Darker Roles (Seeking female characters) Updated

Started by Lutianos, June 19, 2010, 08:10:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lutianos

Hi there!

I'm looking for ladies who might be interested in some of the types of roles listed below.  I'm very open to ideas about the nature and direction of the plots, so please feel free to make suggestions.  If interested, message me with a combination of my Likes at the bottom and the type of role listed above them.  And again, I'm open to other suggestions.

1.  Younger girl seduces older man

2.  Truth or Dare game that gets more and more extreme as far as the dares.

3.  Male Master and female slave.

4.  Female Mistress and male slave.

5.  Two Vet assistants working late nights together (this one would would naturally include beastiality)

6.  Harry Potter (for this, I'm really interested in someone playing as Luna Lovegood, but I'd play as any of the male characters, or a made-up character).

7.  Percy Jackson and the Olympians (for this, I'm pretty much open to playing and playing with any character, but I'd personally like to stick to being one of the male demigods).

Incest
Bondage (mostly con, but maybe some non-con)
Light and Heavier torture
Beastiality
Watersports
Messiness in general
Shapeshifting/Vampires
Witches/Wizards
Gods/goddesses/demigods

Dislikes:
Latex (not really a dislike, but not into it personally, so it would be hard for me to get into the role using it)
C&B torture
Animal cruelty
Snuff

Anything else is open for discussion. 

KikuLei

I like 1 , 2 , 3 , and 5. I would be interested in doing any of those if you would not mind doing them with me. :)

Lutianos

thirteenhearts

May we discuss your second idea if you haven't already found a partner?

Lindra

1, 2, & 3 sound awesome if you haven't already gotten partners for them. Especially number 1. :D
The heart warps everything around it. Where nothing is, emptiness itself is twisted, its features distorted beyond all recognition. -Shelley Jackson

Ons & Offs - A & As

applesauce

Interested in 6. Always loved luna in Rowling's books :) PM me with more info?

GnothiSeauton

I would be interested in Number Four if you're still looking/interested.
If I can't have you, my love...  I'll destroy you
~World Building Workshop ~ Current Ideas and Requests  ~
~ Preferences ~ Status  ~ Nightmares and Inspirations~
~Gnothi's Stories Without Homes~
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

molotovct

Number 5 sounds pretty fun, pm if you haven't found a partner yet.