News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Re: Last One Wins

Started by EpitomyofShyness, December 04, 2009, 07:01:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

auroraChloe

uhh.. no.  mine.   *snatches the win from his teeth*

a/a 8/21/17

Cardwolf

*Snatches it back into his teeth and swallows it.*

auroraChloe

you think i'm following you around for 3 days, you're crazy.    mowie wowie or not, man. 

a/a 8/21/17

Cardwolf

I'm sure we could work something out.  *is holding the win under his tongue*

thirteenhearts

pinches his ear so he winces in pain and drops the win from his mouth

Cardwolf

Catches the win and teleports away.

thirteenhearts

Uses giant scissors and a ladder to cut the strings pulling up the bargain-basement "teleporter" (really just an old refrigerator) and snatches the win!

Cardwolf

With the strings cut the refrigerator swings out of control and smacks thirteen in the face making her drop the when which the fridge and me lands on top of.

thirteenhearts

Bleeding from the smack in the face, she gets up, runs & tackles Cardwolf and wrestles the win from his hands

Cardwolf

Is now trapped in the fridge with the win and Thirteenhearts.  "Yeah..it's kinda cramped in here...."

thirteenhearts

It is.  So, I will be leaving with the win.

Cardwolf

"Is it even possible to open a fridge door from the inside?"

thirteenhearts

Dammit. No. There aren't any handles.  It's dark in here.

Cardwolf

I have a flashlight and the win...but we should probably do something to keep warm.

thirteenhearts

No! I'm not warming my hands in your armpit! (takes win)

Cardwolf

"Yeah fine you can have the win...for now...But right now help me get out of this dang fridge!"  *Starts beating ont he sides, but 'accidently' kicks the win tot he floor.

thirteenhearts

But I have $300 heels on!

Cardwolf

"Then use your...hands!"  kicks harder against the door.

thirteenhearts

*Takes the flashlight and the win to inspect the surroundings*  Um, I think we're laying on the door.

Cardwolf

Well great."  Takes the light and win and looks around a bit more..."Maybe i can kick the back out, this thing looks old.

thirteenhearts

Wait, I think I saw something like this on an episode of McGuiver...I'll hold the win for a bit while I think about that episode.  You go right on kicking.

Cardwolf

Lucinda

Wanders back and forth, wondering where the win could be.
"She distrusted a moon like that. A full moon could only wane, a new moon could only wax, but a half moon, balancing so precariously between light and dark ... well, it could do anything..."

*Luci's Ons and Offs Post*

*Luci's Apologies and Absences Post*

haikuoftears

-sees a fridge, wonders...- o__O -plugs it on- Popsicle, popsicle! -dances around it, waiting for her popsicle- hey Luci, want some?

Lucinda

*Kisses Haiku up against the fridge, pressing tightly against her* Mm yes a popsicle or two would work nicely right now. Thanks! X
"She distrusted a moon like that. A full moon could only wane, a new moon could only wax, but a half moon, balancing so precariously between light and dark ... well, it could do anything..."

*Luci's Ons and Offs Post*

*Luci's Apologies and Absences Post*