Erotic Professional Wrestling Freeform - LGBTQ Friendly - Recruiting

Started by Crash, April 15, 2018, 05:50:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Datawych

I can't come up with a good description for what I'm thinking of, mostly.

Crash

Okay. How did you divide up your stats?  Are you a face or a heel and what gimmick did you pick?

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."
Congratulations, you've unlocked Flirtatious Crash! - Envious

Datawych

Heel

Power: -1
Agile: 1
Aerial: 3
Technical: -2
Rough: 0
Savvy: 2

The rest is still WIP

Crash

Quote from: Datawych on April 25, 2018, 04:10:31 PM
Heel

Power: -1
Agile: 1
Rough: 0
Savvy: 2

The rest is still WIP

So cheating quick high flyer.

Move set:  Prefers hardcore match’s that allow her to use everything inside and outside the ring to punish her opponent.  She prefers to use her legs to drop bigger opponents with drop kicks, low blows and enziguri’s. Failing that the ropes are her friend.  Against normal size opponents she isn’t above cheating to gain an advantage and set up her opponents for her signature and finishing moves.

Signature moves: 360 leg drop off the top rope, Springboard cutter

Finishing move: Top Rope Flying Fist (With a pair of Brass Knuckes when she can get away with it.)

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."

Datawych

I actually chose signature moves and stuff already, if that helps.

Signatures: Tilt-a-whirl headscissor takedown, satellite DDT

Finisher: West Coast Pop

Crash

I was just making an example.  I am glad you got your signature and Fiinisher already.

Move Set is just a general description of what your character likes in the ring.  What they prefer to do when fighting.

Batman4560

The King: Arron Shaw

Gimmick: Self Proclaimed Best in the World
Role: Heel
Hails From: Cleveland Ohio
Entrance Music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DelhLppPSxY
Entrance & Ring Attire: Various colored Trunks, matching boots. (Tend to be black or blue) A sleeveless jacket that is normally black leather. Black elbow pads and forearm tape. When not wrestling he wears custom fitted suits.

Personality & Background:

Arrogant and full of himself, in Arron's mind he's the best thing that has ever walked the face of the earth. Always dressing to impress, he wears custom suits, gold watches and drives fast cars. Training since he was a boy, Arron left Ohio the moment he was able to, and went straight to MCW to start his life as a pro wrestler. Always in character, Arron looks at most people like they are beneath him. Fully believing that every title is his or should be in his stable that he hasn't even formed yet. He knows he destined for greatness and every person that gets in the ring with him is simply a stepping stone. He's not afraid to try and manipulate someone to win a match but he also has a code of honor. He won't attack someone before a match, nor will he hold a rope in order to keep someone pinned or put more leverage on a submission. Most dirty tactics such as low blows or eye gouging is beyond him. He'd much rather work a body part until it's useless to his opponents.

Stats:
Power: 2
Agile: 0
Rough: 1
Savvy: -1
<Place the following in your stats +3, +2 +1, 0, -1. -2>

Audience:  6.

Heat: 3

Moves:

Move Set: Royal Sword
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Kings Landing

Finishing Move: The Crowning

Crash

Royal Sword and Kings Landing should be signature moves.

Move set is more what type of wrestler he is in the ring.

Crash

Crash

Crash

Still accepting wrestlers.  First show is underway but a lot of fun!

RosalindRae

I've mostly had luck with PM-based games around here, but I've been looking all over for a dice-based wrestling game, and this format is amazing. If I wanted to create a character who was more focusing on being theatrical and getting in the opponent's head, playing mind games and focusing on feints, rousing the crowd, taunts, etc, would that be all under savvy?

Speaking for myself, in order of priority for that kind of play I'd do savvy/technical/agile.

RosalindRae

Sounds like where my mind was headed as well! I'll start putting her together.

Crash

Quote from: RosalindRae on May 02, 2018, 10:56:44 PM
I've mostly had luck with PM-based games around here, but I've been looking all over for a dice-based wrestling game, and this format is amazing. If I wanted to create a character who was more focusing on being theatrical and getting in the opponent's head, playing mind games and focusing on feints, rousing the crowd, taunts, etc, would that be all under savvy?

This is really rules light but savvy covers mind gamed, taunts...etc.  Counters, faints and such would be either technical or agile depending on how you are portraying them.  Mostly the match is narratively done. 

RosalindRae

That's actually perfect -- enough rolls/rules to add an element of chance but rules-light enough to have narrative flexibility.

Crash

Quote from: RosalindRae on May 02, 2018, 11:32:52 PM
That's actually perfect -- enough rolls/rules to add an element of chance but rules-light enough to have narrative flexibility.

That’s the goal!

RosalindRae

I'll probably post a second soon: Cassidy's half sister, and a face to add for a little more diversity.

Cassidy Costas

Gimmick: Lifelong delinquent
Hails From: Boulder, Colorado
Entrance Music: Dangerous Moves by Ghost Wolves
Entrance & Ring Attire:
Ring attire
Cassidy struts through an entrance ramp and shrugs her loose-fitting velvet robe from her shoulders. She practices some footwork and shadowboxing while prancing forward, finally stopping to wave for the fans (regardless of whether they are booing or cheering). Finally, she grabs a sign from a fan supporting her opponent and autographs it over her opponent’s name, giving the sign a kiss and throwing it back into the crowd like a frisbee.
She ducks under the ropes and enters the ring, hands on hips and poses for the crowd.

