D'You Want to Play Questions? 2011.08.13

Started by Mordred, August 13, 2011, 02:09:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Berek

Would you like a birthday suit, perhaps? :)
Hello! :) Might consider rps again, mainly vanilla/light bdsm, might consider taboos eg uncle/neice, teacher/student, etc

blue bunny sparkle

Kurzyk

blue bunny sparkle

Kurzyk

Wouldn't it spoil the mystery to tell you?

blue bunny sparkle

Kurzyk

From me would you expect any other kind? ;)

blue bunny sparkle

Kurzyk

Does innocence tempt the lust of darkness?

blue bunny sparkle

Don't you hope to god it does?

*laughes*

SinfulAngel

Updated Unicorn 1/24/17
      Active stories ~ 5  Post time frame 1-5 days

Styx26

(shrugs) Doesn't bother me... but isn't lust tempted from other things than innocence?
Ons and Offs
RP Ideas, Characters
A/A's
Patience is a virtue... it's a good thing I'm trying to be more virtuous! ^^
Quote from: Wolfling72 on December 06, 2013, 06:23:12 PM
Do NOT encourage the Padawan!

Lycana

But isn't the corruption of innocence the most tempting thing?
Yes pleases and no thank yous (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 What I'm currently craving (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 Where has your favorite little Dream Dancer been? (Updated 6/20/2013)

"Woman was created from Man's rib; Not made from His head to top Him; Nor from His feet to be trampled; But from His side to be His equal, Under His arm to be protected, And near His heart to be loved"

Styx26

I suppose... or shocking someone who perceived themselves as jaded... but isn't there more to lust than temptation?
Ons and Offs
RP Ideas, Characters
A/A's

Lycana

Good point, but isn't giving into our lusts a temptation in itself?
Yes pleases and no thank yous (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 What I'm currently craving (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 Where has your favorite little Dream Dancer been? (Updated 6/20/2013)

"Woman was created from Man's rib; Not made from His head to top Him; Nor from His feet to be trampled; But from His side to be His equal, Under His arm to be protected, And near His heart to be loved"

Styx26

I suppose it would depend on who you talk to; though most would say that perhaps that is why Lust is mentioned as a deadly sin... but could not a person be tempted into doing good things as well as bad?
Ons and Offs
RP Ideas, Characters
A/A's

Lycana

That is true. But how often truly is the idea of being tempted into performing a good deed heard of or seen?

Styx26

Ever hear of the 'if... then' deal? "If you finish your homework, then you'll have dessert after dinner' kind of deal?
Ons and Offs
RP Ideas, Characters
A/A's

Lycana

Yes, but then is it truly doing a 'good' deed if its forced through bribery?

Berek

Do these sound like really deep philosophical questions?
Hello! :) Might consider rps again, mainly vanilla/light bdsm, might consider taboos eg uncle/neice, teacher/student, etc

Lycana

Probably, but what is life if we cannot question the truth of things?

SinfulAngel

Yes but why question the truth of facts.

Updated Unicorn 1/24/17
      Active stories ~ 5  Post time frame 1-5 days

Berek

Lycana

But aren't facts that are not true opinions?

Breathless Intent

Do you think its wise to try to classify "opinion" as fact of any sort?