Private School RP (Third time's the charm!)

Started by Xanthaine, May 17, 2011, 08:31:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xanthaine

Well, here I am with sorted family problems and a drive to get this fat RP of it's behind and working. :-)

Saint George's Academy is situated in rural Hampshire in England and is one of the most expensive and well thought of private schools in the world. One term alone costs more than a small house, a year costs more than most people make in a lifetime. Yet they have students from across the planet, from Europe, America, Asia and even Africa. Diplomats, businessmen and even the occasional aristocrat would kill to have their child go to school here. But the school is full of the rich and famous, and few people play or party as hard. Here there are things going on that would shame anyone. Here, the students enjoy a huge variety of school sanctioned activities... and as many not so sanctioned ones. When the rich want a playground... the best place is Saint George's.

Name: Natasha 'Tash' Voronov

Nationality: Russian

Parent's job: (the entertainment business/oil/drug lord/ect) Father big in Oil, has mob connections and owns a British Football (Soccer) team in London.

Personality: Tash is outgoing and bubbly but incredibly manipulative, she is a superb actress and is very good at using people, be they men or women. She is sexually very loose and doesn't commit to relationships, she is a regular cheater. She tells people what they want to hear rather than the truth and is not afraid to use her many assets as leverage in any situation. Not that she is invulnerable, she just keeps her armour on at all times, since her family is broken, she is determined not to fall in love, seeing that as the cause of her family's many troubles. She is widely known as bisexual and will flirt with practically anything with a pulse.

Ons: People she can manipulate, rough sex, people already in relationships.

Offs: Strong willed people, oral sex.

Bio: Natasha was born in St Petersburg, Russia to her Oil Baron father and her unknown mother, while her father technically raised her she was in fact brought up by her older cousin Tanya. It was Tanya that persuaded Nicolai Voronov to send his daughter to St Georges Academy at the age of 11. Since then she has had two abortions and generally been a little madam. She had her longest relationship with an ex-student named Cassandra Blakely-Smythe, daughter of a famous British aristocrat and was elevated to Head Girl position on this merit. She promtly dumped her girlfriend with heartless casualness.

Appearance: (Good description/picture please)

As always, any questions don't hesitate to ask...

GaGa88

I really hope this works out this time, I love the concept! Here's my girl.

Name: Aria Lynn Hastings

Nationality: American

Parents' jobs: Her father is heir to a multi-billionaire family, but has done exceedingly well himself as CEO of a conglomerate of entertainment industry companies (record labels, movie studios, security firms, and the like.) Her mother is the daughter of the head of one of the most influential and powerful Mafia families, she's also a former Italian model.

Personality: Aria is a sweet girl, but no one should mistake that for naivete. She can be kind of violent when angry, although it takes a bit to make her mad. She is a very convincing liar and has helped her grandfather keep people in line, by playing the sweet and innocent seductress to lull them into a false sense of security before she smacked them around. Violence is only a final resort with Aria and will never be used unless things call for drastic measures. She is bisexual which her family sees as an asset rather than a character flaw, the only thing they don't like is her lack of restraint when it comes to sex. Also known to slip into speaking Italian when she's angry, excited, or in the throes of passion. Sometimes the only language her extended family communicates in is Italian so she learned the language at a young age.

Ons: Rough sex, biting, scratching, occasionally being smacked around, being taken control of as well as being the one in control.

Offs: toilet, excessive blood, and extreme pain.

Bio: Aria was born in Savannah, Georgia and moved to New York with her parents at the age of 7 so her dad could manage his conglomerates and her mom could be near her family. She's been raised in the Family ways, but spent just about every summer with her paternal grandparents back in Savannah which resulted in a slightly more southern accent than any other accent. Her mom's father decided to send her to St. George's rather having her attend Sacred Heart like she always had. Aria is new to St. George's and hasn't really ever been to anywhere outside the United States besides Italy.

You took my sadness out of context
At the Mariner's apartment complex
I ain't no candle in the wind
I'm the bolt, the lightning, the thunder
Kind of girl who's gonna make you wonder
Who you are and who you been.

Xanthaine

Ohhh.... Tash will have great fun with her. :-P Glad to have you aboard.

GaGa88

I think they'll have some fun with each other, although they may not get along at all sometimes!

Xanthaine

Can see a most wonderful love-hate relationship blooming there. :-)

GaGa88

North of 60°

Sorry about how many people would you be looking for?

