My Bad Habit

Started by Tizzation, September 25, 2011, 11:18:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mordred

Pushing my lips along a certain soft warm neck.. then whispering dark little thoughts deep into this sexy thing.. yeah this is definitely a deliciously bad little habit of mine. And this.. leads to many other bad, oh so bad.. habits.

But I.. am not at all complaining.
*See Pillory*

blue bunny sparkle

Staying up too late!!!!

Night E!

lenka

oh..so many!
Doing things myself when I have already asked someone to do it..usually because they do it wrong or not quick enough..

DorothyGale

I forgive all-too-easily... except for this certain couple that sort of ruined my teenage years. I know it still hurts me because she popped back into my life this weekend and all I can do is scowl.

I hate that she has that power over me. She doesn't deserve it...
There is more to sex appeal than just measurements. I don't need a bedroom to prove my womanliness. I can convey just as much sex appeal picking apples off a tree or standing in the rain. ~ Audrey Hepburn

Somewhere Over The Rainbow...
There's No Place Like Home...
The Emerald City...

Deamonbane

I have to agree... I stay up too late at night... plus I enjoy a good drink here and there as well...
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

DorothyGale

Haha. Same. I'm severely social and when heavily inebriated I tend not to make the best judgement calls. But hey, who does?
There is more to sex appeal than just measurements. I don't need a bedroom to prove my womanliness. I can convey just as much sex appeal picking apples off a tree or standing in the rain. ~ Audrey Hepburn

Somewhere Over The Rainbow...
There's No Place Like Home...
The Emerald City...

diamonedsky

Overanalyzing a situation and letting the moment pass me by without being able to say or do the very thing I had been contemplating.
O/O   ☆   A/A   ☆   Avatars
Van Halen - Tattoo

QuirkyFelicity

Thinking of a thousand stories, but continuing to think about them until I dislike them, instead of writing them down.
Looking for a Dance Partner: O/O
My Café Corner: come visit

“You get ideas from daydreaming. You get ideas from being bored. You get ideas all the time. The only difference between writers and other people is that we notice when we're doing it.” -Neil Gaiman

Mordred

Being swayed by that which I know deep down is not a good idea.. not worrying enough about the next morning when the night is so damn intoxicating. Simply put, existing a bit too much for the moment.

Ah but will I change? Perhaps only when the lid shuts down upon me that final time.

Hmm.. and yet.. the last time that happened.. I never thought a few centuries later I'd be recalling that memory. Sooooo.. maybe this habit of mine is one that shall always be. Plus.. the repercussions that will be.. later on.. always tend to be far more acceptable than first perceived.

Another Bad Habit: Rationalizing. :)
*See Pillory*

diamonedsky

-reads the above post, blinks, and bursts into a fit of giggles-

Finding a new obsession, like a book or TV series, and letting it lead my life for a few more days than it should.
Van Halen - Tattoo

QuirkyFelicity

Being drawn to people like a moth to a flame, lacking the wings beautiful enough to be a social butterfly, but having all the hope and dreams of beauty and loveliness that a moth has as it drifts towards the red and orange of its oblivion. It takes a couple tries and far too many burns to find the right kind of friends with the right of flames to make me glow instead of burn.

“You get ideas from daydreaming. You get ideas from being bored. You get ideas all the time. The only difference between writers and other people is that we notice when we're doing it.” -Neil Gaiman

SummerWhispers

Wandering away in relationships when not in contact with my partner, for some time, I guess I feel neglected and tend to wander away, without informing them, assuming they have other interests, and just not the caring or the ability to inform me of their changed feelings.

Mordred

Procrastinating.. not simply in postponing an action but in letting this way of being saturate my entire life. It sneaks it's way into my choices from unseen angles.. usually wrapped within a worry that I don't have the time to do something as I feel it needs to be done.. but then snowballs into this thing that gives entirely the wrong impression. Sometimes I feel I'm getting a grasp on it. Then later, I realize I'm not even close. It has been and I fear will always be my biggest downfall.
*See Pillory*

QuirkyFelicity

laughing and smiling at everything whenever someone I want to be friends with or more than friends with is around and hoping, hoping really, very hard, that they'll fall for my smile.

diamonedsky

Saying highly inappropriate things at that exact moment when there's a stall in all surrounding conversation so that every single set of ears within a ten foot radius hears me.
Van Halen - Tattoo

SinfulAngel

Spending far more time on here then I should when i have other responsibilities requiring my attention. But constantly being drawn in like an addict.

Updated Unicorn 1/24/17
      Active stories ~ 5  Post time frame 1-5 days

Breathless Intent

Quote from: SinfulAngel on October 24, 2012, 07:38:52 PM
Spending far more time on here then I should when i have other responsibilities requiring my attention. But constantly being drawn in like an addict.

This. Exactly.

NightRabbit

Ok, I talk too damn much, and in the process wind up scaring away the people I want as friends. Why? Because the things I tend to say are either:
a) Irrelevant and random
b) B o r i n g . . .
c) Weird
d) Awkward

Mordred

I have a real issue with my span of attention. It makes a funny subject to joke about.. but it's also damn annoying to those near and to myself as well.
*See Pillory*

diamonedsky

Simply staying up too late.
Van Halen - Tattoo

Silver

I stay up far too late and I smoke...

I swore I would stop when I had another child, that was six years ago and doesn't look like another child will be happening anytime soon... :-/
O/O's  Request Thread  A/A's
Now Playing: Star - ♡ Machinedrum (A$AP Ferg Remix)
People fear what they don't understand, But then they get mad because they don't dare to do it, Everybody a shinin' star, they ain't get far so they can't prove it, Most stars foolish, full of gas, useless, Pushin' bad influence, wonder what happened to 'em?, They say hurt people hurt people, guess that is proven, They put on a mask to mask feelings, Fill the universe with mass ceilings, Most people not even tappin' in...♡

Mordred

Being irritating. Or.. actions/lack-of-actions/moments/etc.. that lead to irritation. Ohhhh, I can usually (not always.. but if I try.. I'm usually pretty damn good at it) wiggle my way back out of such corners. Usually using humor or other methods.. but damn.. the effort undoing all that.. is sometimes mind-boggling. Ohhhh what I could be spending such time on if I could only just behave.

But what fun is that? And really.. honestly.. behave? I think not. Another bad habit I do a 180 on.. to dive into and embrace even tighter than ever before.  >:)
*See Pillory*

Silver

When angry, finding my power songs and blasting them. And screaming along on my front porch so i don't disturb anyone in my house.

Examples:

Red Light District - Ludicris
Pac Bell - (hed)PE
ATWA - SOAD

O/O's  Request Thread  A/A's
Now Playing: Star - ♡ Machinedrum (A$AP Ferg Remix)
People fear what they don't understand, But then they get mad because they don't dare to do it, Everybody a shinin' star, they ain't get far so they can't prove it, Most stars foolish, full of gas, useless, Pushin' bad influence, wonder what happened to 'em?, They say hurt people hurt people, guess that is proven, They put on a mask to mask feelings, Fill the universe with mass ceilings, Most people not even tappin' in...♡

SinfulAngel

Forgetting i've injured myself and constantly doing things to further aggravate the injury.

Updated Unicorn 1/24/17
      Active stories ~ 5  Post time frame 1-5 days

diamonedsky

Bailing on people simply because I don't feel like being social.
Van Halen - Tattoo