Hmmm...

Started by Surrender, March 14, 2009, 09:19:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Surrender

I'm kinda in the mood for a really intense RP.

I have this one idea I've been dying to play out for a while, involving capture, rape, perhaps a little caging, deffinately some bondage, disipline, punishment, humiliation, torture, orgasm denial, sexual pain, and anything else along the way!! The story doesn't necessarily have to contain all these things, but most of them are needed!!

Please PM me if you're interested!! :]

Mia Silver

Hello Suiteheart!

I'm in the mood for an intense RP too! Although English is not my natural tongue I try to be imaginative and descriptive. I think that sometimes short messages are better (especially when some action is going on and you need to know what the other character will do) but when I'm inspired I can write a lot too!

I can play boys and girls, and I'm a switch. I think I play dominant girls best, but I can adapt. I can be very cruel and sadistic, especially when my slave tries to fight back. I like torture, pain, pleasure control... but I'm not into bestiality, and romance isn't my strongest point.

If you are interested, please PM me back! I'd be happy to hear about your story ideas. A also have an story, where I use a very kinky toy to force my unwilling maid into submission.

Hope to hear from you soon! xxx Mia
Ons/Offs - Rabbit Hole (click on the globe under my avatar) - Away from Internet

seeker619

Hello Mia

Sorry I haven't replied sooner.  I've been a little sick but I'm feeling much better.  Look fwd to role playing with you.  Get back to me and we can discuss some ideas.  Hope to hear from you Take care

Bliss

Seeker,

Please don't hijack another member's RP Wanted thread for communication. Use PMs.

Thanks,

Bliss
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Surrender

Well, I might as well bump this one, since I would still love to find someone interested in what I mentioned above!! :]