And how many characters per person?  Would it be a one character limit?
If she's amazing, she won't be easy. If she's easy, she won't be amazing. If she's worth it, you won't give up. If you give up, you're not worthy.

"Sex is like snow. You never know how many inches youre going to get or how long it will last."

Xanthaine

I'd rather have one character per person, but if you think you can handle more then you're most welcome. I was hoping about four characters to start with the possibility of late recruitment. :-)

KnowThySire

I think I remember an rp like this from a couple of months back. I wanted to join, but was too busy at the time. Fortunately, or unfortunately depending on how you look at it, most of my rps are on a stand-still so I have a lot of free-time outside of my job. If I were to join though, I'd also like to play multiple characters. It's my forte, but I rarely get to use it on E that much so this would be a perfect opportunity to get back into it. Guys are allowed in this, aren't they?
There can only be one king.

Xanthaine

Guys are more than welcome, and you can have multiple characters if you're sure you can handle it. :-) just post a character sheet and you;re away.

KnowThySire

Great. I'll have them up by the end of the day.

KnowThySire

Name: Jake and James Price

Nationality: American

Parent's job: The two brother’s father brought their family to providence through the stock market in the 1980s and invested most of their money into other successful companies over the years, causing their fortune to grow and grow until they became one of the wealthiest families in the country.

Personality: Despite the small age difference between the two brothers, James and Jake happen to be two completely different personalities. James, being the older one, is the partier of the two and sets the standard for his younger brother. He is athletic, daring, charming, and surprisingly business savvy despite his laid-back nature. Due to his social status, he can be a little arrogant and selfish at times, especially when there is a woman involved. It’s lead to couple of scandals already, mainly sexual ones.

Jake is possibly the opposite of his older brother. He’s considered the good one of the two, never having caused his family trouble, yet not as praised as his older brother, having not quite come into his own yet. He’s smart, his mind seeming to be beyond his years, but his confidence isn’t as high as his brothers, finding it difficult to step up to challenges he would eventually need to confront in the business world. In the looks department, he managed to get his family’s good genes as well, but he’s yet to do anything with a girl since he’s always too nervous. Jake did have a girlfriend once, but she turned out to be using him for his money.

Ons: James likes women who are knockouts. Knowing the value of himself had caused him to become rather shallow. He loves a woman with the right curves, especially around her backside. During sex he can be both dominant and submissive, but prefers to be dominant and in control.

Jake hasn’t had any experience with sex, but if he had to choose anything, it’d be a girl with beautiful eyes that he could get lost in. He tends to be a hopeless romantic at times, easily falling for girls that are nice to him. All he hopes for is not to be lied to again like his last girl.

Offs: James hates dull moments and girls that are too “easy”, while Jake hates fake females and people who compare him to his older brother.

Bio: James and Jake were both born in the United States and lived with their parents at their mansion in upstate New York. They needed to be close to the city so that their father could be near the stock market whenever he was needed. The boys didn’t have many memories of their mother. She passed away when they were young, James 8 while his younger brother was only 5. This made it harder for them to have a predominant parental figure in their lives due to the fact that their father was too busy to ever be around. Once each of them was of age, their father sent them to St. George’s Academy in order to make raising them easier. James was the first to go, Jake following a few years later, but by the time Jake had gotten there, his brother had changed dramatically. It was as if the two weren’t even brothers anymore, James preferring to be with his friends and girls rather than his own flesh and blood like when they were kids in America. They would pass through the hall and James would look the other way, possibly taking out his anger of their father on his younger brother. This made Jake’s time at the academy a lot more difficult that his older brother’s, causing him to become an outcast of the school. Currently, James is in his final years at the academy, while Jake is in has a few more left.

James:

Jake:

Xanthaine

I think one or two more characters and I can start this thing. :-) Any takers? You know you want to! :-D

MagicalPen

Mark me down I guess. I'll get my Irishman posted up in a bit.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

Xanthaine

Once we have you in I'll get the ball rolling. :-)

MagicalPen

Name: Padraig O'Fearghail

Nationality: Black Irish

Parents Job: CEO of Guinness, Owner of the Kerry Caid Team (Gaelic Football)

Personality: Padraig is a very outgoing and friendly Irishman - until you call him a Leprechaun or say 'Top of the Morning to ya', at which point the fighter in him comes out. He'll always stand up for his friends and never back down from a fight - damned be the consequences. He also takes pride in his Irish heritage and family and still can't figure out Americans + St. Patricks Day.

