Yo dawg! We heard you like...

Started by Bayushi, May 12, 2012, 06:50:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bayushi

...Studies, so we put some studies in your studies so you can study your studies while you study.

Seriously?

How can people continue to be big-government oriented with so many obvious and blatant examples of waste like this?

It's mind-boggling that anyone could have thought this was okay; what with trillion-plus dollar yearly deficits and well north of sixteen trillion dollars in debt.

Quote from: ABC NewsThe cost of the study of the study of the studies was not available from the GAO.

/facepalm

JDrew Spider

Kinda reminds me of how these big CEO's waste money  (millions) flying from place to place  (within their own state) instead of just video-calling which is just as effective.

What did Paul Mooney say?: This is an interesting  case we'll have to study this...
"Congratulations, you are no longer the most screwed over person on the planet". JD

Spider Hole
Apologies

Oniya

I was looking for a mention of the Redundant Department of Redundancy Department.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

AndyZ

Quote from: JDrew Spider on May 12, 2012, 07:02:51 PM
Kinda reminds me of how these big CEO's waste money  (millions) flying from place to place  (within their own state) instead of just video-calling which is just as effective.

With CEOs, though, the only ones with the right to complain are the shareholders, if any.  There's a huge difference between a CEO wasting a corporation's money and a politician wasting public funds.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.