In search of a new roleplay . . .

Started by TaureanChorono, April 29, 2009, 03:31:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TaureanChorono

Hello, readers!  This isn't going to be very discriptive, but I'd like to post a few basics on what I'm looking for in RP.  Note that some of these can be combined with others. 

1.  I am very much interested in having someone play a hermaphrodite for me.  This is a topic that has always intrigued me very much; it is, quite possibly, my biggest fantasy. 

2.  I am a D&D player in my spare time, and would like to get involved with a starting game that's actually systemized, and properly run.  This might be solo, or group.  I'm a little leery about getting into an established campaign/RP, because I'd feel obligated to read up on what had already happened (and if asked not to do so, I'd be tempted to do it anyway)

3.  I would like to do something of a demonic RP; either with me as an incubus, summoned to pleasure a woman, or as a demon who demads sex as his part of the bargin made, or with my character being able to summon demons into himself, but having to deal with the effects of this.  I have more on this idea; feel free to ask. 

I'll be adding more to this at a later date, and will bump it as appropriate.  Feel free to PM me about any ideas listed here, or if you have your own.  Thanks!
If you force sex on an unwilling prostitute, is it rape . . . or shoplifting?

Why don't sheep shrink when it rains?

Why do they sterilize the needles for lethal injections?

Why do these questions haunt me so?

Jaden

I'd love to hear more about the demon idea. I've actually been thinking of creating a solo myself based on the Greek sleep gods, and one that has to do with a demon making a bargain with a Goddess. I'm quite intrigued, so please message me, as I'll probably loose the thread ^.^
On's&&Off's[/u] https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=35699.0
(links don't seem to be working for me)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'M BACK FROM BASIC TRAINING ABSENCE!!!