Ons: Rough sex, Public places, more then one girl at a time.

Offs: Scat, Watersports, M/M, site rules

Bio: Padraig wants to explore the world and has the means to do so. Ireland is a small country and a familiar one. By traveling and attending schools in other countries, Padraig is able to get a much more well rounded education while also exploring the cultures of other countries. Now entering his senior year of school, he is ready to have a good time and is already exploring collegiate options - both in the USA and abroad.

Padraig is also proud of being Black Irish and likes to point out that the movie 'Angels Ashes' featured the Black Irish.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

Xanthaine

And we are rolling! Please repost character sheets in OOC and apologies foe the short initial post, I promise it gets bigger. ;)

OOC: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=107679.new#new

IC: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=107678.new#new

saphina

Hmm... i loe this idea, but I might not be able to do it this time.... :(
You can't see if you don't open your eyes -Thomas Johnston

Xanthaine

No worries, if you become available, let me know and I'll see what I can do, we are still recruiting at this time. :-)

DarkRose15

Name: Kuga Mihoko (Mihoko Kuga)

Nationality: Japanese

Parent's Job: Father is a Foreign Diplomat and mother is a famous Japanese actress (with connections to Yakuza)

Personality: Extremely shy but sweet, Mihoko is truly unaware of how the real world works. She has always been incredibly sheltered and protected from the worst of things. She's also an incredible bookworm, and spends more time with her nose in a book (a guilty pleasure being romance novels) or reading news articles online than she does interacting with others. As such, she tends to avoid engaging too often with others but at times will open up if someone proves to be loyal and genuine. As far as sexuality goes, her father has scared away any possible suitors up to present and she isn't even certain of her feelings towards men or women when it comes to romance (but has her fantasies from her books). If one is willing to put in the work, Mihoko will be a loyal and true friend (and a great lover with patience)

Ons: Romance, sincerity, loyalty, perserverance

Offs: Cruelty, Fighting, spreading gossip and rumors

Bio: As the daughter of a Foreign Diplomat, Mihoko was actually born in London and thus retains dual citizenship. She often goes between London and Tokyo to spend time with each of her parents (as her father's work tends to keep him in England). Having fallen in love with England's history and libraries, etc, Mihoko begged her father to allow her to go to school there vs returning to Tokyo. With his connections (and a generous donation to sweeten the deal) her father was able to gain entrance to St. George's Academy for his daughter, who was only too happy to go.  She hopes to try and work harder to learn to make friends and build relationships and isn't going to go too wild....at least not yet.

Den of DarkRose: Ideas & Completed Games
Apologies & Absences *Updated 10/4/16*

Friends help you move; Real friends help you move the body.
Carl: Shh....do you hear that? That is the sound of forgiveness!
Paul: That's the sound of people drowning Carl!
Carl: That...is what forgiveness sounds like! Screaming then silence!

Xanthaine

Approved, please repost in OOC (link above) and jump straight in to the RP (link also above.) See you there. :-)

anne sophie

was wondering...would you have by any chance an open spot...the concept...is quite appealing.....

Xanthaine

We are indeed, pop up a character sheet, I approve and away we go. :-)

abandoneddolly

Name: Rain Isabella Jefferson

Nationality American

Parent's job: Her father writes programs and makes computer software,Some of which has been contracted to the Military. Her Mother has written a popular series of novels.

Personality: Self sufficient. Her farther was always working on his computers, and her mom off in her world of fantasy so she learned at an early age to take care of her self. Shes  not shy, but she is quiet and observant. You learn more listing then talking.  She isn't very trusting of people, and would rather be on her computer then bothered by them anyway.

Ons: People who know what they want. Though she hasn't had sex, she thinks she would like it rough.

Offs,dumb preppy people

Bio: Rain, who was named after a character into one of her mothers books,had spent most of her time on her own. Her parents to busy with their work, and she never felt like she fit in at the rich snobby schools her parents always sent her to. Like her father she had picked up on her computers, but not creating them. Instead she can hack and worm her way into any place she wants on the web. It has been like a big playing, one that has gotten her into trouble on an occasion. She also likes to create viruses, she has never unleashed one of her bugs on a computer yet, but she has them there just in case she ever needs to. As far as relationships go, she has never had one, or put much thought into it. Her parents sent her to saint gorge his year, to try and get rid of some of her anti social behaviors. AS much as she didn't want to go, they said It would be good for her to meet new people.

Appearance:

anne sophie