bill on your team!

Bill O'Reilly freaking out! (ORIGINAL VIDEO) : classic

RadiantMind