Scion: Another Teen Life (FULL)

Started by Miyu, September 29, 2011, 07:06:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Latooni Subota

Hmm. Would it be okay to have . . say . . a 3-dot relic of Aphrodite that's basically a bag/compact/etc with an infinite wardrobe in it? That just sort of FEELS like something Aphrodite would give to one of her daughters. XD
ONs and OFFs be here: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=64984.0

If I'm needed to post somewhere, PLEASE PM me about it. Sometimes I lose track of threads and need to be reminded about things.

Miyu

lol sure sure I can give that to you, all woman clothes though

Latooni Subota

Well clearly I'll just have to disguise all the male characters as women at some point! XD

Thanks though! Working on my character right now.

If I'm needed to post somewhere, PLEASE PM me about it. Sometimes I lose track of threads and need to be reminded about things.

Callie Del Noire

Almost tempted to try my character.. but I'm a Scion Jinx.. I join.. the game dies.. so I'l just lurk

AndyZ

Quote from: Callie Del Noire on September 30, 2011, 04:22:02 PM
Almost tempted to try my character.. but I'm a Scion Jinx.. I join.. the game dies.. so I'l just lurk

I tend to have games die on me as well, Callie.  So long as you make the effort to keep it alive, I for one would love to have you.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

Miyu

I would love to have you, we can all work together in order to keep it alive.

Callie Del Noire

Scion RPG
Name: Anna “Lupo” Barking-Dog (aka Anna 'Lodges')
Calling: Private Detective (in Training)
Pantheon: The Aesir
Nature: Trickster
God: Loki

Description: A woman of American-Indian decent (Crow Nation) with extensive tattoos on both arms. (Right Arm: Massive wolf in chains (Fenrir), Left Arm: A long monstrous serpent that extends down her arm to her wrist before looping back to bit at it's own tail (Midguard serpent))

Background: Born to a single mother on the reservation, Anna's mother was run off by her family's bias towards her halfbreed' daughter. As a result she grew up in the gutter of the Dallas/Fort Worth area as her mother moved from job to job (typically 2 or 3 jobs at once) while trying to keep a daughter who seemed cursed to get into trouble at the very least opportunity. Despite this she learned a code to live by. Honor your word. Family matters. Return good for good, and bad for bad.

She learned quickly she could lie with the best and play nearly anyone for a patsy but typically she used her knack for guile to keep out of trouble and to avoid the gangs that ran the areas she lived in. Occasionally she would turn the tables on those who fleeced the weak and gullible.

Then her mother was gunned down and she was written off as 'wrong place-wrong time'. Lupo turned her knack for reading a scene, asking questions that people couldn't avoid answering and manipulating people to work. Soon enough she found
out who was in the car that gunned her mother down, and who they were gunning for. A word here, a rumor there, and she had the two gangs moving towards a 'truce'. She managed to be there at the right moment, and suddenly.. her world  changed.

She could see the threads of the event as her machinations came to fruition.  It was as if a sheet had been lifted and the real world came into focus. She had been good at manipulating people before, but now she was unbelievable. In ten minutes, she had almost all the gang members of both gangs shooting at each other. When it was all said and done, she found herself and one other standing in the ruins of the truce. Her father, Loki, who had come to help her though her revenge and ensuing Visitation.

Of course, like everything else, there was a twist. She was the child of the least trust of the Aesir and to make things more interesting Coyote came forward to try and 'adopt' her, laying claim to her by distant descent. As best she can figure from the old trickster, she's his great-great-great-great-grand-daughter. Of course he's as big a liar as her father, and herself, so it could all be along con on the Coyote's part. Loki has begrudgingly agreed to 'consider' it in exchange for her doing certain tasks at his direction.

