Sky's Search For An Intriguing Story

Started by Skyara Snow, January 18, 2010, 10:36:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skyara Snow

Kay, going to make this short, simple, and quick. I want a roleplay. I'll list my what I'm interested and what not, and how to get a hold of me. On's and off's are listed in my signature, so if your curious, look there. Cravings will be listed at the bottom.

Now, what I'm interested in.

Key: More + means I'm more interested.
! Means I have some sort of plot.
Pairings and what not will be listed below the genre or item in question.
Part I want will be bolded. If none are bolded, I will play either.
Strikes mean I'm not interested right now.

Harry Potter++++!
DracoxOc
OcxOc
(Suggest others. Idea is for the DracoxOc.)

Draco is caught in a rather compromising position/situation with another student, a Gryffindor no less, and everyone assumes that they're an item of sorts. Or so the rumor goes. The reality is that the other student was barreling down the hall, late for a meeting with some friends, and literally knocked him over. They both do their best to kill the rumor, but it proves to be harder than it sounds.

Or straight smut is fine for this too. I kind of want some Goodie-Good Gryffindor and Bad-Boy Slytherin action.... Badly.

X Men++
Oc's or cannon. The only character I can really do is Logan. I'm fond of Remy (Gambit) and Kurt (Nightcrawler).

Tabletop RPG's+++++
I know Dungeons and Dragons, Legend of the Five Rings, and Hero System. Feel free to suggest these, though I reserve the right to say no.

Wicked Lovely/Ink Exchange+++
I'm working on reading Ink Exchange now, so if you'd like something based off of these, or our own takes on these, please, feel free to suggest! (However, I am more fond of the Summer court than I am of the Winter Court or the Dark Court.)

Alice in Wonderland+++++++++++++
Pretty please? I would love to play an Alice type character!!!!

Original stuff++++++++++++

Current Craving is... Draco Malfoy x OC dub-con.

I have idea's for a few, so don't be hesitant to ask!

How to contact me:
Pm's only, for now. I do threads, but it's easiest to talk over pm's.

Skyara Snow

Added an idea.

Skyara Snow

Added an Idea.

Skyara Snow

Nother idea added! Furries or a dragon!

Skyara Snow

Added a fresh Idea at the bottom, under originals.

Skyara Snow