Would you like me if I.....

Started by forbiddenfruit, July 22, 2011, 01:10:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Autumn52

I hate disneyland so no

If I ask you to go to a secluded mountain cabin where no other people would be seen for 2 full weeks.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

DarkHunter

Depends on how much fun we have  ;)

if I took you to a hot springs resort?

Emmeline

Absolutely!

If I totally kicked your butt at laser tag?
everythingemmeline absencesapologies storyideas(coming soon!) cheatsheet(coming soon!)

Anesa

Yeah, I'd still like ya, but...

...would you like me if I kicked your butt in a game of paint ball?  >:-)

Slaven

I could never not like Camille. ;)

Would you like me if I pushed you into a cold body of water of some sort?
Don't worry. That's not my breath on the back of your neck! >.>

Slaven's O/Os and some RP ideas!

Timeless

I would still like you, but I would be revengeful and get back at you sooner than later.

If I did get back at you, perhaps doing something a bit more meaner than you did?

DeadCell

Yes I would still like you :P but I would expect proper revenge  >:)

If I ate your last rolo :P

ONS AND OFFS / Click Me For Story Ideas /
What is the colour of night?

Breathless Intent

I suppose so, I'm not a huge fan of Rolos anyway (aside from the hot shirtless kind that lurk about these parts!!)

...if I tied you to a cuddle machine? :D

Galanthor

No...I am a cuddle machine already

...i tied you to me

yoniek

Yes, I would like that...

.....danced with you all night long?

Mordred

If the music is decent, and you don't mind the occasional roaming hands.. yeahhh, we'll do alright.

.. if such an act, as it does, made your pulse soar a bit.. and I swooped in for periodic drinks from your neck? I got the fangs of a pro.. so.. no pain, I promise.. unless pain is your thing. I can't promise anything about a few stains of blue, however. On that aspect, sadly, I'm a bit messy at times.
*See Pillory*

Breathless Intent

Oh...I might feign a bit of protest, can't make it too easy on you, Vamp. But, we both know, I'd like you that much more for it. As for the blue...well I suppose its the price one pays for dancing in the arms of one with a reputation such as yours. I'd like you just fine ;)

...if, throughout the course of our dance, I stepped all over your poor feet in a failed attempt at grace?

Mordred

Hmm.. I got big feet.. and hope to make sure I wear some steel enforced shoes.. soooo.. what the heck, I'll take that gamble.

.. if I slipped a 'Ten Dance Lessons' gift certificate into your pocket as we danced? *mostly for the lessons.. partly for a slip of the hands against your hip*
*See Pillory*

Breathless Intent

Oh I'd welcome the touch, surely...but the lessons? Hmm..what are you trying to say? I'm not good enough! ...Ok yeah, I'm pretty bad. I'd have to admit that to myself eventually and I'd then come to realize that you were being gracious in offering to teach me some of that shadowy grace you pull off so effortlessly. I'd like you quite well.

...if I showed up for dance lessons in baggy sweat pants, an oversized T-shirt and clodhoppers?

Autumn52

Yes becuase I would have fun undressing you

Would you like me if I showed up to tango lessons with a partner? *we could share of course*
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Galanthor

No...one more i could kill by trying to dance

Would you like me if I like you that much *holds arms wide apart*

Autumn52

yes

would you like me if I liked you more than the mountains

Galanthor

awww, yesh

would you like me if I looked at you with big puppy eyes?

Autumn52

Yes but I would also spank you and ride you and....wait that is a different thread. Nevermind Just yes

Woul dyou like me if I gave you a hickie

Galanthor

hmmm...yesh!

If i rubbed against you and wiggled my butt inviting you for a spank?

Autumn52

yepa

I would give you said spanking only harder than you thought. would you still likeme

Galanthor

even more

If i whispered you all the dirty things in my ear i want you to do me and offer you to make up more?

Autumn52

Nope cause if I am the boss then I have all my own naughty ideas. I don't need the sub telling me what to do to please them or make them obey. *smirks*

Would you like me if I told you that?  :-\

Galanthor

only if you punish me while doing so

Would you like me if I learned to dance for you

Autumn52

Yes

Would you like me if I tied you up and did all sorts of naughty things to you while you were blindfolded