D'You Want to Play Questions? 2011.08.13

Started by Mordred, August 13, 2011, 02:09:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Styx26

Wait a second... Is Mordred referring to the guy that 'made nice' with the Harkers and Van Helsing?
Ons and Offs
RP Ideas, Characters
A/A's
Patience is a virtue... it's a good thing I'm trying to be more virtuous! ^^
Quote from: Wolfling72 on December 06, 2013, 06:23:12 PM
Do NOT encourage the Padawan!

Mordred

Is it possible for me to offer an unbiased opinion without seeming to be attempting to throw any and all suspicions away from all possible guilt that could be caused by my own doing?
*See Pillory*

Divine Drivel

Isn't that something that would highly depend on someone's perception other than your own?
- - - I have random episodes of majestic surliness so I combat this phenomenon by mentally fast forwarding to Fridays - - -

Breathless Intent

Well that makes me curious, what is your opinion on the matter, Divine?

Mordred

Can we just assume, in Divine's absence, the matter resolved.. shedding an air of innocence upon my good name? :)
*See Pillory*

Divine Drivel

Can you wait for me while I file a lawsuit against those that had the monumental gall of usurping the space reserved for my opinion?
- - - I have random episodes of majestic surliness so I combat this phenomenon by mentally fast forwarding to Fridays - - -

Styx26

Would anyone accept my services to represent them in a court of law (or online on Elliquiy as the case may be?)
Ons and Offs
RP Ideas, Characters
A/A's

Breathless Intent

*Grins* Can I offer to work pro bono on that case?

Divine Drivel

How could I possibly turn down such a magnanimous offer?

Mordred

Can I simply give a peace offering of all the jello that could ever be wanted.. with assurances that I will do my best to.. umm.. behave? *coughs*
*See Pillory*

Divine Drivel

Mordred

Ok.. would you please hold my seat while I go outside for a quick drink?
*See Pillory*

Breathless Intent

Mordred

Would you be surprised if my question was more about me making a quick get away?
*See Pillory*

Divine Drivel

Don't you think it's wise to toy with a pro bono law practitioner?

Mordred

If I have fangs and have this weird obsession with smearing blue on lovely skin.. wouldn't that be reason enough too plead some kind of insanity issue?
*See Pillory*

Divine Drivel

*Sigh* Give me another minute to call a psychiatrist, ok?

Mordred

Hmm.. does this involve acupuncture of any sort?
*See Pillory*

Divine Drivel

Let's find out shall we? *Pulls a huge needle from a deep pocket*

Caxi76

Are you a licensed therapist *looks warily at the needle*
"Que ideia a de que no Carnaval as pessoas se mascaram. No Carnaval desmascaram-se."

"Who came up with that idea, that on Carnival people mask themselves. On Carnival, they unmask."

Divine Drivel

Would you like to come closer to look at my ID?

Caxi76

"Que ideia a de que no Carnaval as pessoas se mascaram. No Carnaval desmascaram-se."

"Who came up with that idea, that on Carnival people mask themselves. On Carnival, they unmask."

Styx26

Ons and Offs
RP Ideas, Characters
A/A's

Divine Drivel

Maybe it's safe to assume he likes to live dangerously?

Caxi76

Is dangerously the same thing as foolishly in this case?