Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Insanityenviesme

But.. Whips hurt... Gah, I dont understand you sinful women.. I'm outta here too!
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Undeniable Sin

Fine then, you leave. I'll keep this sweet little pad to bring my new conquests to. Don't come back!
   My O/O's       Roleplay Ideas

Insanityenviesme

I thought I told you to throw those panties away!! How dare you still wear them!! Well, I see your choice... Goodbye and Good luck!
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

abandoneddolly

Your to demanding, thinking you tell others what to throw away. She can do whatever she wants with them. I hope she leaves you, I already have.

Insanityenviesme

There isn't any room for me in that box.. How can you expect me to be with you when you cant even make some room for me... I'm sorry but I cant live like this!!
Moments of Sanity

abandoneddolly

Your supposed to take me out of the box. Its just the one I got shipped in.  Your supposed to take m e out build me a nice little doll house, but you keep putting me off.  I don't think you'll ever build it. Plus you keep pushing me under your bed, its dark and there spiders. I think I'll ship myself back.

Azhdeen

I thought the box was mine? well fine then keep it and get lost I'm through with you confusing me.

:P

Sybl

Messing with Dolly again? That's it. Good bye.

Linwood Badr

Why do you insist on this whole I'm cheating with a Doll? I would never do that! It's through, unless you get a therapist.

KikuLei

I'm sorry, but you come home with that fishy smell and I just know you're seeing that mermaid again!

Azhdeen

you make me nervous when you stare at me with those red eyes. so I'm sorry but we are though.

KikuLei

Sorry, but you're not clean of STD's. You're unapproved!

Undeniable Sin

You read little red lipstick impressions on everything you kiss. That stuff stains. Enough is enough, just leave.

Linwood Badr

Your always focused on buying clothes, especially panties, enough is enough. How are we supposed to go out in public if we have nothing proper to wear? /Leaves in a huff/

Undeniable Sin

Every time I'm with you, I feel surrounded by blue. Blue used to be my favorite color, but now, the sight of it makes my eyes hurt. Get lost, before I lose my mind.

Mordred

You still haven't let me bite that lovely bottom. I know, yeah I know.. I always claimed to be a 'neck guy'.. and I am! Er, I was. Jeez, I don't know anymore. You've flung everything I ever believed in right out the coffin with that juicy piece of succulence. It's either break it off or lose those last few cells in my skull. I have to keep some last bit of sense or all hell will literally break loose.

Goodbye, delicious one.. I may visit some night, if the invitation still stands.
*See Pillory*

abandoneddolly

Belle33

Wow!  The only thing I can say is - it over.

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Zaphod

What!! You scraped against my Corvette while backing into the driveway? OMG! Do you know what you have done? We are SO done. *rushes off to heal my Corvette*

Anesa

Quote from: abandoneddolly on July 29, 2011, 10:28:37 PM
I think I'll do this breakup in a song

"You're A Vampire" by One-Eyed Doll OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO

LMFAO Dolly.....how in the world did you find that video?  ;))

Belle?  You've been spending too much time with that half-dressed "sweaty" dude!  I need someone who wants to spend time with ME!  I can't do this anymore.... you and "Mr. Slick" have a nice life... *sniffs*

Ooops... late post....sorry ;P

Zaphod

You broke up with the wrong person! Gosh! I have to break up with you.. NOW! Now get on your Clyde and get the hell outta here before I call the sheriff.

Belle33

Let's just call this what it is.... over.

Zaphod

I'll see you in court, honey. You are not getting a single cent from me!

Belle33

According to our prenup and my attorney - I'm getting half plus six figures.  Now shoo - or I'll take your little sports car too.

Zaphod

Brat!! *throws your shoe collection into the river*. Now we are done, missy.