News:

"The Most Precious Jewel [One Shot: NC-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

What are you watching right now?

Started by Inkidu, November 12, 2008, 08:43:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inkidu

I've decided to start a thread paying homage to one of the other senses. This is in the spirit of What are you listening to right now?. So I want to know what are you watching right now?

October Sky
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Huntress

Inkidu

The Quest for the Greatest Joke Ever Told-- The History Channel.
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Inkidu

007: The World is Not Enough (I believe... come on there's twenty one of the dang things. Twenty-two now. :S)

Lilias

Evidently, my monitor (I'd end up cross-eyed if I tried to type right and watch something else!) :P
To go in the dark with a light is to know the light.
To know the dark, go dark. Go without sight,
and find that the dark, too, blooms and sings,
and is traveled by dark feet and dark wings.
~Wendell Berry

Double Os <> Double As (updated Feb 20) <> The Hoard <> 50 Tales 2024 <> The Lab <> ELLUIKI

QueenFracture

Kurzyk

A RP story in IM.. -grins-

We were watching Heroes from last monday on NBC but just finished. :)

Inkidu

Caity

Juno.. I've seen it soo many times but I still cry at the end every time.  :P

MagicalPen

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

Inkidu

Mordred

Whoa... moving the scroll bar up and down, watching the screen go...
up and down.
*See Pillory*

MusicNeverDies

A video of myself and some friends doing a Halloween Karaoke Pageant.. thing..... and soon, I'll be watching myself go to her camera and smash it, then delete this from the internet.

Inkidu

Quote from: MusicNeverDies on November 17, 2008, 10:19:36 PM
A video of myself and some friends doing a Halloween Karaoke Pageant.. thing..... and soon, I'll be watching myself go to her camera and smash it, then delete this from the internet.
And as such, MusicNeverDies killed music.

Family Guy. I should change; too lazy.

MusicNeverDies

Quote from: Inkidu on November 17, 2008, 10:46:41 PM
And as such, MusicNeverDies killed music.
Oh no, I was sick. Trust me, this.... is NOT music, in any sense of the word.

Inkidu

Quote from: MusicNeverDies on November 17, 2008, 11:05:13 PM
Oh no, I was sick. Trust me, this.... is NOT music, in any sense of the word.
(I would have thought so too, if it weren't for that Indian guy, San-- something-or-other. Getting so far in American Idol.)

Monk

Caity

Solaine

“Not the glittering weapon fights the fight, but rather the hero's heart.” ~ Proverb
~Currently not available for new games.~

Bliss

Not right now, but last night saw Tropic Thunder.
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

QueenFracture

Maeven

Indecent Proposal.  What a great movie. 
What a wicked game to play, to make me feel this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to let me dream of you.
What a wicked thing to say, you never felt this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to make me dream of you. 

The Cardinal Rule

Maeven

What a wicked game to play, to make me feel this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to let me dream of you.
What a wicked thing to say, you never felt this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to make me dream of you. 

The Cardinal Rule

MusicNeverDies

Phantom of the Opera, the 2004 version with Gerard Butler.

Bliss

O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

MusicNeverDies

Quote from: Bliss on November 29, 2008, 06:38:12 PM
Wall-e!
<3

My room get progressively less messy and fill with boxes. It's like one of those shows on TLC where you see the rapid room changes.