A Father's Pride (Based on Fallout 3, Possible Spoilers)(Closed for now ^^)

Started by Beauty, November 08, 2008, 04:50:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beauty

((Alright, I apologize in advance..This is my first request thread :) I hope I do alright. Just a warning ahead of time, this may contain spoilers for Fallout 3. If you're playing it, you may wanna wait to read on. If you have no intentions of playing it, I'll iron out the details you might not understand if you're still interested :) If themes of incest bother you..well..you might wanna stop reading too. The background info of the game is thanks to FalloutWiki, because I'm a nerd ^^ ))
The year is 2277, exactly 200 years after the Great War. 

History says that the federal government of the United States once organized the states into 13 commonwealths, in order to try to ensure economic stability during a time of great crisis and war. However, this only created a great division as the commonwealths put their own ambitions ahead of that of the nations. Tensions rose worldwide over the next century, and the horrors of desperation developed into what is now known as the Resource Wars. Due to an increasing energy crisis caused by the rapid exhausting of petroleum reserves, a war between Europe and the Middle East in 2052 sparked. The increase in resources caused the USA to brutally annex Canada as well. In 2066, China invaded the US at Alaska for resources, and in 2077, the war reached its climax with a devastating nuclear exchange. The exchange, lasting only hours, is now known as the Great war; it is unknown which side launched the first missile.

Before the nuclear exchange took place, great underground Vaults were constructed across America, supposedly to protect the populace from the dangers of radiation. Although over 400,000 would be needed to protect the entire nation, only 122 were constructed…

Vault 101 has supposedly been sealed for 200 years…but you know better. Twenty years ago you brought your infant daughter here, after your wife passed birthing her. Twenty years ago you found a way to convince the Overseer to let you in without question. Twenty years ago, you thought everything would be forgotten…

You watched your daughter grow into a radiant image of your lost wife and yourself. She has flourished in the dismal Vault, though her potential is bottled, just like all who reside here. Her eyes, so much like your wife’s, forever haunt your heart; reminding you of your past and what you left behind on the surface….

On August 17, you couldn’t take it any longer. What you left behind has been tearing you apart. As much as it pained you to leave her, you thought it would be the best for the both of you…You kissed her forehead as she slept, and proceeded to do the impossible…

You left the Vault, and your daughter behind.

~~Okay, Like the game I will give you two options ^^ This is partly why I said you might wanna be wary of spoilers ^_^ Choose your daughters karma outcome..depending on how you want to approach her after she rescues you from Vault 112. Oh..and that horrible thing that made me cry at Project Purity >.> won’t be happening >_< Unless you convince me otherwise :P Lol!~

The Angel of the Wasteland
As you adjust your eyes to the light once more, stepping out of the pod with your back aching and your limbs numb, you feel a tight grip on your arm. Your senses are overwhelmed with the lilac perfume you had kept of your wife’s and given your daughter on her sixteenth birthday…Her greenish blue eyes are watering, her lips trembling as she stares up at you in utter disbelief. She looks so..angelic, and at peace, despite the blood and dirt covering her old Vault jumpsuit. She is armed, battered and bruised, but so awe-inspiring in her graceful presence it’s as if you are dreaming…Surely the Wasteland would have swallowed such an innocent up…But you recall hearing that DJ on the radio just before you closed the door to Vault 112 behind you, praising a resident of Vault 101 for her Saint like deeds…How she had defied all odds, to find her father.. Why hadn’t it clicked then? The adrenaline of completing Project Purity must have been too much, that it had numbed the realization that the deemed “Savior of Humanity“…was your child.

((This one I think could lead the father to be more conflicted with his feelings, but I like the fact that she is so much like his wife ^^ I’m just  giving the initial push and introduction of my character by the way ^_^ What occurs will of course be discussed and collaborated by the both of us…On to choice two!))

The Scourge of the Waste

As you adjust your eyes to the light once more, stepping out of the pod with your back aching and your limbs numb, you hear a slight gulp from a few feet away. You rub your eyes, and feel a sharp urge to reach for your gun, until you realize that this is not a Raider before you…Her once beautiful blonde hair is now shaved into winged mohawks of a bubblegum pink shade. Dressed in what seems like the disheveled dress and stockings of a Charmer you saw walking arm in arm with a well to do businessman in Rivet City, covered in blood and dust, is no one else but your little girl.. Carrying more weapons than any Brotherhood member you have seen in your life, she stands as if the weight of the arsenal has not a strain on her lean body. All those words you once washed her mouth out with soap for, seem to be spat freely without care at the questionable looking man standing behind her. Only her trembling eyes seem to secure the fact that her innocence has not been completely devoured by the Wastelands..You recall a broadcast on your way to Vault 112, one that made you pause in your rapid steps as it struck your blood cold. A delinquent from Vault 101 that you had passed as someone surely who was rebelling and who had escaped, had blown up Megaton..and had more bounties on their head than the GNR DJ had ever heard of before in the Capital Wasteland. Surely…Surely that couldn’t be her? Surely, the deemed “Scourge of Humanity”…was not your child.

