Received an Email from the webmaster...

Started by cinza, August 02, 2016, 10:51:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cinza

..saying that I haven't finished my introduction.
As far as I know or have been told, I have indeed finished it.
It has been posted since July 26th.
Is this just a generic email sent out, an error, or have I missed something?  ???

Thanks in advance!

Seduce my mind and you can have my body.
Find my soul and I'm yours forever.

Oniya

When an intro thread goes idle for several days - regardless of activity elsewhere on the site - there is a reminder message sent out. 
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

cinza

Quote from: Oniya on August 02, 2016, 11:02:03 AM
When an intro thread goes idle for several days - regardless of activity elsewhere on the site - there is a reminder message sent out.

Oh, okay! I have been getting questions and I have been answering them on a daily basis.
It still goes idle though?

Oniya

It was the gap between the 28th and yesterday that did it, based on what I can see from your thread.  It's nothing to worry about.  Just a courtesy to keep people aware that their intro thread is still in process if they get caught up in the rest of the site or assume that (like some sites) the approval process is passive.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

cinza

Quote from: Oniya on August 02, 2016, 11:13:16 AM
It was the gap between the 28th and yesterday that did it, based on what I can see from your thread.  It's nothing to worry about.  Just a courtesy to keep people aware that their intro thread is still in process if they get caught up in the rest of the site or assume that (like some sites) the approval process is passive.

Ahhh gotcha!
Thanks so much for the speedy and helpful response!

Nadir

Oniya is magical like that~

Let me know if you want the messages to quit, I can make the webmaster stop bothering you if you'd prefer

cinza

Thank you for the offer, Dim Hon.
I don't mind them! Rather get them and not need them than need them and not get them.