One on One Idea: The 25th Hour

Started by Vice, May 20, 2007, 04:31:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vice

Perhaps you've seen the movie 25th hour with Edward Norton. If you haven't, that's not really a requirement for participating in this, since the resemblance is only mild. Basically, the movie is about a man who is heading to jail, and his last 24 hours as a free man.

I am interested in a scene where I play a woman who is about to enter sexual slavery, and has 24 hours of freedom left, as a gift from her soon to be master/mistress, who will do what they can to make her last 24 hours pleasant, and hopefully assuage her fears about entering their bondage. The more dramatically strange the nature of the slavery, the better, as it represents a much larger life change for my character, so I'm up for just about anything, within site limits. At the very least, I'll hear out any of your weird, perverted slave fantasies that you never thought anyone would want to act out with you. Anyone interested?

Vice

Hmm...not a lot of replies on this one. Any tips on making this idea more attractive to potential roleplay partners?