((This one I think would best serve for a take control approach ;) I could see a very forceful paternal attempt to wash that dye out of her hair and such *giggles* I think the good karma option would be more to a balanced relationship, possibly manipulated one…but the bad karma one would require more force and aggression ;) Pick your poison! ^_^ Or your stimpak, as it were ^_^))

Enjoy!! I hope this doesn’t scare anyone off x_X I’ve been really anxious about this…

Note: I've enjoyed the roleplay comments and such concerning this game that I have recieved, however I am still searching for someone who has played the game...who is willing to take on the role of the actual father in the game *blushes*
~x I've been absent for a few years, but I'm back and ready to start new stories! I've refined my writing skills and fixated on new desires/interests - Looking forward to being inspired ;)*X~

My O/O

Beauty

I think maybe I scared people off >.> *sits back and crosses fingers*
~x I've been absent for a few years, but I'm back and ready to start new stories! I've refined my writing skills and fixated on new desires/interests - Looking forward to being inspired ;)*X~

My O/O

KonanOrigamiUser

Quote from: Beauty on November 09, 2008, 06:56:05 PM
I think maybe I scared people off >.> *sits back and crosses fingers*

Well, you haven't scared off everybody, and I do understand that it would be incest...

But I am interested mostly in the more equal sounding, Angel Karma path but an idea for the scourge would be possible dom (Either male or female depending on how the story plays out.)

I am new though, so if you want to wait for someone else that is fine but the idea does intrigue me and I would be interested in discussing the story further.

Best Wishes,
Konan.

Beauty

My O/O

KonanOrigamiUser

Quote from: Beauty on November 09, 2008, 07:52:01 PM
*smiles* Then let us discuss!

Like I said in my original post I would probably want to do the Angel of the Wasteland, when it seens that a forceful male will not be necessary, because I do not have much expierence playing such a male... My males tend to be submissive, caring and passionate enjoying Submission or Equal.

However the Scourge story is also fun because it sounds like it could produce an excellent storyline out of the parent trying to find out if he can back his child out of the mess she made, and like you said be a bit forceful.

I'd be willing to do either, but I am wondering if you have a preference, if you do I would like to know what kind of character you would be comfortable with.

Konan.

Beauty

*smiles* Would you care to discuss this further over messages? I believe I have sent you one already.

My O/O

IronCharmer

I'd make sure i disarmed the bomb in megaton right away to rush level 3.. gotta get that lady killer skill so I can make sure we have all the unlocked special dialogues ;)

Fallout 3 is awesome, I'd do you even if you were a two-headed cow just because it'd be fallout 3 genre action :)

Beauty

My O/O

IronCharmer

Beauty

My O/O

IronCharmer

do you like a man with my confidence who gives himself 100%?

Beauty

I would like a man to play Liam Neeson's character in Fallout 3 *pouts, staring at her prompt*

My O/O

Beauty

...or a woman *sighs, shaking her fist at the addictive game*

My O/O

Doomsday

[Lady Killer] "I would be interested in playing Doctor James, let me read up on your plot a little."

Beauty

My O/O

Murphy Sez

What?!? She shaved her hair into a mohawk? How dare she?!? No Father will stand for such an outrage!  :P

*is just feeling bossy today*
I love to write, come dream with me.

Get to know me: O/O
Ideas, randomness, pet peeves.

Beauty

My O/O

Murphy Sez

Well pink or not, it's still a mohawk! You can't put ribbons in a mohawk, or braid it... And good grief, power armor is NOT cut for the feminine figure!

Beauty

It's cut for not getting bullets lodged in feminine places! ><

My O/O

Murphy Sez

Well then, perhaps you should consider that a young lady shouldn't be anywhere that poses a danger of getting shot at! *shakes a finger at you*

Beauty

My O/O

Murphy Sez

Hah! Blame it all on daddy why dontcha! I had to walk 5 miles to the nearest town to get you supplies. Uphill both ways! You should be grateful!

Beauty

You could've told me you were leaving! :P *plays with her mohawk to annoy him*

My O/O

Doomsday

I can't even recite any Fallout quotes. I've been playing Oblivion for the last week :(

Murphy Sez

Beauty

Black Widow influenced quotes are very amusing...A man died for a potential threesome...No lie.

My O/O

Tonalberry

Man, Beauty, your ideas sound fun.  If I wasn't involved in a fallout game with Haylie I'd see if you wanted to give it a shot.  Anyone else here think a romance subquest involving Moira should have been included?

Doomsday

I was interested in setting up a group Roleplay based on Fallout between myself, Haylie and Beauty, and you would balance the equation. My only problem is that I'm drained of all creative juices.

Tonalberry

Quote from: HPDDJ on December 19, 2008, 10:12:24 PM
I was interested in setting up a group Roleplay based on Fallout between myself, Haylie and Beauty, and you would balance the equation. My only problem is that I'm drained of all creative juices.

That does sound like it could be fun, but who would the characters be?

Doomsday

Quote from: Tonalberry on December 19, 2008, 10:49:25 PM
That does sound like it could be fun, but who would the characters be?

I'd leave that up to whomever feels like inventing a plot and characters. I might feel up to it tomorrow, but frankly I haven't been near Fallout enough lately to be inspired enough to make something. Anything plausible, however, I'd be willing to go with.

Tonalberry

Quote from: HPDDJ on December 19, 2008, 10:58:04 PM
I'd leave that up to whomever feels like inventing a plot and characters. I might feel up to it tomorrow, but frankly I haven't been near Fallout enough lately to be inspired enough to make something. Anything plausible, however, I'd be willing to go with.

Afraid I wouldn't be much help either.  My Fallout brain juices are tapped out on the game me and Haylie are doing.

Beauty

*blushes at the mention of juices and nudges HPDDJ* ^^

Hm well perhaps we need to all collaborate on an idea sometime soon :) after our juicesare flowing again *giggles*

My O/O