The Walking Dead [Interest check, EXTREME Zombie apocalipse Need Male Chars]

Started by Bloody Rose, October 26, 2011, 11:53:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bloody Rose

For those of you who haven't seen this series I strongly suggest it, the walking dead it's not like Resident Evil where every hero it's a soldier or whatever. In here we have regular humans, fathers, mothers, people with defects basically everything you will need. I think this rp can be easily be made into a huge group rp with the correct GM. I am looking forward to gming this however I would need some help. I have a feeling this will bring a lot of attention and I need someone who can post well and be active to help me with running the game.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123036.0#new  -Character thread

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123037.0#new -OOC Thread

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123038.0#new -Ic thread

AndyZ

I'd be quite interested in playing in a zombie apocalypse, but I never watched The Walking Dead past the first episode.  I'm inherently familiar with all sorts of zombie stuff, however.  (I'm from near Pittsburgh, after all.)  Do we need to be familiar with the series, or just familiar with zombies?
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

Kristine

I have seen first season, and wait for the second eagerly.
Though good shows tend to be shut down to low ratings lately... :\

I'd be interested in playing this as well

playfullchick76

I did watch part of the pilot episode while I was holidaying in Auckland, and loved it. When it comes out here, Im buying it. I would be interested in being a part of this.

AndyZ

I'm playing with the idea of a character who's having an excessively difficult time in the post-apocalyptic life.  On top of the horrendous grief that she's been through, she's schizophrenic and prone to terrifying hallucinations unless she can get her medication, which is quickly running out.  She won't be completely incompetent, but definitely prone to causing all sorts of problems if people can't help her deal.

I'm not really sure if this is what folks are looking for, but this is the sort of feel that I got from the show, and it's not my usual type of character so it could be interesting to play.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Kristine

AndyZ

DudelRok

I will watch this thread and see how it develops. Really liked Season One of The Walking Dead and I'm currently recording Season Two to watch in a large chunk sometime later. (Ya know, fitting TV to me, not fitting to TV.)

Little weary of what might come of this, but interested.

I AM THE RETURN!

DudelWiki | On/Off Thread | A/A Thread

playfullchick76

I have both seasons of Survivors, very good series. Cant wait for the third series.

Bloody Rose

Ok guys and gurls here is the Jizz about this

Zombies
1- They have limited sight, most zombies are not capable of sight because of wounds
2- They have a very strong and developed sense of smell, if they smell a living they will pursue it
3- Some of them can even attempt to turn the handle of a door, however since they aren't much smarter than that they won't do anything more.
4- Typical shot to the head of decapitation will take care of them.
5- They can walk for weeks and even years without feeding, however the longer they go without feeding the more dangerous they are.
6- We will start a month after the zombie invasion started, that means the government had done anything on their power to end this however they could not do much. Piles of dead bodies are all over the floor in some places where government are expected. Think of, CDC the military base and places like that.
7- Because they are on the floor that does not mean they are fully dead, remember that.

Story:
1- As I told you, this will take place a month after the zombie outbreak.
2- This will start in a small town in the outskirts of New York City, a made up town called 'New Haven'.
3- The town it's very small and it's a town where everybody knows everybody.
4- It has a sheriff station with weapons
5- It has a small hospital
6- It has a School (Elementary, Middle and High school all in the same building so it is very big building).
7- It has various communities of houses and a area only for rich people.
8- It also has a nudist community (not like it matters much I though you should know just in case)
9- It takes about two hours to get to NYC in car.

I dont want everybody to be a gun expert guy, people I do want VARIETY please post some characters that are medics, know how to cook, any skills that can help in the zombie uprising, if you see the series you know what I'm talking about.

