What are you watching right now?

Started by Inkidu, November 12, 2008, 08:43:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trigon

SapphireStar

AmberStarfire

I just watched an episode of Deep Space Nine with Wyld. :)

Trigon

The new Ghost in the Shell trailers

Merry Gentry

“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Knightshadow

Star Blazers!
80s anime space opera
My song for Piper:
"In this part of the story I am the one who
Dies, the only one, and I will die of love because I love you,
Because I love you, Love, in fire and blood."

Pablo Neruda

Trigon

Merry Gentry

“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

RedRose

Quote from: AraelRose on February 08, 2017, 06:27:39 PM
Season one of Helix for the first time. It feels like a much smarter Resident Evil.

Helix rocks!
O/O and ideas - write if you'd be a good Aaron Warner (Juliette) [Shatter me], Tarkin (Leia), Wilkins (Faith) [Buffy the VS]
[what she reading: 50 TALES A YEAR]

Merry Gentry

Csharynn

Law and Order SVU until I get up and put on some Sons of Anarchy.

AmberStarfire

I just finished watching the last season of Falling Skies. That was pretty amazing. :)

Bliss

Switching back and forth between catching up on Z Nation (currently in the beginning of S3) and watching White Collar. As an aside, anyone who has Netflix and likes glorious hot mess type movies, PLEASE go watch Daemonium - it's a marvelous high tech arcane magic SF/F adventure out of Mexico, with subtitles, and GORGEOUS costuming and delightful effects and highly enjoyably twisty plotting.
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Merry Gentry

Love Z Nation! 

Currently watching Walking Dead from last week, to be caught up for this week!

Bliss

Z Nation makes me so, so happy.

Walking Dead is also fun but stimulates a completely different part of my brain. I've only seen as far in that as the first appearance of Neegan. Negan? I'm not sure how to spell his name, but I'll watch Jeffrey Dean Morgan in just about anything. He's decorative.
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

RedRose

O/O and ideas - write if you'd be a good Aaron Warner (Juliette) [Shatter me], Tarkin (Leia), Wilkins (Faith) [Buffy the VS]
[what she reading: 50 TALES A YEAR]

WyldRanger

Watching Harsh Realm with AmberStarfire :)

Fury Aphrodisia

Me as usual: Switching back and forth between Lucifer, Mortal Instruments, Cosmos and The Flash.

Me because babies are still awake: Max & Ruby.... :/
Fire and Flora - My Ons and Offs  - Updated May 17th '17 ---- Aphrodisia Acedia - (A&A's) - Updated September 9th '17 ---- Sinful Inspirations - Story Ideas - Updated May 17th '17

~I am not the voice of reason: I am the voice of truth. I do not fall gently on hopeful ears. I am strident and abrasive. I do not bend to the convenience of comfort. I am unyeilding. I do not change with wind and whim, but am always standing, unchanging, steady, constant and persevering. You rebuke me when you need me most, yet still I fight. The enemies of truth are everywhere. But I am not defeated.~

Trigon

Kimbersqk

Independence Day. "Hello boys. I'm back!!"
Love is like a butterfly; It goes where it pleases and it pleases wherever it goes.
It has been said that something as small as the flutter of a butterfly's wing can ultimately cause a typhoon half way around the world. - Chaos Theory from Butterfly Effect

Kimber's O/O's
Sorries
Kimber doing what she loves. Signing C'est La Vie by B*Witched

AmberStarfire

I just got done watching a two-parter of Deep Space Nine with Wyld.

I found the first episode of Babylon 5 online last night so I want to introduce him to it.

AmberStarfire

And tonight 2 more episodes of DS9, and an episode of The X-Files (the season 2 episode finale, Anasazi). It was the first of a three-parter released as the Unopened File boxed set way back when. :D Arguably one of the best story arcs on The X-Files ever.

Gena Windstarr

~ Gena Windstarr ~

~ O / O ~
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=265030.0

~Looking for RP thread~
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=293410.new#new
Discord -  Gena Windstarr#5877

BunnieNijah

Merry Gentry

Stanford vs Notre Dame WBNA Sweet 16 baby!