Battle of the Sexes: Read Rules 1st

Started by Oreo, August 29, 2013, 12:43:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fabjuth

"Cry havoc" said he who fought chaos with chaos, "and let loose the grapes of wrath!"

Divine Tenacity

The hell happened to all my lady friends?

-looks under a rock-

Hello?
Group Games: 0 (pending) | Solo Games: 2  | Post(s) Owed: 2

Check out my Request Thread!

Vill

Fabjuth

Not Sure Midori, that's why I tried breaking out the chocolate earlier... But I'm not above a bit of opportunism and pushing for a higher number...
"Cry havoc" said he who fought chaos with chaos, "and let loose the grapes of wrath!"

impishcharm

I'm here! Quick, flash them while I cast more votes!

You know you hypnotize me, always

Divine Tenacity

Vill

I've begun studying Hindu to make myself immune to your tactics of the flesh.

Bedroom Lazarus

Passion is something no man can resist eternally.
Temptation will burn through a soul, devour its purity and intoxicate all those who are in its path.
Fret not oh lost little lamb, for you shall be led by the wolf with a cross to the green pastures promised you all the same. 
Open to ideas and messages

The Sins that Beckon Me

Fabjuth

Hah, your use of that tactic earlier means this time I'm prepared!

*applies blindfold*

Divine Tenacity

impishcharm

( O )( O )

For those who like the silicone look.

Bedroom Lazarus

Alas

Resistance is futile.  Groping however.  Is now commencing.

Temptation will burn through a soul, devour its purity and intoxicate all those who are in its path.
Fret not oh lost little lamb, for you shall be led by the wolf with a cross to the green pastures promised you all the same. 

The Sins that Beckon Me

Fabjuth

impishcharm

Divine Tenacity

Its a shame I can't make a bit of text jiggle.

Bedroom Lazarus

The Sins that Beckon Me

Fabjuth

*blunders into wall*
Ok, blindfold wasn't the way to go...

Bedroom Lazarus

Extend your hands, and feel around for a firm set of...destinations.

The Sins that Beckon Me

Cryptic

Comes streaking in  (yes that means no clothing) before passing out completely to help the ladies out. Grabs the Priest and buries his head into her tits. -145
What Makes A Cryp-Tic (O/Os)
"All men were made by the Great Spirit Chief. They are all brothers." ~Chief Joseph
Cryptic's Little Shop Of Mysteries (Requests)NOT CURRENTLY LOOKING
"I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear." ~Martin Luther King Jr.
A/A's
“If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.” ~Mother Teresa

Fabjuth

Good plan Priest!

-144!

Cryptic, welcome back... De-zombified?

Vill

Quote from: CrypticSayings on February 19, 2014, 07:22:08 PM
Comes streaking in  (yes that means no clothing) before passing out completely to help the ladies out. Grabs the Priest and buries his head into her tits.

10/10 for entrance

Divine Tenacity

-jaw flops open at sighting of naked Cryptic-  :o

Cryptic

Not really, heard Midori's cry for help so had to rescue my Louise from certain doom. -145
What Makes A Cryp-Tic (O/Os)
"All men were made by the Great Spirit Chief. They are all brothers." ~Chief Joseph
Cryptic's Little Shop Of Mysteries (Requests)NOT CURRENTLY LOOKING
"I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear." ~Martin Luther King Jr.
A/A's
“If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.” ~Mother Teresa

Fabjuth

Vill