[float=right][img]Postyourimagelinkhere[/img][/float]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Skills:[/b] (As I told you, not everybody will be a gun expert)
[b]Inventory[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Bio:[/b]
[b]Other:[/b] (if you want a npc as a family member? you want a dog? let me know what you want for your character so I can make it happen. So for example if you want a son or daughter let me know and I will make him or her, of course with Elly rules)

Venom09

Name: Alastair Misazuki
Skills:

*Shooting
*Hand to hand combat
*Therapy(even with the slightly bad attitude she is good at trying to calm people down)

Inventory

*two mamba pistols
*3 boxe's of amo
*clothes
*Little this and that items in a bag
*Picture albums of her, her daughter, her sister and her family when growing up.
*green 2009 ford focus

Personality:

Alastair is someone who seems on the outside to most people to be a hard core no nonesense kind of woman. Though she plays that off to keep most of the people she know's in line and the factor of her being a local cop before the zombie infestation. On the inside of it all Alastair is quite the family woman and delves to keep people happy and be able to understand sometimes either why they do what they do or to help calm them down.

Bio:

Growing up Alastair was the mix between a tomboy and a overly protective mother. She always loved to play around in the mud with the guy's, but she was also quite protective and adoring as well. As she grew older she started to delve herself deep into how she saw society. It was never in that good of a condition, thus she put herself through school to become someone who could help fix it. When she graduated College Alastair became a cop for her town where she met and fell in love with one of her co-workers. A year later they had a little girl who is now the pride and joy of Alastair's life, however, her romantic fantasy went down the toilet once she was pregnant and the man transfered to another station claiming he wasn't ready for a family.

Alastair began to work night shifts and take care of her little girl during the day whilest taking cat naps with the help of her sister. When the apocalypse hit Alastair quickly went to pick up her sister and daughter to get away from the situation and hopefully to a safer location. When she returned home however she found her sister and daughter dead. It took forever to calm herself down, but after Alastair did she quickly packed up some items and left. They are now at this time on the road alone... looking for anyone that has survived.

Other:

Alastair has a husky dog named Jake who she found during her travels.

Bloody Rose

Venom, the only problem I see with your character its your son, due to elly rules a child cannot be placed in a rp. Your kid has to be 16 years or older.

GnothiSeauton- I see your char has a gun but I think she does not know how to use it well right? I think she would be a good medic for the group, accepted.

Venom09

crud... that's right... i was thinking alone the plot lines of the actual story... sorry lol

and changed :)

fancyfictions

Sounds pretty interesting. I'm a big fan of the show (for the TV fanatics the show has been picked up for Season 3!). I'll keep an eye on the posts, if it looks like there are too many female characters out there, I was thinking of possibly a female Glenn type, I could make a male based on the same concept.
Fancy's Fancies|

“Fiction is life with the dull bits left out”- Clive James

Bloody Rose

Other:

Alastair has a four year old daughter named Jalissa and a husky dog named Jake who her and her daughter found through out their travels.

I still see it the same....

Fancy- You are welcomed to do anything you wish, if anything I will make npcs to even the ratio of man and woman a bit so you don't have to worry. Just do what you can enjoy ^^

DudelRok

Well I do have a male character in concept, but I'm not a fan of using images for my characters. Proper description, cool?

I AM THE RETURN!

Bloody Rose

I guess a description would be okay I prefer images though but a description its fine.

DudelRok

Name: Danial "Twirdy" Quirk

Skills

• Cooking
  • Cleaning
  • Sewing

Inventory

• Backpack
  • A Few Pencils
  • Some Paper
  • Rations (Jerky, Chips, Water, etc)
  • Sewing Kit (Needles, Some Thread, etc)
  • Heavily Patched and Torn Clothing

Personality: Timid, Nervous, Easily Frightened, Trusting, Loveable, Kind, Resourceful

Bio: With the thought that he'd be living by himself for most of his life, Twirdy (as his friends called him) pretty much stuck to learning how to take care of things on his own. Cleaning, housework, cooking, with an intended Masters Degree in The Culinary Arts. Then the fecal matter hit the proverbial fan, flushing Twirdy's ideas of a future down a toilet. Basic survival for our good friend has been to hide, or pair up with anyone he can find. Safety in numbers!

