Bambi Meets Another Disney Character

Started by DukeJohn, January 29, 2017, 12:07:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DukeJohn

This is going to sound weird, but I've been wanting to play Bambi for a while in some kind of Disney panfiction setting. None of the sites I've seen are quite right so I figured I'd post something here. My idea is that Bambi gets sucked into the wormhole or whatever that takes him to the alternate panfiction universe right after his mother gets shot when he is looking for her. He will of course be very confused and will continue searching for her in vain even though he is now in a new environment. I wanted to have him meet another Disney character here, specifically a Disney princess (Cinderella, Belle, Jasmine, whoever) who will eventually become a nice maternal figure for him. However, Bambi is of course startled by people so we would have to come up with a creative way for them to meet. Maybe he has hurt his hoof and she will see him and come along and help him. I wanted to do it in a countryside environment, it would be too jarring for Bambi if he was suddenly thrust into a big city or something and he wouldn't expect to find his mother then. Whether your character has been there a while or is also a new arrival is up to you.

Also, just to be clear, this is NOT a sexual story. I am not into bestiality and Bambi has the mind of a young child anyway. I wanted it to be a wholesome story about Bambi making a new friend.

PM if interested