you've lost the plot (M looking for F)

Started by Trickster132, October 02, 2015, 02:16:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trickster132

Trickster132's Plot Thread

Brief Preface

Hey guys, this is my very huge plot thread so this will be filled with numerous pairings, plots, and some songs that will potentially inspire you to come and discuss an idea/plot with me.

Key

Anything in Red=Taken
Anything in Blue=Craving
Anything in Teal=Might be taken
Role in Purple=My character
Role in Brown=Your character

IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT ME

I would suggest that you read my O/O (Ons and Offs) to get a sense of what I'm like as a partner.

If I am absent for a certain amount of time, then please check my A/A (Apologies and Absences).

Table of Contents

(MORE LINKS WILL BE ADDED)

Trickster132

Original Plots

This is where all of my original plots go. Genres will be listed in italics and sexual themes will be underlined. If you are interested in a plot, then please message me and we will go from there

Fade

Romance, Realistic, Interracial

It's been a decade since they've graduated from high school. My character is a college dropout struggling with a copious amount of student loan debt despite the fact that he has a steady job with decent pay. It was just another Monday morning in his apartment until he received a letter in the mail, which stated that he was invited to his high school's 10th year high school reunion tomorrow night. By the time the night of the event came, my character begins to feel that no one isn't noticing him until your character caught his eye.

Proof

Historical, Non-con

In a time where the twenties roared loudly, the US government started the act of Prohibition where no one can't produce, export/import or even drink a drop of alcohol. Behind the scenes of flappers and the various parties going on, a bootlegger plies his trade in making moonshine and running a couple of fronts to hide some of the shine he owns. However, the wife of the police chief discovers the bootlegger and what he was doing, threatening to tell her husband...

Slipping Away

Romance, Realistic, Interracial

Your character is the stereotypical college girl with a few piercings on her body, and some tattoos that are on the right places. She's drowning in liquor and buried in a pile of pills/dope. In one of her classes, she's assigned to a total geek and they don't really get along because of the fact that they don't fit well socially. However, she's suppressing her cries for help as she is slipping away into the darkness...

Trickster132

Role in Purple=My character
Role in Brown=Your character

Fandom Pairings

This is where all pairings go. Fandoms will be listed in italics. If you are interested in a pairing, then please message me and we will work out a plot together

DC Comics

Batman
Batman x Poison Ivy
Batman x Harley Quinn
Batman x Catwoman
Joker x Batgirl
OC x Harley Quinn
OC x Poison Ivy

Teen Titans

Beast Boy x Raven
Robin/Nightwing x Starfire

(MORE PAIRINGS TO BE ADDED)