As far as family is considered, no girlfriend or any real close friends outside of his teachers. (Though let us say he knows those teachers ain't doing so good. And the mess they made... Thank god for Chemistry Undergrads!) He assumes his family dead, as they were on vacation (giving him the house to himself for the weekend) and they haven't exactly returned home.

Giving up on home, and school, he found (or will find) himself someplace safe, with people... not the brain-eating-monster-people, but the normal kind of people.

Other: N/A

Quote from: Zarazel on October 27, 2011, 04:02:48 PM
I guess a description would be okay I prefer images though but a description its fine.
I actually found an image that works for the character. Which I've been trying to do for about a year, now.

I AM THE RETURN!

Bloody Rose

Quote from: DudelRok on October 27, 2011, 06:33:07 PM
Name: Danial "Twirdy" Quirk

Skills

• Cooking
  • Cleaning
  • Sewing

Inventory

• Backpack
  • A Few Pencils
  • Some Paper
  • Rations (Jerky, Chips, Water, etc)
  • Sewing Kit (Needles, Some Thread, etc)
  • Heavily Patched and Torn Clothing

Personality: Timid, Nervous, Easily Frightened, Trusting, Loveable, Kind, Resourceful

Bio: With the thought that he'd be living by himself for most of his life, Twirdy (as his friends called him) pretty much stuck to learning how to take care of things on his own. Cleaning, housework, cooking, with an intended Masters Degree in The Culinary Arts. Then the fecal matter hit the proverbial fan, flushing Twirdy's ideas of a future down a toilet. Basic survival for our good friend has been to hide, or pair up with anyone he can find. Safety in numbers!

As far as family is considered, no girlfriend or any real close friends outside of his teachers. (Though let us say he knows those teachers ain't doing so good. And the mess they made... Thank god for Chemistry Undergrads!) He assumes his family dead, as they were on vacation (giving him the house to himself for the weekend) and they haven't exactly returned home.

Giving up on home, and school, he found himself someplace safe, with people... not the brain-eating-monster-people, but the normal kind of people.

I actually found an image that works for the character. Which I've been trying to do for about a year, now.

I do have a question, in  your bio you said he finds a group of survivors, I am fine with that. however in other you put N/A. So i have no idea what to do, should I make the group of survivors or just somehow get you alone?

DudelRok

Quote from: Zarazel on October 27, 2011, 06:37:43 PM
I do have a question, in  your bio you said he finds a group of survivors, I am fine with that. however in other you put N/A. So i have no idea what to do, should I make the group of survivors or just somehow get you alone?

The current group? O.o

I thought this was a month in.

I AM THE RETURN!

Bloody Rose

It is but that does not mean you are together at the start ^^ unless everybody agrees with it?

DudelRok

I AM THE RETURN!

Bloody Rose

Venom09

whoops i missed that part i took out the daughter part and just left in the husky. Though the husky doesn't need played by anyone I can play its reactions and such of course though with the sex situations that shall insue possibly no animal sex with her dog please lol.

Bloody Rose

Venom09

Bloody Rose

Venom09

alright then :) I'm excited for this can't wait for it to start :)

Bloody Rose

A mentor pmed me saying you can have underaged characters in the rp as long as they arent involved in sexual themes. So if you still wanna have your daughter I will accept it

playfullchick76

Thats interesting, as long as certain rules are followed, underage characters are okay, that sounds fair.

I'm thinking my character would be a young private or corporal, maybe the only survivor from a unit that was charged with attacking a zombie horde. She would have only been out of basic for a month or so before being pressed into action, hows that sound for my character.

Bloody Rose

Sounds okay, hope to see her soon. I will have the rp ready later today

Venom09

Athos

Any chance you're still accepting characters? I've been dying to get my zombie fix for a while now hehe.

Current roleplay status:  Looking for new stories.

"Weep," said Athos, "Weep, heart full of love, youth and life! Alas, I would I could weep like you!"

Bloody Rose

Athos

"Weep," said Athos, "Weep, heart full of love, youth and life! Alas, I would I could weep like you!"

