The Dungeon of Fabulous Treasures-open role play

Started by Verasaille, October 12, 2014, 12:28:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Remiel

"Why that's very kind of you Laura Descia!" Lucky said, gratefully.  With the elf's help, he climbed upon her back.  He weighed about the same as a large child.  "Look, Laura Descia, feathers!"  He pointed up, as the feathers began to descend from the chute.  "Wait, I just had a thought--what if these are the feathers of the wicked Dire Bird?  Dire birds feast on folk's flesh, as everyone knows.  Don't worry, I shall protect you!"  He waved his arms at the feathers, swatting them away, when suddenly--a pillow dropped and bounced off his head!

"Curse you, Dire Bird!"  His shouts echoed around the chamber. 

LuciferOs

OOC:

Remiel, roll for treasure !!

BTW Tilos and lucky are fantastic to play with both of you role play them very well, it does make this an interesting and fun thread - thank you all three of you for making it to light hearted.

End OOC
That's right ! Lucifer is a woman !
Active threads
See my role play preferences (underneath my picture) for my ons and offs

Remiel

Roll Result: Lucky Hipweed rolled: 1d6
Comment:
Result: 6,
Total: 6

Verasaille

The Goblin curses as the adventurers find the treasure chest. Thanks to the luck, they each find something worthwhile. The sorceress finds a beautiful robe with enchantments on it. Her favorite color and all the pockets she could ever dream about!

The kender finds a flute, it is magical in nature and he can charm critters with it, as long as he plays it. When he stops playing they will be stunned for a few minutes then they will chase him!
I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.

Fistar

Tilos followed the path down towards where he knew he would meet up with the adventurers.  He wrinkled his nose for a moment as he passed a spot of where some denizen of the cave, had decided that it was good spot deposit some scat.    He didn't even want to know what kind of creature, that had left it, just that he knew it stunk. 

He hurried onward until he caught up to them going through the treasure chest that they had found.  As they were examining their treasures, distracted as they might be, Tilos had a thought that it might be time to end this charade,  he didn't want the dragon or the goblin for that matter to bring their wrath on to him for allowing these adventurers to loot treasures of the dragon.   On that thought he lifted his hand and prepared a spell to fry them where they stood.  Maybe it was thought of the that stinking scat, that had fouled his nostril with the smell that had distracted him for a moment as he put all his hangover mind to the task.   

He cast the spell,  and his eyes widen as what appeared in his hand was bouquet of freshly cut purple roses, which gave off a beautiful scent that waft in the air around him.   He blinked his eyes to make sure he wasn't seeing what he was seeing.   He stood there with an outstretched hand that contain roses and prayed that they didn't turn around to see him.

LuciferOs

"How very kind of you Tilos ! And in a place like this how thoughtful !" Laura looked at the roses and smiled, then whirled her new robe over her attire and did a twirl for those watching to see
"It suits me doesn't it ! Enchanted too ! And pockets where I need them, fantastic ! I Love it"

"There doesn't seem to be anything for your tilos, but you can keep those roses if you like, you carrying them suits me. Perhaps the next chest will have something for your nature"

She then looks over to the kender

"What do you have there lucky ? Something you like ? Is it magical like mine ? "
That's right ! Lucifer is a woman !
Active threads
See my role play preferences (underneath my picture) for my ons and offs