Victim of the Vampire (Shade226 and Bluevamp)

Started by Shade, February 09, 2010, 11:22:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bluevamp

are you happy my Zane I mean really happy now, and are you very sure of it all, I mean you will have to spend the rest of your life with me, kinda living the way I do, now I said kinda, but yet most of it will be normal hopefully for you.... now there will come a time that you might want to become as I am my Zane but that for you to think it all out and in time ok
{{Missing Someone who is Special in My Heart makes me sad and feel Blue and Lonely}}
{{FATE
The sky begins to cry with drops everlasting, Rain from your eyes tearing so gladly
The bite upon your skin the mark upon you thigh, Raining tears of blood I drink as you die
Thunder strikes your soul and ice begins to melt,The mountain tops of snow crumble to the sea
You drown for but a moment and widened are your eyes, Just one taste of me and we live eternally
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

"I am happy. Really, I am." I lower my head. "I... I don't know about... becoming a vampire, though... that's not a decision I can make lightly, not without some serious thought..." I look up at you again. "But I am sure that I want to stay by your side. For as long as I can."

Bluevamp

well my Dear Zane the vampire will be much longer down the road ok so don't worry about it so much but it is a thought to keep in your mind ok between now and then ok Zane, a for so long that I have waited to hear those words and now I have and I am so glad to have you here with me ~put my arm around him and holds him tightly~ so this feeling is love, my lord and Queen told me of this that it will happen but I never believe them, untill now, only if they were here to see for them selfs Zane
{{Missing Someone who is Special in My Heart makes me sad and feel Blue and Lonely}}
{{FATE
The sky begins to cry with drops everlasting, Rain from your eyes tearing so gladly
The bite upon your skin the mark upon you thigh, Raining tears of blood I drink as you die
Thunder strikes your soul and ice begins to melt,The mountain tops of snow crumble to the sea
You drown for but a moment and widened are your eyes, Just one taste of me and we live eternally
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

(I returned her hug, pulling her as close to me as I could.) "I'm sure that they would be very happy for you, Bluevamp... I wonder if they would like me, though?" I wondered. Would they have considered me good enough for their little princess? I hoped so.

Bluevamp

ohmy Zane no need to be worrying over all that, they would have seen you as I do and would lov to have you in the family, all tho there would others that would not'' but as they my lord and Queen would have welcome you in with welcome ares, you see I have something the others don't and that is I can see the outer spirit kinda there soul and tell if they are good or evil, so if they see me very happy with you that would have made it find for them, but what of your family or friends about me
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

"Well, like I mentioned before, my parents are dead, and I'm an only child, so I don't really have any family left... and as for my friends, they're all back where I grew up. I haven't had much luck making friends here. I hung out with my ex and her friends, mostly, but I doubt I'll be seeing any of them now that I'm no with her anymore."

Bluevamp

yes I remember you telling me all of that my Zane, but there not a one that you know of'v, oh well if not not to worry about it, I'm just happy that your here now and with me I hope for good, I just don't see me with you by my side my Zane I do love you then...
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

I nodded "Don't worry... I'm not going anywhere." I smirked. "You're stuck with me. Like it or not." I kissed you gently. "And I love you too." I pulled her close to me, and just held her, never wanting this moment to end.

Bluevamp

ooh my Zane I don't want it to ever end either, that why I said that you will have to make up your own mind, you see we all had to do it as well the Queen my best friend and then me, but it is up to you, no hurries here for awhile ok
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

I nodded. "I understand..." I looked back at the room. "Wow... I haven't really gotten much done today, have I?" I said with a chuckle. I guess it couldn't be helped. Growing closer to Bluevamp was easily worth the setback. And it's not like I was in a real rush anyways.

Bluevamp

soon in the eveing we will walk down to the lake in the park ok, then we come back I will fix us up some dinner, we will eat and go sit in front of the fire place and just cuddles yes'' you think that a good ideal
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

"Sounds good to me." I gave her a quick kiss on the lips. "Just let me know when you want to head out, ok?" I reluctantly let her go and returned to work for a bit.

