In one Word

Started by stormkitten, April 19, 2009, 05:53:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saku

I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests

precious

Pixilicious

Be a girl with a mind.  A woman with attitude. A lady with class

precious

Pixilicious

*wonders why everyone always tries to eat her*

Perceivable
Be a girl with a mind.  A woman with attitude. A lady with class

Saku

I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."

The Golden Touch

"Yesterday was the easy day."
Ideas (Open) /What Floats My Boat\ Absences

Saku

Terrific! (If it's T for The)
Great! (If it's G for Golden)
I'm back!

The Golden Touch

"Yesterday was the easy day."
Ideas (Open) /What Floats My Boat\ Absences

precious

UMMMm

tempting!

or..

genial?  haha

Saku

I'm back!

Milanthe

Back from the deadish...  I hope...  Is deadish a word?

Saku

I'm back!

tesseractive

Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious
~ Tessa ~

We are never not what we are, but we are never not becoming what we will be.

Shiri

precious

Shiri

Skye

[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

Shiri

Skye

[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

Shiri

Skye