New neighbor

Started by Far eyes, September 06, 2007, 01:31:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Far eyes

I have this idea for a One on one, so I will write it up and see if there are any takers

--

So basically it’s a M/F Fem Dom scenario with a young man being dominated by the female. Eventually falling totally to all her whims

He would be a kind of drawn back person young [but according to forum rules] he lives in his parents house witch is in a back street the only house on that block that is lived in at the moment. Think of old style houses sort of spooky. He is home alone and just hanging out in front of the house mostly just waiting his life reading and basically hiding out from the world. His parents are a trip and will not be home for a weak

When one day a new neighbor moves in next door, a woman who just really takes his heart the first time he sees hear. But he is really shy and just inept but he is really curiuse about her so he ends up spaying in trough her window from the upstairs room and getting caught. But she dos not call the police instead she tells him to come over if he dos not want her to call the cops on him. She could basically use this as somewhat of leverage

Well that’s the base idea mostly, I would be playing the male

The scenario is modern but I suppose she could be a witch or modern day sorceress if that is preferred
What a man says: "Through roleplaying, I want to explore the reality of the female experience and gain a better understanding of what it means to be a woman."

What he means: "I like lesbians".
A/A
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=180557.0