Started by Inkidu, November 12, 2008, 08:43:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skye

R I V E R D A L E.
I think I'm four episodes behind.
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

Merry Gentry

“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Mimetisme

Hallmark, Good Witch (4x3)

*Raises a brow with a smirk* I know, oh em gee, Mimé is watching something so girlie?! The horror!
A rarity, yes. I love it though.  The series and the movies. Plus I find it funny what it stirs up in my mind.
When Bailee Madison is on the screen, I think of Once Upon A Time tv series when she had the role of
the young child Snow White.
♦ A&A/Post Tracker Updated 03-19-2020 (1 of 9 posts owed)
♦ O/O STILL Under massive reconstruction
POSTING RATE: A few hours - 72 Hours, excluding weekends.
(I vanish Friday nights & return Monday at some point, generally)

☙≈ Ons & Offs
☙≈ A&A, Chat & Post Tracker

Skye

Quote from: Merry Gentry on May 13, 2018, 08:57:59 PM
Westworld - SO addicting!

Yes! The cliffhangers at the end of every episode only leads to staying awake past one in the morning to finish.

Quote from: Mimetisme on May 13, 2018, 09:00:34 PM
Hallmark, Good Witch (4x3)

*Raises a brow with a smirk* I know, oh em gee, Mimé is watching something so girlie?! The horror!
A rarity, yes. I love it though.  The series and the movies. Plus I find it funny what it stirs up in my mind.
When Bailee Madison is on the screen, I think of Once Upon A Time tv series when she had the role of
the young child Snow White.

I L O V E The Good Witch! I'm not caught up with the new season. I think the last I saw,
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
the visiting painter portrayed Grey House, with all of it's inhabitants. And Cassie and Sam were seated on a bench, far apart.
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

Bedroom Lazarus

The clock.  I hate you clock..go back to earlier
Passion is something no man can resist eternally.
Temptation will burn through a soul, devour its purity and intoxicate all those who are in its path.
Fret not oh lost little lamb, for you shall be led by the wolf with a cross to the green pastures promised you all the same. 
Open to ideas and messages

The Sins that Beckon Me

Captain Obvious

Sabrina the Teenage Witch...because reasons

AudrianKaine

Enter The Lion's Den
[Was having some writer's block and this godforsaken heatwave ain't helping either. I'm hoping to get something out tonight after work.]

Skye

The Handmaid's Tale
Season 2 - Episode 5
  :-[
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

Mimetisme

☙≈ Ons & Offs

Haliax

DARLING in the FranXX.

Guys I haven't watched an anime in like, ten years. This one got me hooked tho.

Captain Obvious

Skye

[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

wander

Mimetisme

☙≈ Ons & Offs

BrokenWater

I need a new binge watch series. Right now I'm actively following Handmaid's Tale, Into the Badlands, The 100, and Kypton. Westworld is on my list, but I need to watch that binge style so I'll wait the season out. I feel like I should be doing that with Handmaid's Tale because the anxiety I get watching is ridiculous but I cannot stop myself. I definitely recommend Handmaid's Tale, the cast is phenomenal and it's one of the only tv shows I can recall bringing up so much emotion. When I watch, sometimes the way the main character is portrayed and acted, I really feel like I am there.

Fried Green Tomatoes is on my tv right now.  ;D

Merry Gentry

Faceoff / The final season... it's amazing what people create on this show!
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

RedRose

Quote from: BrokenWater on May 28, 2018, 12:26:59 AM
I need a new binge watch series. Right now I'm actively following Handmaid's Tale, Into the Badlands, The 100, and Kypton. Westworld is on my list, but I need to watch that binge style so I'll wait the season out. I feel like I should be doing that with Handmaid's Tale because the anxiety I get watching is ridiculous but I cannot stop myself. I definitely recommend Handmaid's Tale, the cast is phenomenal and it's one of the only tv shows I can recall bringing up so much emotion. When I watch, sometimes the way the main character is portrayed and acted, I really feel like I am there.

Fried Green Tomatoes is on my tv right now.  ;D

Handmaid's tale!! Definitely
My friends who tried said it was preachy or too American but I loved it
O/O and ideas - write if you'd be a good Aaron Warner (Juliette) [Shatter me], Tarkin (Leia), Wilkins (Faith) [Buffy the VS]
[what she reading: 50 TALES A YEAR]

Csharynn

Velaris

LilyOfTheGalley

The Office (US). Yes I've watched it a million times before but Season 2 is one of my favourite TV seasons ever.

Flower

^I watch those episodes over and over too. It's just too good.

Right now, watching Bears verse Lions.

Merry Gentry

The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina ~ Netflix

Solera

On + Offs | BDSM Test Results
ghost mode activated
Persuade me to write with you~

Flower