SINS Academy Interest Check! [applications re-open] Students and Sins required.

Started by Rave, November 23, 2014, 08:25:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MissFire

Name : Francoise Valentinez Alkalinella Xifax Sicidabohertz Gumbigobilla Blue Stradivari Talentrent Pierre Andry Charton-Haymoss Ivanovici Baldeus George Doitzel Kaiser III (aka 'Frankie', 'Franny', or just 'Francoise')

Sex : Female
Classification : Jibbering Insanity
House : Wrath

Position : Student
Year : 1st

Skills: Chemistry, brawling, playing the ukelele.
Powers:
-Reality Perception; Francoise can perceive reality, allowing them to sense the whole truth no matter how it is hidden. If she is questioning someone, she will automatically know if target is lying and sense the truth. Francoise is immune to illusions caused by users of Telepathy, Mental Manipulation, and Illusion Manipulation, even if the users of those themselves are not in the area (as in another building). She cannot be fooled by Tricksters or Reality Warpers, nor even feints in combat. If she were to develop this power with extensive training it could evolve into something as powerful as, perhaps, the ability to warp reality itself. Sadly, being exposed to the entire truth of everything is bad for the psyche and possessing the ability to perceive the truth of everything has driven Francoise to insanity and misanthropy.

Height : Tall
Body type : Slender
Hair : Blue
Skin : Pale
Eyes : Red
Distinguishing Features : See above.

Likes : Chaos, explosives, the ladies, seeing others hoist by their own petard, heavy metal, ukelele music.
Dislikes : Order, non-explosions (implosions?), justice, boredom.

About: People think too much of themselves sometimes. Have you noticed?  I’m not saying that’s bad, or wrong. I’m not calling people stupid, either. It’s very understandable. We like to think of ourselves as noble, honest, and good, especially in comparison to other people. We like to believe we’d never hurt someone, or cause any damage of any kind. Psychologists tell us of what’s called “illusory superiority,” the cognitive bias in us all that causes a person to think far too highly of their positive qualities, and far too little of their negative ones. In their heads, they’re much better people than (let’s be honest) they really are. Again, this doesn’t make us bad or wrong. It’s just something our minds need to do in order to get through the day. Now imagine that all being ripped away. Imagine you seeing yourself as you truly are. Not only that, imagine the utter horror, the soul-rending terror you will experience when you realize that everyone is like you and some of them are even worse. Imagine what knowing that would do to you.  That is where Francoise came from.

Violent, impulsive, and dangerous to the extreme, Francoise is extremely deadly because of her utter unpredictability and clearly non-existant sense of right and wrong. She will do to a human what she will do to an angel what she will do to a devil. Every warm body is a potential victim or playmate. Most of the time she simply comes off as 'weird' (even demons think her odd), but she has random fits of insanity that leave a wake of destruction and chaos behind her. She seems content to simply entertain herself with schadenfreude most of the time, but at other times it seems like she's out to prove something to everyone. Listening to her talk (more like rambling) makes it seem like she wants to show that the entire world, nay universe, is nothing but random chaos and to do anything aside from one makes one happy in the moment is utterly pointless.

It is said that shortly after she was born(?), Francoise was approached by Azmoteth, the prince of lies. Intrigued by her ability to perceive reality, Azmoteth took Francoise to his home for an interview. Nine minutes later Franny had talked him into killing himself and Azmoteth's servants found her sitting on his corpse, talking to the blood-gurgling hole where his head used to be. 

Labels : Ax-Crazy, Comedic Sociopath, Chaotic Evil (Type 1), Punk

Sexuality : Bisexual
Sexual On's and Offs :
+Well-endowed partners, large men, group sex, rough sex
-Small partners, bondage (lack of freedom)

Player : MissFire
"There are five possible operations for any army. If you can fight, fight; if you cannot fight, defend; if you cannot defend, flee; if you cannot flee, surrender; if you cannot surrender, die."
    - Sima Yi

Sasquatch421

Hmm... *scratches jaw* I might have an idea for a character... I'll flesh him out and then work on a character sheet tomorrow. I might have him as unsorted and going to pin in Ivan Moody for his looks. Just need to do some looking as a couple of things have stuck in my head and my brother did give me his copy of the Book of Vile Darkness...

Oh by the way MissFire? I got tongue tied just reading Frankie's name!

Lux12

Well I'm tossing around whether or not I'll join this one as I usually play characters with a very strong moral compass, but it's fascinating. I have a character concept for the sin of envy, but I'm not sure how well they would go over.

bubby

I can tell already I'm going to very much enjoy 'dealing' with the Wrath miscreants.

Angie

If we're allowed to do multiple characters in the future...I might throw in Aether-Walker. I've never gotten to use him before...imagine a teleporting swordfighter who can electrocute you. He probably won't have the Lobotomizer, though.
Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

Clio

I was going to pull out since there seemed to be an over abundance of females (and one gay male), but if you're getting more men, I might apply when the numbers will be more equal.
Signature by the amazing Amaris.