Bluevamp

aah my Zane I know its hard to let go to d your work but it needs to be done and it ca not do it on its own ~laughing~ we will have lots of times for cuddleing and all,,, besize its not lone before it gets a little less hot you know sunny out there then I can go out in iy ok
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

i smiled hearing that. I was glad to hear she could be out more once the weather changed. "sounds good to me."

Bluevamp

~its getting eveing so I get dress and ready to go out for our walk and yell to Zane~ Zane come and get ready so we can go out for a walk I want to catch the sunsetm its the most beautiful thing about it, and be so nice if we make it in time there by the lake, and then we will come back and fix dinner ok my Zane
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

"Ok, I'll be ready soon." I jumped into the shower and washed off the sweat and grime from working all day. I quickly got dressed, and went downstairs. "Sorry if I kept you waiting." I gave her a quick kiss and linked her arm with mine. "Shall we?" I opened the front door, and we walked out, heading towards the lake.

Bluevamp

~I was wearing my long black coat with a hood on it over my face as I hold it close a little and wrap my arm around Zane arm~ is it not pretty out here Zane the walk shall be enjoyable to the lake, look others are going as well too,,,  ~now we get to lake and Zane sits down by a big old tree as I stand there look up at the sunset and taking my hood down and holding my arms up and out to the sun by soaking it in to my body as Zane watches me~ isn'it very pretty Zane
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

"Beautiful..." I whispered. Only thing was, I wasn't looking at the sunset. I had my eyes on the beautiful woman who was with me. I stood behind her, and wrapped my arms around her waist, and pulled her against me chest. "Very beautiful." I said, a smile on my face.

Bluevamp

ooh you Zane, your talking about me and not the sunset, but I thank you my Zane ~turn to him face to face~ are you 100% sure you want to be stuck with a ladyvamp, me that is,,, and if so then I shall never ask again untill it is needed,,, ~lean up and toes and kissed him and turn back to the sunset~ this is the only time you see me out and the others here too, as you can see they are stiring at me not as much you but me,,, they all are wondering if I will take there blood and kill them, but I want, I don't have too, so I just leave there thoughts to them selfs for now... this is what you may face being with me Zane that and maybe a few other things too...
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

"I don't care about them. I care about you. I know you, and I see the person you really are. You're kind, caring, and the most beautiful person I have ever met. They judge you before they know you. So just forget about them." I wrapped my arms around you, pulling you in close. "Like I said, I'm not going anywhere, so you can stop asking. I've made my decision, and I'm sticking to it."

Bluevamp

good ~as I hold on to your strong arms around me~ that is very good then, I will not ask you that ever again, well not for a while, it all depends my Zane it gets harder after this, then again it may be a long while, and that I am hoping for, so you can train yourself, you will have to know a few things to live and all.. but all of this we can talk at our home and talking about it its time to head back to fix dinner, you going to help me
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

"Of course." I leaned down and gave her a quick kiss. "Let's go." I took her by the hand, and walked back home. What did she mean, train? Train for what? But I didn't ask, she said we could talk about it back at the house.

Bluevamp

~back home now and cooking~ Zane I said that you will need to train, and you will my dear' its hopefull to help keep you alive and me'' but if you don't then everything will be lost,,, its up to you my dear Zane, there are not many vampires I can trust but the ones I do we all try to protect each other, but this one I know can come and teach you the ways of the vampires and to fight to train, ~done cooking and sit down to eat~ Zane I know its a lot to take in, but when you are with a vampire such as I, my being of Royal blood, you just tell me your thoughts on this to what you are feeling right now, now my dear Zane you know that I feel and hear what you are feeling and thinking...
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

"I... I'm not sure." I took a bite of food, and swallowed. "I'll do it, if it will help protect us... Can you tell me more about this vampire who will be training me?" I at least wanted to have an idea of what I would have to deal with for the training.

Bluevamp

well that good my dear Zane, and as for the one who will be training you, he is old schooled you might say, but he is good, just don't get on his bad side,,, he stand tall and is handsome, and kind, but don't worry about trust he will know if you two will have that or not himself for when he get here,,, in witch be a day or two, so really you will be training and working on our home at the same time, you will see for when he is here ok and you will have to get to know him if you want too or dear too.. its up to you my dear Zane but just remember he is the best at what he dose ok
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}