From the maddening depths of Sykes' mind F for F or M

Started by Miss Sykes, May 08, 2018, 12:47:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miss Sykes

Hello everyone! Stay, take a seat, have a cookie (Freshly baked!) and listen to the ideas that have come from the depths of my mind.

First of all a rehashing of an idea I posted recently, that got some bites but not in the way I wanted the story to go.
A Model's Decent

A successful clothing model is targeted either by a group or an individual determined to make her theirs, however it is not out of romance or love that they want her but desire. They want to own her, to chain her up and take everything her body has to offer. Slowly her shoots become less and less pretty dresses and swimsuits and more fetish gear, catsuits, bondage frames, toys, full on domination sessions. Until eventually she unknowingly signs a contract giving them complete ownership over her and her body as their slave.

Teacher's Pet

School girl sadie with the classy kinda sassy
Little skirt climbing way up her knees

A second idea is featuring a teacher's desires for his student, Sadie a classy girl entering her later years in high school likes the looks she get's from the boys with her maturing body. She pushes the limits of the uniform shorter skirts, tighter tops ensuring she is always the centre of attention. Yet despite this none have managed to do more than stare she had not even taken a boyfriend or so people say. Eventually he reaches his limit, her constant teasing, breaking the rules, and that body that seems to beg for the touch of a real man he makes good on her teasing. Making her submit to his desires but such a thing is taboo even for him so it must be kept private, she has to keep going to class and keep up with her life as normal while fulfilling his every desire anytime he calls for her.

The Incubi's Toy

An Incubi comes to earth seeking his next plaything and takes a keen interest in Ashley a girl in her final year of High School. Ashley is one of the popular girls, heading up the cheer team and even dating the Quarterback of her Schools football team. Everything was going great for her until now, she is claimed by the incubi made into his new plaything. Now she has to try to live her life while serving her new Master who becomes more and more part of her life the longer she serves him. Will she be able to escape him? Or will he break her will and make her surrender to him completely.

Final notes for anyone interested in these ideas, there is no romance involved in these stories, all of them are dark, extreme stories of desire and submission by force.

I prefer to play younger girls 16 - 20 but I am negotiable on going a little older - Milfs do not interest me.
The gender of your character is up for discussion, although Futa's do not interest me.

My ons:
Bondage is a big on for me
Control - the more aspects of their life that is controlled by the Dom the better.
Chastity belts and suits (I adore these, feel free to ask for examples if you are unsure about them or what they are)
Non con, although it's not necessary for these ideas.

Off's:
Scat
Piss
Gore

Thank you for reading :)

Miss Sykes

Adding to the above I have the sudden urge to do something with tentacles and oviposition although I don't really have any ideas in mind of how this could work, perhaps we could work something out together?

The Lovely Cow

Somewhere in the wilds of Australia (Location is definitely negotiable) a small diary farm exists, featuring normal diary products, milk, cheese, yoghurt, etc. But with one difference, the products are all made from human milk making them very popular. However with increasing demand and few women willing to sign their lives away a secondary business was created, to change women into cows by force if necessary. The girls are taken from random locations, bars, off the street no one ever sees them go nor ever again.