GnothiSeauton

If we are allowed/will be allowed to do more than one character I've got a dude in my head running around causing all sorts of havoc.
If I can't have you, my love...  I'll destroy you
~World Building Workshop ~ Current Ideas and Requests  ~
~ Preferences ~ Status  ~ Nightmares and Inspirations~
~Gnothi's Stories Without Homes~
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

Rel Mayer

I'm interested.

I really love the concept and am going to browse over what houses people are going to be playing in, what people are needing, but I may not be able to make a sheet for a few days.

I'll keep an eye on this and see what's happening, but chances of me making a character are super high if you're still looking! :) Super cool concept!

Just for me to keep my thoughts. Pay no attention!

Envy

GnothiSeauton

Quote from: Rel Mayer on November 24, 2014, 05:43:38 PM
I'm interested.

I really love the concept and am going to browse over what houses people are going to be playing in, what people are needing, but I may not be able to make a sheet for a few days.

I'll keep an eye on this and see what's happening, but chances of me making a character are super high if you're still looking! :) Super cool concept!

*head explodes in awesomeness*
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

Rel Mayer

Quote from: GnothiSeauton on November 24, 2014, 05:50:58 PM
*head explodes in awesomeness*

* Rel Mayer has fond memories of past head explosions in various other group games. >:)

Now I have to join! :D

PrestaDGTation

I'm...  loving this!

Pen me in as definitely interested.  Sloth seems to be calling my name, somehow.. 
"I see. Hell is populated entirely by Theater Majors." - Majabya, while watching Hazbin Hotel.

Rave

Ahh what a busy day. Novermber sucks for University students >.< alas, questions to answer!

Quote from: lockepick on November 24, 2014, 07:33:34 AM
Just to clarify: 'Original Sins' are like professors, and you're also looking for students as well right?

Posting interest as a male student, but like most of my guys, he'll be a cock-gobbler. So not sure if that really helps with the gender ratio anyway.

I'm thinking Envy or Gluttony, haven't fully decided.

Indeed. The Originals act as Headmasters to their own Sin class, while Pride acts as an un-official Grandmaster of everything simply because he's the root, the first born, etc etc. Don't worry about making him gay, though. The gender ratio will balance out.

Quote from: MissFire on November 24, 2014, 08:13:33 AM
MissFire
Name : Francoise Valentinez Alkalinella Xifax Sicidabohertz Gumbigobilla Blue Stradivari Talentrent Pierre Andry Charton-Haymoss Ivanovici Baldeus George Doitzel Kaiser III (aka 'Frankie', 'Franny', or just 'Francoise')

Sex : Female
Classification : Jibbering Insanity
House : Wrath

Position : Student
Year : 1st

Skills: Chemistry, brawling, playing the ukelele.
Powers:
-Reality Perception; Francoise can perceive reality, allowing them to sense the whole truth no matter how it is hidden. If she is questioning someone, she will automatically know if target is lying and sense the truth. Francoise is immune to illusions caused by users of Telepathy, Mental Manipulation, and Illusion Manipulation, even if the users of those themselves are not in the area (as in another building). She cannot be fooled by Tricksters or Reality Warpers, nor even feints in combat. If she were to develop this power with extensive training it could evolve into something as powerful as, perhaps, the ability to warp reality itself. Sadly, being exposed to the entire truth of everything is bad for the psyche and possessing the ability to perceive the truth of everything has driven Francoise to insanity and misanthropy.

Height : Tall
Body type : Slender
Hair : Blue
Skin : Pale
Eyes : Red
Distinguishing Features : See above.

Likes : Chaos, explosives, the ladies, seeing others hoist by their own petard, heavy metal, ukelele music.
Dislikes : Order, non-explosions (implosions?), justice, boredom.

About: People think too much of themselves sometimes. Have you noticed?  I’m not saying that’s bad, or wrong. I’m not calling people stupid, either. It’s very understandable. We like to think of ourselves as noble, honest, and good, especially in comparison to other people. We like to believe we’d never hurt someone, or cause any damage of any kind. Psychologists tell us of what’s called “illusory superiority,” the cognitive bias in us all that causes a person to think far too highly of their positive qualities, and far too little of their negative ones. In their heads, they’re much better people than (let’s be honest) they really are. Again, this doesn’t make us bad or wrong. It’s just something our minds need to do in order to get through the day. Now imagine that all being ripped away. Imagine you seeing yourself as you truly are. Not only that, imagine the utter horror, the soul-rending terror you will experience when you realize that everyone is like you and some of them are even worse. Imagine what knowing that would do to you.  That is where Francoise came from.

Violent, impulsive, and dangerous to the extreme, Francoise is extremely deadly because of her utter unpredictability and clearly non-existant sense of right and wrong. She will do to a human what she will do to an angel what she will do to a devil. Every warm body is a potential victim or playmate. Most of the time she simply comes off as 'weird' (even demons think her odd), but she has random fits of insanity that leave a wake of destruction and chaos behind her. She seems content to simply entertain herself with schadenfreude most of the time, but at other times it seems like she's out to prove something to everyone. Listening to her talk (more like rambling) makes it seem like she wants to show that the entire world, nay universe, is nothing but random chaos and to do anything aside from one makes one happy in the moment is utterly pointless.