Senti

Just nipped it. I think thought dont quote me on it child characters are alright with in certain contexts. However no pictures of children may be used. I hope that helps.

davidncsu

Hey all,
Are you still looking for more characters? I would really like to join and have a character similar to Daryl in the series. I will try to get a character sheet up by tomorrow but I am a little busy with two papers right now.

Urbanzorro

Here's my character, hopefully he'll be approved ;D

Name:Joseph Arturo Phd.
Skills:
Joseph knows how to read and write in several languages, he is very good at 'reading' people and getting into their heads to try and see what makes them tick. He knows how to use a gun, as well as a bow and arrow, and even a fencing sword as a result of his many years in collegiate sports programs in the UK(though his skills with some of these items have withered with time and lack of use). He also is a quite capable actor, story teller, and persuasive speaker. Never married, Joseph knows how to cook, clean, and do everything else that a single man would need to do for himself.
InventoryJoseph has his Black Pt Cruiser  He also has four large gas-cans for fuel in the back of his vehicle.

He has about two days worth of extra clothing, a hunting bow with roughly two dozen arrows and a hatchet for self defense.

As well as a small MP3 player and assorted accessories for it such as a car charger and headphones, and several bottles of scotch, bourbon, and wine in the car, which he uses to keep his flask filled and his blood suitably alcoholic.

Personality:Joseph can often come off as quite bitter, but that merely stems from his view of the world and the people in it. That having been said he can be quite caring about those he actually has feelings for and has a large amount of wit which he never fails to use on others. He was, before the zombie outbreak, one of the most liked professors at his college due to his ability to keep a group entertained.

Bio: Before the outbreak Joseph had led a relatively normal life. He was born and raised in a small town, where he remained up until graduating High School. At which point he entered college and majored in history. It was during his junior year that he joined a study abroad program and truly began to stand out from the hundreds of other history majors in his classes.

By the end of his initial college years Joseph, with the help of several professors and advisers, had achieved a double major of History and Literature with a minor in Philosophy. As soon as he graduated he went on to continue his studies. This time choosing to enroll in a college in the United Kingdom. After several more years he returned to the United States with a Masters degree in Philosophy, a Masters in English Literature, and a Phd in History.

His primary goal now was to give back, and soon enough he was, as a professor at UCLA, enjoying the sun, the beach, and those few students with a true 'spark'  who came along every so often and made him remember why he had begun teaching in the first place.

When the outbreak first hit Joseph had been part of a lecture tour taking place at several colleges around the United States. As such he was in New York, he and his colleges had all volunteered to join the program that was being run by a collaboration of their respective Universities.  The stated reason for the lecture tour was to offer their best and brightest educators' knowledge to others around the United States. But all the lecturer's knew that it was really just meant to show off and hopefully attract more students.

In any event the tour never took off, on the day of the first scheduled stop the first news of the events taking place around the world hit the general public. And no one seemed to be too interested in higher learning anymore.

Other:
I'm a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Bloody Rose

the rp grinded to a halt apparently I dont think it will survive zorro

Miroque

I´l take this is going to be freeform? or is there some system on the background ?

anyway, Im huge fan of Zombies and The Walking Dead (Comic and the tv version of it aswell) and I´m posting character in short while.

Urbanzorro

That is a shame, are you guys experiencing a lack of posting? Overarching story? I'd love to help if I can.
I'm a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Bloody Rose

davidncsu

I am sure once all the characters come in the story will pick up. Plus the last post in the story was two days ago doesn't seem like a huge amount of time.

