News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Battle of the Sexes: Read Rules 1st

Started by Oreo, August 29, 2013, 12:43:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peccavi

Der tried to cheat?!?!?!

She GASPS!!!

-834!

I will continually stalk you both! Summertime may lighten up my load a bit. School + Work = No free time!

I really do adore you both, though!

She is the untamed. She is the wild. She will come to you like a storm and wash away your fears. And then when she leaves, you will wonder how you ever hated the rain.

[Check A/A thread for info!]
~A/A Thread Updated: September 16,  2020~     |     Peccavi's True Desires/Roleplay Search& Characters     |     Ons & Offs

Derwaysh

Oh noes, would it help my case if I claim it was unintentional, miladies?

You're a wicked, wicked person, milady Peccavi... in that wonderful, British way, of course!

And I, methinks, am gone astray
In trackless wastes and lone.

Pleased to meet you, hope you guessed my name! | A peek is worth a thousand words!

A/A

Finals Week: Posting delays of up to 1 week/10 days

Divine Tenacity

Bad Ser Der, no cookies for you! -thwaps again with rolled up newspaper of doooom-

Group Games: 0 (pending) | Solo Games: 2  | Post(s) Owed: 2

Check out my Request Thread!

Peccavi

Actually, in reality, just made a sort of choked laughing sound from the newspaper of doom thing.

-835!
She is the untamed. She is the wild. She will come to you like a storm and wash away your fears. And then when she leaves, you will wonder how you ever hated the rain.

~A/A Thread Updated: September 16,  2020~     |     Peccavi's True Desires/Roleplay Search& Characters     |     Ons & Offs

Derwaysh

~Finds himself reduced to a gnome and screeches at Midori as she thwaps him with the newspaper of doom~

Scree-Not-my-fault! Scree-must-run! Steal-Midori's-undies-scree!

~Does exactly just that and escapes through the shaft for chores~

Pleased to meet you, hope you guessed my name! | A peek is worth a thousand words!

A/A

Divine Tenacity

M-My undies!

:-[ -tries to hide her nakedness with a barrel-

Ms Gavane

O/O

Daoine Sidhe

Appears to hide Miss Midorio's nudity with my own body by hugging her.

[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]
Entice Me (O/O) | Engage Me (RPs) | Find Me (A/A) | Play with Me (Ideas)
Actively seeking good RP partners.

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

Divine Tenacity

Milady Sidhe, you are too kind!

-wraps her arms around the woman's waist, once again the damsel in distress-

Bedroom Lazarus

Midori, have you thought that perhaps nudity would hit you less if you did not consistently strip and fling your garments at people of late?

Passion is something no man can resist eternally.
Temptation will burn through a soul, devour its purity and intoxicate all those who are in its path.
Fret not oh lost little lamb, for you shall be led by the wolf with a cross to the green pastures promised you all the same. 
Open to ideas and messages

The Sins that Beckon Me

Peccavi

Comes in bearing a pile of clothes.... Decidedly skimpy clothes but clothes nonetheless and she hands the pile over to Midori!

-838!

Divine Tenacity

Bedroom Lazarus

-838  She has spurned your offer for clothes.  Apparently the wearing a barrel angle is more her style.  Ninja's.  You just never know about them.
Temptation will burn through a soul, devour its purity and intoxicate all those who are in its path.
Fret not oh lost little lamb, for you shall be led by the wolf with a cross to the green pastures promised you all the same. 

The Sins that Beckon Me

Derwaysh

~Tosses Midori's undies at her and walks around all smug~

Power to the undies!

A/A

Peccavi

But... But... I had the best outfits to dress her in! Like she was my own life sized Barbie!

Pouts, tossing one of the aforementioned outfits at Derwaysh's face as if blaming him!

-838!

Daoine Sidhe

She's not spurning you, Lady Peccavi.  She's just distracted by having a sexy woman wrapped around her body.  ;D

[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]
Entice Me (O/O) | Engage Me (RPs) | Find Me (A/A) | Play with Me (Ideas)
Actively seeking good RP partners.

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

Derwaysh

~Finds himself clad in one of milady Peccavi's lovely frilly dresses she wanted to adorn Midori with. Does the catwalk and flashes all the pretties & handsomes a smile~

Fits too!

A/A

Bedroom Lazarus

-Finds it slightly disturbing that Derwaysh' bust is able to fill out the same space midori's is.  What one learns in these areas.  He is content to accessorize himself with a sunhat, some dark glasses with diamond stuffs on the side and a pink boa accented by a vermilion sash.  Because sashes make an outfit-

The Sins that Beckon Me

FroreQueen

| Status: Alive | Medium: Forum, Google Docs, Possibly PM | Post rate: Varies. Erratic, mostly. |
◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊

On/Off || General Ideas

♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ Part of the reason I tend to be slow. ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦

impishcharm

You know you hypnotize me, always

Derwaysh

You know you love me, priest.

A/A

Bedroom Lazarus

Bah, the huggy attention seeking owlbear creature returns.  -points towards Frore-  what exactly are you creature?

The Sins that Beckon Me

FroreQueen

Clings to Imp, "My Impy!"

Just hisses at Lazarus.

| Status: Alive | Medium: Forum, Google Docs, Possibly PM | Post rate: Varies. Erratic, mostly. |
◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊

On/Off || General Ideas

♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ Part of the reason I tend to be slow. ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦

Divine Tenacity

Tis not I spurned any offer for clothing.

I just got wrapped up in a couple of things. Things I cannot mention without going XXX.

-takes the offered clothing and puts on the bare minimum-

Does my ass look big in these booty shorts?

impishcharm

Turns to Laz as she scratches under Frore's chin.

How could you not love a face like hers?

You know you hypnotize me, always