It is said that shortly after she was born(?), Francoise was approached by Azmoteth, the prince of lies. Intrigued by her ability to perceive reality, Azmoteth took Francoise to his home for an interview. Nine minutes later Franny had talked him into killing himself and Azmoteth's servants found her sitting on his corpse, talking to the blood-gurgling hole where his head used to be. 

Labels : Ax-Crazy, Comedic Sociopath, Chaotic Evil (Type 1), Punk

Sexuality : Bisexual
Sexual On's and Offs :
+Well-endowed partners, large men, group sex, rough sex
-Small partners, bondage (lack of freedom)

Player : MissFire

Accepted! Welcome aboard.

Quote from: Sasquatch421 on November 24, 2014, 02:34:07 PM
Hmm... *scratches jaw* I might have an idea for a character... I'll flesh him out and then work on a character sheet tomorrow. I might have him as unsorted and going to pin in Ivan Moody for his looks. Just need to do some looking as a couple of things have stuck in my head and my brother did give me his copy of the Book of Vile Darkness...

Oh by the way MissFire? I got tongue tied just reading Frankie's name!

Glad for your interest! Looking forward to your sheet.

Quote from: Lux12 on November 24, 2014, 03:34:17 PM
Well I'm tossing around whether or not I'll join this one as I usually play characters with a very strong moral compass, but it's fascinating. I have a character concept for the sin of envy, but I'm not sure how well they would go over.

You have all the time to create and tweek till you get something you're satisfied with.
Quote from: bubby on November 24, 2014, 04:05:07 PM
I can tell already I'm going to very much enjoy 'dealing' with the Wrath miscreants.
Quote from: Christa McGinn on November 24, 2014, 04:40:10 PM
I was going to pull out since there seemed to be an over abundance of females (and one gay male), but if you're getting more men, I might apply when the numbers will be more equal.
Quote from: GnothiSeauton on November 24, 2014, 05:08:08 PM
If we are allowed/will be allowed to do more than one character I've got a dude in my head running around causing all sorts of havoc.

I'm gonna adress these all at once!

I wasn't planning on pulling out this card so early, but judging by the Gender ratio and the interest, Ahem.

Everyone is allowed TWO characters before the official game launch. - I'll personally be making another male down the line.

Conversly, the Gender Ratio will balance itself out either way. Its like being in the wild. Male RPrs will see an abundance of female beauties like ya'll, and swarm over. Everybody wins!

Quote from: Rel Mayer on November 24, 2014, 05:43:38 PM
I'm interested.

I'm glad the concept intrigues you! (Your avatar intrigues me. Oh my.)
We're definitely still looking! I'll look forward to your sheet whenever you get the time to create it!

Quote from: PrestaDGTation on November 24, 2014, 07:01:08 PM
  I'm...  loving this!

Pen me in as definitely interested.  Sloth seems to be calling my name, somehow.. 

Glad for it!

Sloth certainly needs some love, those Hercules lookin' bastards ;D

Angie

Caela

Rave

I'll also be making the much needed Characters Thread tonight for those accepted, so stay tuned for that.

Empyrean

Heya Rave.

To go with my earlier question, would it be possible to play an incubus that can completely shift gender from male to female and back at will? I'm still thinking the character would be a new student in the House of Lust, just with gender-morphing abilities.

Rave

Quote from: Empyrean on November 24, 2014, 08:00:34 PM
Heya Rave.

To go with my earlier question, would it be possible to play an incubus that can completely shift gender from male to female and back at will? I'm still thinking the character would be a new student in the House of Lust, just with gender-morphing abilities.

For that to be possible, he/she would have to be quite specialized in this area of transformation which would limit their other capabilities, and also they would have to be a student in the upper years. Something like that isn't plausible for a first year student.

Another thing to note, is that the year you are in isn't determined by age. You are judged on your capabilities through a series of tests upon entry, and are then placed in a grade/sorted.

Empyrean

Rave

Pride's powers and skills have been updated, so if you're curious go take a look :P

On another note: Accepted Characters Thread is now up!

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=218232.0

I'll be putting it on the main page as-well.
If you got the thumbs up, post your character there please and thank you  :-)

Caela

Aww...Lust can charm him, how cute...she'll remember that. ~smiles innocently~

Caela

Gnothi, I like the way you used the first person to put Avarice's own thoughts about herself into the About section...would you mind if I copied you and modified Lilith's sheet in the same manner?

GnothiSeauton

Quote from: Caela on November 24, 2014, 08:45:56 PM
Gnothi, I like the way you used the first person to put Avarice's own thoughts about herself into the About section...would you mind if I copied you and modified Lilith's sheet in the same manner?

Go right ahead!

I don't mind at all!  I thought I'd have a little fun with it :P 

Seeking New Stories

Caela

Rel Mayer

I'm not sure if someone already claimed it, but you may be getting a sheet from me pretty soon as the Head of house Envy. :)

If someone did - I can easily make her a student.

Angie

Bahhhh...trying to find 5 images for Aether Walker is tough! I have two so far, and any more then that is just...GA!