Bloody Rose

lol yea I know that is why I haven't deleted it giving it a week for it to resume or more people to join in order to get it back on track. So are you two interested in joining?. Urbanzorro, approved

davidncsu

Yes I have been working on my character a bit in between breaks from my other work and classes. Thinking of doing a hunter type character like Daryl from the series with a similar personality but much more attractive and Colombian ;)

GnothiSeauton

If you're still looking for writers for this story, I'd like to put myself up for consideration.  I'm a big fan of the show and zombie stories in general, and almost always around for posting.
If I can't have you, my love...  I'll destroy you
~World Building Workshop ~ Current Ideas and Requests  ~
~ Preferences ~ Status  ~ Nightmares and Inspirations~
~Gnothi's Stories Without Homes~
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

davidncsu

Bloody Rose

Quote from: davidncsu on October 31, 2011, 01:32:56 PM
Yes I have been working on my character a bit in between breaks from my other work and classes. Thinking of doing a hunter type character like Daryl from the series with a similar personality but much more attractive and Colombian ;)

Daryl that is the guy with the crossbow?

Quote from: GnothiSeauton on October 31, 2011, 01:36:44 PM
If you're still looking for writers for this story, I'd like to put myself up for consideration.  I'm a big fan of the show and zombie stories in general, and almost always around for posting.

Go right ahead and post a char

Quote from: davidncsu on October 31, 2011, 01:39:16 PM
Go ahead and make a character sheet girl ;) haha

Right....

insaneplots

I'd be interested I took the liberty to make a character more so that is based off myself as far as skill set and such.

Name:  Jason Stakes
Skills(relevant to the game): Cooking, Chainmail, leather work, Survival, Kendo, Amateur Fire arms training(self taught Civillian level gun range/ hunting), creating Make shift weapons That don't always work.
Gear:  A Berretta Cx4 Storm 9MM Carbine, berretta 9mm Pistol 5 full ammo Boxxes and spare Clips A slong sleeve shirt of 14 gauge stainless steel Chainmail (heavy duty anti bite zombie wear.) Treated Diamond Wood Boken. Crowbar, Old Military Rucksack of Spare cloths. A beat up but still running 1988 Oldsmobile station wagon. A two full refuels of gass in several gas cans.
Personality: blunt, Jason doesn’t sugar coat and is all about survival. He can at times come off as a cold hearted bastard, other times he seems like the nicest guy. This has to do partially with a severe caffine addiction that since the outbreak one month before he has been unable to get a fix. He’s had mood swings towards the irritable and has become a heavier sleeper due to it.
Background: Jason was something of an outcast in new haven, he was picked on in highschool for being a geek and a freak. He grew up building a small house on his late grandparents land during highschool he was a competitive Kendo practitioner his greatest purchase was one of the finest crafted training weapons made a kendo Boken made of Diamond wood. When the outbreak hit he lost his family to the walkers and had to put them down himself. This has made him very cold not wanting to make connections to people because of a fear that he would have to repeat the process in the future. When rumors were beginning Jason pulled out his copy of the Zombie survival guide as a joke and began stockpiling ammo as well as getting himself some decent weapons His 9mm Carbine and pistol were selected for decent stopping power and that they used the same ammo and clips. The carbine has an aftermarket grip, sights and silencer fitted to it. He only has minimal training with it taking it out hunting only once before the outbreak.
Image:

davidncsu

Yes Daryl is the guy with the crossbow :).. My fav character in the series so far

Bloody Rose

Yea he is pretty cool, a bastard sometimes but a good guy. Also I dont see the chainmail insane, how would he had gotten its hands on it? and besides that only protect your chest not the favorite part of the zombies to bite, neck.

insaneplots

Im actually a crafter I know how to make it. The suit would be something did one his own before hand for a costume at a Renn fair, SCA, Larping something along those lines. The suit would only be worn for intentional combat, He could be working on a coif in game and i never said the suit was 100% bite proof but the areas that would come into intention contact would be protected arms and main body. It also has the disadvantage of being heavy and not so silent.

Bloody Rose

mmm one more thing, picture does not work. Find another pic otherwise approved.

insaneplots

Athos

Sorry it took so long for me to get something up, hopefully you're still accepting characters.

Name: Father Daniel

Skills: Extensive knowledge of psychology, theology, history, and philosophy as well as some firearms knowledge from his bank robbing days and some experience with knives from his father.