ATTRIBUTES (8/6/4)
Strength: 2         Perception: 4      Charisma: 3
Dexterity: 3 [2]   Intelligence: 3    Manipulation: 4 [2]
Stamina: 2          Wits: 4[2]          Appearance: 2

ABILITIES (30)
Academics: 2
Athletics: 2
Awareness:      3
Brawl (F):      2
Control:        2
Empathy (F) 2
Investigation:  2
Larceny (F):    3
Marksmanship:   2
Melee:         2
Occult (F): 2
Presence: 2
Stealth (F): 4
Survival: 1
Thrown: 1

Birthrights
Relic: Ring 3 (Access: Chaos, Fire. Guide)
Guide: Coyote Spirit: 3

Virtues: Will Power: 6/6
Courage 2 Legend: 3(9/8)
Endurance 3 Health: 0/-1/-1/-2/-2/-4
Expression 3 Soak: A:0/L:1/B:2
Loyalty 2 Armor:

Dodge Defense: (Dex: 3 + Athletics: 2 + Legend: 3/2 =4)
Parry Defense: (Dex: 3 + Brawl/Melee 2 + Legend:3 + Weapon +?/2)

Weapons

Boons (10/10)
Epic Manipulation: 2 God's Honest,Takes One to Know One, Blurt It Out
Epic Wits:2 Instant Investigator, Rabbit Reflexes
Epic Dexterity: 2 Lightning Sprinter, Untouchable Opponent
Chaos: Eye of the Storm, Hornet's Nest
Fire:Fire Immunity

BP (15/)
Legend  +1(7), Virtue +1 (3), Birthrights +1 (1), Knack +1(3), Ability +1
(1, Favored)

Miyu

Base legend its two and I do have a character sheet on the info thread to use as a base, if you can replace those stuff there and fill the rest I will be grateful. Also how are you going to introduce your character in a rp where it mostly it's a highschool setting. Mmm do you have yim so we can chat?

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: Miyu on September 30, 2011, 04:44:34 PM
Base legend its two and I do have a character sheet on the info thread to use as a base, if you can replace those stuff there and fill the rest I will be grateful. Also how are you going to introduce your character in a rp where it mostly it's a highschool setting. Mmm do you have yim so we can chat?

I'm able to roll back her age to 17 no problem. I COULD set up Yim if you like.

Miyu

So she basically can be a student with a fan for investigating if you wish. mmmm Fill the profile up and post it to see how it ends up ^^

Latooni Subota

Should I reinstall YIM, for if chatting is necessary about characterstuff? Ever since I reformatted my hard-drive, I haven't had it installed :x

Miyu

lol if you want to hon that would be much appreciated

Latooni Subota

Not a problem. I like being able to chat with the GM. That's why I'm on AIM and Skype like, every day. XD

ReijiTabibito

Has anyone taken a claim on the Tuatha De Danaan yet?  I've got a couple of ideas for Irish Scions (one of Mannanan Mac Lir, the other of Ogma) that I might be wanting to try out...

Miyu

Latooni Subota

Tuatha de Danaan should be wide open. Also, YIM is now reinstalled and working!

Miyu

ReijiTabibito

Sweet...now I just need to pick between Mannanan and Ogma.

Is there anything the party is missing right now?

Miyu

lol right now only two characters has been completed lol

Latooni Subota

Well, I can tell you that my Daughter of Aphrodite is (clearly) going to be very social/artistic. Not the manipulative kind though. We could probably use more physical-types. Not just because I have a thing for tall, strong people, noo . . .  >.>

EDIT: Quick question. Would cooking fall under Art, Craft, or something else?

ReijiTabibito

Well, there's no shortage of those in the Tuatha.  Most of them are capable fighters - including my God choices, but Ogma is physical with a bit of intellectual, and Mannanan has a bit of Social/Mental going on...

Callie Del Noire

And once I got the book out to fix my issues. .Lupo will be a manipulator/liar type. :D

Latooni Subota

Why do I get the feeling that Lupo will make friends with the absurdly instant-popular Daughter of Aphrodite, and drag her into the worst situations? DARN YOU SCIONS OF LOKI! ;P

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: Latooni Subota on September 30, 2011, 05:26:22 PM
Why do I get the feeling that Lupo will make friends with the absurdly instant-popular Daughter of Aphrodite, and drag her into the worst situations? DARN YOU SCIONS OF LOKI! ;P

Not sure she'd want to deal with the junk yard coyote from the wrong side of the tracks.. :D

AndyZ

If you don't want to reinstall the program, http://www.meebo.com has a pretty nice system set up.

Another trickster, eh?  Oooooo... ^_^

Or would you rather I made something else so you can dedicate yourself to being the tricksiest?
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.