NEBULA HIGH! (Superhero High School! Seeking Teachers!)

Started by LunarSage, February 19, 2012, 07:25:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Timeless

That's fine by me! I'll just wait and see what she has to say, and then I'll proceed to make a CS. :>

Josietta

Quote from: LunarSage on February 23, 2012, 08:06:32 AM
Alright, you can make a student for now if you wish and when Lily gets on she can let us know if she still wants to make the Councilor (since she did ask first).  If she doesn't, you're free to take that role.  :-)

Lily told me last night she is gonna pass on that for now. She's still getting used to group games and doesn't want to overload herself.

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Timeless

Oh. If that's the case. Then I'll happily take the role! I should have a CS done soon.

Edit: And I had sent. That took longer than I expected, but hope that the CS is good enough?

Cadavar

Well if you are still seeking teachers I will be more than happy to join. I will PM my ideas to both of you in a bit :)

Senti

Cadavar

Quote from: Senti on February 29, 2012, 10:37:05 AM
Do you have puppets and privvits

Puppets only. They can be found in my character's room as she has a huge wardrobe with all her puppets in. Well no she doesn't really, but I like to tease ;)

Senti

undisclosedtoyou

Damn, this game was pointed out to me when it came up, but I completely took my sweet ass time stating my interest.  It looks like this is full up.  But when an opening comes up, I'm in.
"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

LunarSage

Dis, I spoke to you about it before so you still have an in if you'd like to make a student.  :-)

▫  A.A  ▫  O.O  ▫  Find & Seek   ▫ 

undisclosedtoyou

Psh, of course I'd still like to make a student :)

What's your male to female character ratio right now?
"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

LunarSage

Right now we have 5 male students and 6 female students (with another female in the works by the lovely Josi).

Kimera

I'm willing to make a teacher if there is still room

LunarSage

Sure thing!  Though if you'd rather make a student that would be ok as well since we just lost a player.  The magic teacher is taken (I need to edit that) but if you have other ideas for teachers other than what's on page one, I'd be willing to hear them.  :-)

undisclosedtoyou

I can completely make a male, a kick ass straight one to boot. 
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Senti

Kimera

Josietta

Yup Cadaver will be approved after a few character sheet modifications :)

Dis! *hugs* yay! I can't wait to see what you come up with!

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

Senti

Remember to check him for puppets or other unsavoury things in his underpants.

undisclosedtoyou

I have to ask, because I've heard Senti mention a Cadaver before...is this a person/character?  Because whenever the name pops up...my mind goes to actual cadaver...and I get the creeps :P <--Joking about that last bit....a little.

Mhm, I'll have fun creating him, going through the character sheets approved, and giving him his own unique power. 

[Edit]  I just scrolled through this page...Cadaver is a player!  Cool...now I get it :P
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Senti

Josietta

Senti>  I will indeed volunteer to check his underpants... for .. umm things.. >.>

Miss Dis> Cadavar is a player. Thats his user name hehe. He is also one of her bestest friends IRL. 

EDIT: Hehe yups!  He's very cool and I adore playing with him. <3

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

Kimera

Well instead of a teacher, how about a school medic/doctor/nurse :D

Senti

We should not get together because we are very silly and egg each other on.

I also film his shame and take pictures of his mockery.

undisclosedtoyou

Hahaha Cadavar=player, not a creepy, maybe puppet of an actual cadaver.  Got it!  That actually reassures me...because now I don't think you all are talking about a dead body :P
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Josietta

Quote from: Kimera on March 01, 2012, 03:40:33 PM
Well instead of a teacher, how about a school medic/doctor/nurse :D

As for teachers, there's only a few placings left.

Right now what we have that has been taken is:

Principal
Vice Principal
Science/High Tech
Counselor
Nurse
Hand to Hand
Gym
Magic

It should also be noted that Teachers aren't going to get a ton of RP in where as a student would be in more demand.  Right now we are full up on students after we get the two in that are pending (including Dis'). 

You are more than welcome to make a teacher, however keep that in mind.

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas