Red's Mostly-Queer Systems Sphere

Started by RedstreakW, September 10, 2017, 12:12:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedstreakW

Wanna cut the bullshit and contact me? Message me here!

About Me

Hey! I'm Red! As you might be able to tell, I fancy roleplay which revolves around LGBTQ+ characters. I am genderfluid and bisexual.

Ons & Offs

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=269783.msg13299564#msg13299564

What I'm Looking For In This Thread

For this particular thread,I'm looking for systems-based roleplay, preferably with queer characters. I tend to work best as a DM, but I'm always willing to play in any of these ideas. As is implied by the categorization of this thread, I'm seeking one-on-one play. I can play as dominant and/or submissive characters.

Ideas

A Grim World: I'm interested in playing or DMing a fantasy game in a setting where evil has won. This can go in a lot of different directions, and I'm excited to hear your ideas!

Stellar Adventures: I'm in love with space settings with a retrofuturistic aesthetic. Ray guns, aliens, and space twinks ahoy!

Traveling Slave: I'd love to play or DM a game where the protagonist is a sort of indentured adventurer, being bought and sold between various races and monsters.

Chosen One: I like stories involving extraordinary people who go on extraordinary adventures! It would be fun to DM or play in a game which involves  a protagonist with a destiny to do amazing things, likely in a smut-heavy fantasy setting.

Twisted: I'd love to run or play in something involving a hero or commoner turned evil. I'd especially love to run this in a Star Wars setting, where either a Jedi, scoundrel, or whatever is made the slave and student of a Sith Lord.

Please, DM for Me: While I love DMing, I would appreciate it if someone DM'd for me. It can get exhausting when most of my games require me to DM detailed stories.

Twinks, Twinks, Twinks!: I need more M/M games, specifically focusing on twinks or femboys. I need those cute fellas!

Evil!: I would love to play or DM an evil campaign. Let me shroud the world in darkness!

Yeehaw, Partner!: Howdy there. How'd you feel about an adventure in the wild west? I'd prefer either post apocalypse or fantasy with this, as I prefer the aesthetic of the wild west to its underlying history of imperial cruelty. Outlaws, sheriffs and six-shooters!

Metaphysical Mayhem: Watching The Good Place has given me a craving for more strange roleplays involving the afterlife, alternate realities, planes and magical travel. By the same token, I'd love to play something which involves a mortal human exploring a magical world.

Warframe-Esque: I'd love to play something which takes elements from Warframe, whether it be the aesthetic, the plot, or ninjas in general. There's one element which particularly intrigues me, which is a Warframe spoiler, so it's below the fold.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
I like the idea of Transference used in Warframe, that the Operator, a human, is bound to these semi-biological entities which are far stronger, faster, etc. than the human alone. This concept could be used in a variety of roleplays, and I'd love to hear your ideas.

Mainline That Gay Shit Straight Into My Veins, Doc: I really need some queer roleplay right now, especially involving nonbinary characters. While I love my straight RPs, I am currently desperate for something almost exclusively queer. With that said, here's a whole damn list of brand spankin'  ;) new ideas that are gay af.

Monster Fucking: Jeez, I sure would love to play a twink, twunk, twonk, femboy or even bear who goes on an adventure and has a fun time with a variety of monsters. Demons, minotaurs, tentacles, evil robots, vampires, werewolves, dragons, etc. Of course, it would be really fun to have an underlying adventure and some guiding goals, as well as high adventure in general! This would lean toward fantasy, but it could easily be a particularly interesting sci-fi or fantasy game.

Lesbiab,,, lesbi,,,, les,,,,, girls.: I'd really like to play a game with a focus mostly on wlw content with a fellow femme. I don't feel like I play enough wlw stuff with actual other femmes, it's too often cishet dudes. This could really be whatever, we can discuss this or layer one of my other ideas onto this.

Modern Queer Fantasy: Using magical creatures in a mundane world as a metaphor for queerness is entirely my shit, and I'd be down to do this in any system, from any World of Darkness game (I don't have many but if you have one in mind we can play it), to a heavily modified version of D&D 5e.

Give Evil A Chance: In a lot of games, the evilness of the villains is an assumed truth, and the righteousness of the heroes is also assumed to be utterly valid. I'd like a game where things get flipped pretty early on, and the player winds up being opened to joining presumed "evil" people who are actually oppressed for a number of reasons. This game would ideally play into the reasons why a lot of queer folk like, say, Disney villains. They're misunderstood, have dramatic flare, etc.

Trans Stuff: Any game with a trans character or characters will immediately catch my interest. I like games with cis characters, but I definitely like games with trans characters as the focus far more.

I Wanna Top!: I don't get a lot of opportunities to play dominant characters, but gosh, I would really enjoy it. I'd especially love to play a dominant character going on some sort of adventure, gathering up a harem or something.

Systems I Like

• Pathfinder
  • D&D 5e
  • FATE
  • BESM 3e
  • Star Wars: Saga Edition
  • MASKs
  • Mutants & Masterminds
  • Suggest something, and I could learn it!

Methods of Play & How to Contact

I generally prefer IM (Discord, Skype, Hangouts, Roll20), but depending on circumstance I'll play Google Drive, PM or Forum.

If interested, send me a PM or post here.

Conclusion

Obviously these ideas are all a bit general, but we can iron out details and even change details when we discuss! I'm just looking for queer folk to discuss and play systems games with.

RedstreakW

RedstreakW

RedstreakW

RedstreakW

Added stuff from my non-forum thread.

RedstreakW

Copied additional ideas and components from my non-forum thread.