Inventory: A King James Bible, a rosary, a backpack with about a week’s worth of food and a first aid kit, a machete and a .357 Magnum revolver with a box of bullets

Personality: A quiet and studious man, he seemed everything that a priest should be. Underneath however he has become more disillusioned as time has gone on and the world has descended deeper into chaos. As a result of that some of the darker elements of his personality have resurfaced and he has taken to killing zombies with an almost fanatical zeal.

Bio: At the time of the outbreak, Father Daniel was a newly ordained priest at St. Joan of Arc Church in the Bronx. Fifteen years earlier, however, he was something much different. He grew up in south Boston, the son of a butcher. All his life his father had been a raging alcoholic who physically abused Daniel and his mother. From an early age, Daniel had turned to crime in order to make money. At 14, he was arrested for the first time for armed robbery. By the time he was 17, he was part of a group that specialized in bank heists. During one of the heists, they were interrupted by the police and in the ensuing firefight, Daniel killed two cops. Knowing that he couldn’t stay in Boston, Daniel left and went on the run. After a year and a half of being a fugitive, Daniel had just about given up when he walked into a church. There he saw a young priest speaking to a group of young inner city teenagers about his own experiences on the street and how God had given him a way out. Taking the message to heart, Daniel joined the priesthood. He excelled in seminary and after several years of study, had become a priest when the outbreak came. After the outbreak Daniel saw his hard won life of peace torn apart. In the darkness of what followed, he could only rely on his faith. Knowing that all was lost in New York, he tried to lead a group out of the city but unfortunately he was the only one who survived. He now wanders the countryside alone.

drezdock

Dang... I would normally be all over this. However it looks like you've got a pretty full house already and a couple of the other RP's I am signed up for look like they are about to take off. Oh well. This seemed like a cool one!

Hope ya'll have fun! :-)

Bloody Rose

most of the people stopped posting we only have like five pcs? so I think we can accept more

GloomCookie

Name: Katherine Brooks

Skills: Teaching, history, minor home repair, cooking, cleaning, cataloging (taking inventory)

Inventory Several notebooks, pens, a pet kitten named Biscuit, set of fine screwdrivers, a few snacks and stolen bottles of water, a small bag of catfood, pepper spray, baseball bat.

Personality: Katherine is typically easy-going but becomes very, very serious easily.  She prefers to sit down and analyze problems, and isn't used to dealing with problems on the fly.  Her caring, nurturing nature helps her to fend for the less fortunate.

Bio: Katherine was going to school to finish up her Masters in political science when the insanity began.  She was working late one night at the university cataloging papers and research for one of the professors when a zombie broke in and began tried to attack.  She managed to escape and fled, not really sure where to go, when she wound up outside of a convenience store.  On edge, she nearly attacked the tiny mewling critter that looked up at her.  She adopted the little kitten, who latched onto her like a mother, and she stole some catfood from the convenience store, along with some snacks and water.  It wasn't exactly healthy but it would keep her alive.  She had no real weapon, so the baseball bat the attendant had for fending off robbers worked in a pinch.  With a kitten riding in her backpack and little else save for food and a baseball bat, she set out to survive.

Other: I can has kitten?
My DeviantArt

Ons and Offs Updated 9 October 2022

Bloody Rose

drezdock

Name: Allison "Cookie" Keyes

Skills: Larceny (Lock-picking, Hot-wiring, B&E), Chemistry (Cooking drugs and improvisational explosives), "Illicit activity" knowledge, basic first aid, IED's.

Inventory Swiss army knife, Hit kit (syringes, razor blade, mirror, pipe, spoon,  etc), about 2 grams of junk, 2 packs of cigarettes, Zippo, Glock 9mm (w/ half clip), Spas 12 (8 rounds), Police squad car, cop keys.

Personality: Allison is cautious around new people. She is used to being judged for what she does by others. She is friendly and tends to be in a good mood (when she's not coming down). She likes to smile, make jokes, and keep people at ease. However, Years of living on the underbelly of society have made her observant and watchful of those around her. She has a pretty decent knack for spotting a volatile customer planning to rob her, or an undercover john planning to bust her.

