News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

[Interest Check] Virtual Reality Fantasy MMO

Started by Yorubi, May 15, 2011, 04:11:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DigitLninja

Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

NINJA VANISH! *disappears in a puff of smoke*

Yorubi

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=107279.msg4662915#msg4662915

The Table of Contents I made for the RP. I got to go eat for now but there is an OOC thread listed if you want to post there. I'll make up the profile page when I get back (with any changes/additions) and get the Real world and starter town threads up for those wanting to start role playing.

Edit: Profile thread is up. Added a few changes so you might need to add in a new section or two. level wise I put it for 1-32 to start as a basis.

Edit Edit: Put up the main town and real world thread. Should be plenty to get started after you put up your profiles. I'll work on making threads for the various zones soon. ^^

Yorubi

Bleh, i must go for a little bit. I added in the level 1-10 area though I'll need to wait to add in the other areas till I get back in a little bit.

Nadir

Sorry, I totally missed it starting.

*reads up*

*feels out of hir depth*

o_o

Saerrael

Nadir

*snugs*

Um, my experience with MMO games is a flatline zero, so the idea of levels is... peculiar.

Saerrael

I'm an MMO nerd, love. Shoot me a PM about anything.

Nadir

Ironwolf85

sonofa...
I totally lost track of this I want to play.
i am a furry, and the idea that popped into my head was a player being a nice guy in real life, brilliant, and a total pushover. He lives in a rundown rustbelt state in the US, who were on the bad end of the new cyber craze, being forgotten by the rest of the world.
Online however, he is a ruthless expert player who built his perfect avatar from thousands of options, and spends more time inside than outside. Especally since he was crippled in an industrial accident, and the company settled with him to give him just enough money to get by and keep him shut up and jacked in.
He has not truely been inconvienianced by being stuck in a coma, the company was glad to pay for an IV drip and to keep him jacked in, it means less money being shelled out.
He's been living online for a year now, satisfying all his needs in Legasy Online.

He plays because he feels he has failed in real life, he has no reason to go back.

Since I'm a furry and I was hoping to have him be one too
I was thinking of doing a form of canine wich he tweaked the race itself would be a popular one. as proved by Perfect world (a real life MMORPG)
Prudence, justice, temperance, courage, faith, hope, love...
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.
Civilization: the ability to put that psycho in prision for killing people.

dready

Yorubi

Ah ambushed by random posts here. Meh sure I can't deny anyone a character type in an online game really. Not much of a furry person (aka not at all) but considering its an online environment, I can't really say no to it since its realistic to expect it.

You mean like a goblin player? Sure if you like to try that out. Not sure how well it will go playing something like that, but like a furry, I'm not going to limit you in what you play. ^^

DartimusRae

FallenFeather

Yorubi

Of course. More are always welcome. ^^;; The more there are, the less reliant people will be on needing me to get some things moving in the RP and have character development. :)

Ironwolf85

Character Name:
Race: Beastman
Class: Knight-Offencive build
Weapon: Runic Great Sword (Gallowglass) with whatever ranged loot is in his backpack for ranged
Appearance: Modled after Anubis completely black and heavily muscled, being a warrior type, he's colored his eyes completely solid gold. He's also had his armor customized to reflect the idea of a heavily armored dessert warrior. With armored skirt, scale boots, armbands, and perfectly sculpted helm with mask. he refuses to wear a chestpeice out of battle, but equips it when in combat. his clothing colorscheme is white with blue lining.
Character Background: A beastman from the dessert tribes of Ali-kemish, trained in combat from an early age to face the reptillian armies from the far south, with the uneasy peace among the factions he has journied north into the greener lands. with intent on making a name for himself and maybe netting a woman or two.
Appearance: a steryotypical nerd, glasses, balding, overweight, even if he's smart, he was never the athletic or beautiful type, though he wears his weight well
Personality: Socially Awakward in the real world, but that no longer matters. in the digital world he's a powerful veteran knowing nearly every strategy and trick, he gets just about every need online and is perfectly fine with that.
Background: ahead of his class in everything but social skills, he grew up, attended collage, and then everything went to shit. the US rustbelt was again devistated by closings and layoffs, breaking it's economy. he was a brilliant mind wiith no outlet, so he threw himself into the games. Eventually finding the perfect MMO, he's been around since the beta testing, and knows everything inside and out. unfortnately he was struck by the same strange glitch, and it trapped him in the game. since then he's been living a live of marvels being able to hack the code and make some minor alterations, even if he usually doesn't, he doesn't play with the code too much, but he can.
he get's everything he needs online, food, sex, adventure, triumph, social stimuli, but he's beginning to ache for somthing more.
Prudence, justice, temperance, courage, faith, hope, love...
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.
Civilization: the ability to put that psycho in prision for killing people.