Draecis, the Tortuga of Space (SF) [MUL, likely Exotic]

Started by Vandren, April 23, 2009, 08:55:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shia

Doktor Sleepless

Character's Adult Limits means what you're willing to do in character.

Oreo

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

Doktor Sleepless

No, the on and offs are general, this is specific to this character. For example, you might like all kinds of gender pairings, but this character in particular is only straight, get it?

Oreo

;) Thanks Doktor, I guess for me what's good for one...but at least I know what to put in the slot. Now, where to post the profile?

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

Vandren

Pretty much, Dok.

I started including that because of characters I've played in the past.  For instance, I the player don't mind (and sometimes enjoy) NC (in-character only, of course), but the character's a straight and narrow good guy, so NC's out for him.

Because of the Small Games threads, and the fact that I'm a wikimin so should be plugging it, I think posting characters on a wiki page (already set up) sounds like a good idea.  Anyone in the game can edit it, then, and add images easily.  For most situations, hitting the Edit tab, copy-pasting the Basic Profile, and filling in the blanks should work.  If that's problematic, I'll be happy to post characters.

<runs off to set up an OOC thread>
"Life is growth.  If we stop growing, technically and spiritually, we are as good as dead." -Morihei Ueshiba, O-Sensei

Vandren

"Life is growth.  If we stop growing, technically and spiritually, we are as good as dead." -Morihei Ueshiba, O-Sensei

Vandren

Oh, I'm getting two characters posted (currently samples, sort of) whom I'll likely be playing . . . for those interested in what can/could go where.

shadowbane

I am possibly far to late but if possible, maybe, could I get in on this?
please

Vandren

As previously stated, no limit on number of players.  I'd just like to keep things to 3 or fewer characters per player for the time being.

Speaking of which, we can probably move most discussion to the OOC thread posted below.

Set up in NC-E Small Games under the [Draecis] heading.  Once there are at least four approved characters, I'll start up some IC threads under the same heading.

Crovonovin

I'd also like to take part in this...  I've been a bit busy lately, so my posting might be slow, but I just wanted to get in here before things got too far along.  I've got plenty of ongoing stories with folks who'll kick my butt if I don't get back onboard!  ;)  I love my aliens too much to let this slide on by, though.

Vandren