Bio: Alison ran away from home when she was 13. By the time she was 15 she was working as a prostitute. By the time she was 16, she was addicted to meth. She spent some time in and out of juvie for various charges ranging from solicitation, to possession. She ended up dating a member of the Hells Angel's biker gang who started teaching her how to cook meth for him. She took to it like a fish out of water. Allison had a natural talent for chemicals and soon he was having her mix up small batches of dope as well as a little thermite and napalm. She had been working out of a small apartment in New York City, but when the police, DEA, and FBI started to close in on her boyfriend and the gang she packed up shop and left town.

She set up about an hour away just outside a small town called New Haven. Some of her friends back in the city set her up with a small fifth wheel trailer out in the middle of nowhere as long as she keep cooking for them. She didn't have to make the explosives anymore, just the junk. She was ok with that, it allowed her to use as much as she wanted basically for free and she didn't have to deal with her boyfriend hitting her or passing her around to all his friends like a toy anymore. Before too long the local police caught on to her operation and she was raided and taken to a local jail to await transfer to the DEA for prosecution. It was while waiting in that cell that the feces hit the fan.

It started with the sounds of gunshots and screaming outside. Then it moved closer to the station. Finally it was inside the station. She could hear all the commotion but couldn't tell what was going on from her tiny holding cell in the back room. Then one of the officers came stumbling in. His throat had been ripped out and we was gurgling as he feel to the floor dead. Allison was able to reach his body through the bars and take his keys to let herself out of the cell. Down the hall she could see police fighting off these... things that were attacking them and ripping them apart. Allison grabbed the gun from the cops hip to defend herself in case any of the things came back where she was. Then the cop grabbed her arm and tried to bite her! She pushed him off and emptied half the clip into and around him before the last bullet hit him in the head killing him. Allison decided to get the hell out while the getting was good. She climbed out of the window and down into the fenced of parking lot for the squad cars. She ducked into the nearest car, intending to hot wire it, only to discover the keys were still in the ignition. Counting her blessings she started the car, gunned the engine and tried to get out of dodge.

However, what she saw on the street told her there was no escape. These "things" were everywhere. They were killing and eating people! Panicked and not knowing what to do or where to go, she drove back out to her trailer. The police had taken most everything and crime scene tape was up, but it didn't look like any of those things were around. She went inside locked the door and passed out... for two days. When she came to, she checked the news and it seemed the carnage was everywhere. The police still had her phone from when she was arrested so she couldn't call anyone. She figured the best thing to do was sit tight and wait for this whole mess to blow over. The police hadn't found her personal stash hidden in the floor so she had junk, they hadn't bothered to take the canned goods and stuff she had around, and she had enough propane to last a while. As long as she played it cool, she should be all right. She sat back on the couch, loaded her pipe and started to smoke...

That had been over a month ago. The propane had run out last week. She had started to ration her junk for fear of running out, and she was almost out of food. The last thing she had seen on tv before the stations stopped broadcasting hadn't been very encouraging. It didn't look like help was coming. Those things had been everywhere. She hadn't seen many out here, this deep in sticks. The few she had seen had just wandered aimlessly by while she held her breath watching them. Allison needed food and supplies. She thought there was an old farmhouse somewhere nearby.Maybe they had something she could steal... hell, maybe there were even people there! Allison went out to the stolen squad car, started it up, and started to drive in the direction she though she remembered the farmhouse being...

Other: Allison is a little rough around the edges. Her hard life has taught her to be careful who she trusts, but it was important to get others to trust you. Her voice is a little low and raspy from all the years of doing drugs. Her eyes are older than they should be. She is still a pretty girl, however if she quit the junk, gained some weight, and got a little healthier, she could have the potential to be beautiful. She stands about 5'4" and weighs about 100 lbs. Blonde hair  grey eyes.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Hope this is allright. Let me know if you have any issues, or questions, or need something changed! thx. :-)

Bloody Rose

Accepted, I have a idea for both of you. What if you are in the streets while the group passes and they can pick you up. The teacher could be attacked by zombies and she is trying to run away while the druggie can hear the car or see it and ask for help or whatever

drezdock

playfullchick76

GloomCookie

My DeviantArt

Bloody Rose

Well if you want post near a weapon store that the chars are going to soon they can find you there.