Personality & Background: You know what they say about a cop’s daughter? No? Well, Cassidy intends to get that meme started if it isn’t already a thing. Her father was a decent enough man, but he never could stay with the same wife for long, and Cassidy always resented the moving around and the litany of new stepmothers and stepsiblings. In her teens, she took out her frustrations the only way she knew how: shoplifting, vandalism, drugs, etc. Anything to make her family’s lives more difficult.

But it was in juvie that she found her true calling. It turns out all of those gymnastics and self-defense classes paid off, and every time the hottest gang or the newest inmate tried to pick a fight with her, she came out on top, and it wasn’t long before she started getting offers to continue her fighting career on the outside.
Her family begged her to go to college, but she refused. The money, and the attention, was just too good to pass up. At this point, she’s been wrestling for years, and she doesn’t plan on retiring unless a losing streak finally forces her to.

Stats:
Power: 0
Agile: +2
Aerial: -2
Technical: +1
Rough: -1
Savvy: +3

Audience:  6

Heat: 2

Moves:

Move Set:  Embarrassing submission holds combined with verbal taunts.

Signature Move:  The crowd pleaser

Finishing Move: The “grin and bear it”

Doomblade403xxx

Quote from: RosalindRae on May 03, 2018, 09:09:18 PM
I'll probably post a second soon: Cassidy's half sister, and a face to add for a little more diversity.

Cassidy Costas

Entrance & Ring Attire:
Ring attire
Cassidy struts through an entrance ramp and shrugs her loose-fitting velvet robe from her shoulders. She practices some footwork and shadowboxing while prancing forward, finally stopping to wave for the fans (regardless of whether they are booing or cheering). Finally, she grabs a sign from a fan supporting her opponent and autographs it over her opponent’s name, giving the sign a kiss and throwing it back into the crowd like a frisbee.
She ducks under the ropes and enters the ring, hands on hips and poses for the crowd.

Personality & Background: You know what they say about a cop’s daughter? No? Well, Cassidy intends to get that meme started if it isn’t already a thing. Her father was a decent enough man, but he never could stay with the same wife for long, and Cassidy always resented the moving around and the litany of new stepmothers and stepsiblings. In her teens, she took out her frustrations the only way she knew how: shoplifting, vandalism, drugs, etc. Anything to make her family’s lives more difficult.

But it was in juvie that she found her true calling. It turns out all of those gymnastics and self-defense classes paid off, and every time the hottest gang or the newest inmate tried to pick a fight with her, she came out on top, and it wasn’t long before she started getting offers to continue her fighting career on the outside.
Her family begged her to go to college, but she refused. The money, and the attention, was just too good to pass up. At this point, she’s been wrestling for years, and she doesn’t plan on retiring unless a losing streak finally forces her to.

Stats:

Moves:

AJ Lee was one of the better wrestlers in the divas circuit in her time and had a great hook as well.

RosalindRae

Quote from: Doomblade403xxx on May 03, 2018, 09:26:41 PM
AJ Lee was one of the better wrestlers in the divas circuit in her time and had a great hook as well.
Hoyeah. She's one of the few I've followed, and I actually know more about MMA-style fighting than about pro wrestling. I'll have a lot to learn, but this seems like a really entertaining way to do so.

Crash

Quote from: RosalindRae on May 03, 2018, 09:09:18 PM

Cassidy Costas

Entrance & Ring Attire:
Ring attire

Stats:

Moves:

Approved!  Go ahead and post her and join the ooc.

RosalindRae

Okay, I got carried away. Here's Cassidy's half-sister:

Adeline Costas

Gimmick: The long arm of the law
Role: Babyface
Hails From: San Antonio, Texas
Entrance Music: Put the Gun Down by ZZ Ward
Entrance & Ring Attire:
Ring attire
Adeline jogs up the entrance ramp, throwing her Stetson to the crowd. She pauses to pull a flask from her belt, taking a swig of whiskey, wiping her mouth with the back of her hand and winking to a fan, giving her the flask and then taking her time, slowly marching to the ring and carefully surveying the battlefield. Finally, she climbs a turnbuckle and climbs atop it, smiling and waving to the crowd before dropping an elbow to the mat for show and kicking back up to her feet. She leans in her corner while her fan returns her flask and she finishes it off.

Personality & Background: Adeline was always the good kid, and a protector of the innocent. She’s spend most of her life taking care of troublemakers and protecting the weak from the cruel. Even before she followed in her father’s footsteps and joined the force, she had skinned her knuckles on a bully’s chin more than once.

She tried, even more than her parents, to steer her younger half-sister, Cassidy, away from her path of self-destruction.

Despite her nearly-supernatural patience, she’s lost her cool with the worst of the criminal element she’s faced and, after some unwanted media attention, she’s found herself on an extended paid leave. Idle hands are the Devil’s playground, and it didn’t take Adeline long to realize that she had to find some way of expending her excess energy in her forced downtime. So she decided to check on her half-sister once again.

If she can’t be on the streets protecting her city, then maybe, just maybe some success in the ring can force Cassidy to see the light and stop her criminal ways.

Stats:
Power: +2
Agile: -2
Aerial: 0

Heat: 1

Moves:

Move Set:  Adeline is a cautious, slow fighter. She prefers letting her opponents tire themselves out while dodging or absorbing their moves, and then taking them to the ropes with slow, calculated, powerful enders.

Signature Move:  Sit a spell

Finishing Move: The vapors

Crash