Winters Wonderland Group Plots || M M & F wanted ||

Started by wintersday, February 15, 2015, 02:56:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wintersday

-Places cookies on table-
Welcome one and all to my group request thread! My name is Wintersday and this is where I will place up any kind of stuff that i'm in the mood for or come up with. This is my first request thread for groups and it's almost my first time setting up a group RP so please Bare with me! (I play RP DND on a Thursday so I have played in a group before and quite enjoy it).

When if comes to posts I don't think that I ask for much. Just a a paragraph or so just so then we all have something to reply to. I love detail and I try to be as detailed as I can with things so it would be great if you could do the same pretty please! I will admit I have a thing for Dom / sub relationships and bondage....and spanking. I don't know why but I find it fun to write these kind of scenes and at the end of the day Rping is for fun! To have a laugh and go on a journey! My posting time varies, I will admit. My timing in posts can be anything from once a month to 2 maybe even 3 times a month depending on replies and how busy my life gets. I know most people like more replies and I am slowly trying to be able to reply more! 

So now I got the little boring bit our of the way my Storyline's / pairings!

!NEW!

~I'll show you My ways...~

Ok so I have also placed this idea in solo too but I kind thought this could be a fun plot to play as a group too. I'm looking for another female and male character (possible another male character too.) to go along with my female character. I would love 2 Dom males perhaps one more dominant then the other and a submissive female to match up with my Dom female (who will in time be subbed to the Dom male. I hope this makes sense). Ill place in what I put up in my solo idea and Ill add on what I think would be fun for the other characters.

Two strong minded people. A man with power and strength and a women with a strong mind and elegance. Both demanding and thrill in control but can the controlling be controlled?   

This idea is based on a man who finds excitement in controlling the most strong minded of women. I would play a sophisticated Lady who 's a Pleasure Mistress that is highly respected in a secret society. She places on events and parties (with the odd teasing game added) to do with pleasure and excitement. In the normal day to day world she owns an art gallery, selling all kinda of art works for all kinds of people.The two would meet at one of her gatherings or possible art gallery openings and perhaps they clash a little and Man gets under my Lady's skin which seems to amuse and intrigue him.

The submissive female would work as one of my lady's 'entertainment' during her erotic parties or events. The kind of things I have in mind for her would be humiliating. For example one little idea of mine would be for her to be blind folded and tided up in some kind or stock (like form medieval times with their hands and head bound) in a white marquee totally naked. Guests would be able to touch her and look at her but a kind of game could be played with her and the guests. The other man on the other hand could be a friend of the more dominate male, perhaps he was the one who was going to these events in the first place and had invited him to join. The two guys could try and show each other up by competing in the games and making out who is the best. Since I would love the more dominate male to be paired up with my dominate female, his interest would be more to show off (maybe even to the host) where I thought the other man could like the submissive female. There is a lot that could go on so I would talk more about this once I know people are interested! That way we could bounce ideas and get a good plot or just even dive into it and see what happens!

(Would love this to be Dom / sub relationship with bondage, spanking and maybe even humiliation (within reason).  I'm open to change some things around with this and discus this in more detail )

Thanks for reading this! Hope to hear from you soon!
(if you have suggestions on how I would present Group Rps better please message me and let me know! Help would be very grateful!)
~Winters.