FallenFeather

Are you still accepting people? X3

Om3n

*Edited*

Apologies, other stories have come to fruition, and I don't think I'd be able to give enough attention to this thread to play well.  Good luck and have fun!

GloomCookie

My DeviantArt

playfullchick76

Its not moving at warp speed, but, ones that go quiet for too long end up fizzling out. Its up to the GM and you I guess, if you want to go, but, the more the merrier, so goes the saying.

Bloody Rose

mmm with her going I think we can open  up for one or two more, so fill out profile

DrFier

Debating throwing a Merle type character in there, not sure if I want to or not yet though.

Also, sorry for being such a nerd about this but its killing me for some reason;
canon police
Quote from: insaneplots on October 31, 2011, 01:44:45 PMWhen rumors were beginning Jason pulled out his copy of the Zombie survival guide as a joke and began stockpiling ammo

Zombie lore doesn't exist in the TWD mythos. This is why they're typically "walkers" not zombies.  Kirkman tried to keep all references to the word "zombie" out of even the comics, but failed as it is so ingrained in popular culture.

Not that I care, I just thought you should know.

Ons and Offs
Ideas
The Doctor is out.

Screen images simulated. Not an actual physician. Professional driver on a closed course, do not attempt. If you have an erection lasting more than four hours, contact your significant other.

Bloody Rose

lol hahahaha thanks you made my day. This rp it's based on the series however as in any rp the players have the final say on everything I just run them through the adventure they decide what to do so whatever they wanna call walkers are fine by me.

FallenFeather

Name: Enylia Rue Alcott
Skills:
   × Bow/Crossbow/Arrows
   × Extreme Violence a la Video Games
   × Lockpicking
   × Some Firearms ( video games and hunting )
   × Self Defense
   × Cooking
Inventory
   × Bow and Quiver of 14 arrows
   × Twinkies
   × Lockpicks
   × Lighter Fluid
   × Matches
   × Clothes
   × AR 15 Carbine
   × 2 Spare Carbine Ammo clips
   ×  Glock 9MM
   × 3 Spare Glock ammo Clips
   × Small Hunting Knife

Personality: Think of a video game addict and you have Lia. She’s the complete nerd. She’d rather stay at home playing World of Warcraft and watching the latest episode of Naruto then go outside and play. The only thing that will get her to leave her computer or game console is her father coming home from a military tour to go hunting with her. Every skill she’s learned, she learned from a video game. She’s not very good at speaking to other people face to face, but playing various online games have helped her become a team player when there is a goal in mind. It’s also taught her some extreme foul language and temper. Not to say she’s not smart. With an IQ of 142, she’s classified as a genius. Not that she applies herself to anything. Without any motivation she wouldn’t have gone far in life. However, the zombie apocalypse has become a huge video game to her.
Bio: Lia was born into an extremely privileged family. Her mother was from a wealthy CEO and her father was a military officer. She got whatever she wanted whenever she wanted. Before Pokemon became popular, Lia was as normal as a genius youngster could be. She interacted with children her age, though had a strained relationship with most as her mental development was beyond that of her peers. When Pokemon stormed the nation, Lia immediately became addicted that had drawn the attention of her peers. The video game pushed her towards more and more and more. She grew more focused on the games than on the people. However, her grades never dropped and she made a case to her parents that she never got along with people her age anyway and was happier with the video games. Her parents, wanting her to be happy, let her have whatever she wanted.
Other: Lia’s mode of transportation is a bay Arabian mare named Jasmine. Jasmine was given to Lia years ago by her parents and the mare sticks with the girl. The horse has been known to kick some walkers in the head.