Looking for a interesting and active RP

Started by Ember Star, March 20, 2012, 12:43:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ember Star

I'm new here and unfortunately all the RP's I've been interested in have been dead or not accepting new members. I'm not interested in being involved in a sexual rp right now. I don't care if the group is none-adult or adult, my character just isn't gonna be involved in the adult part. I'm just looking for something that's interesting and active and willing to accept new players. I have a couple of ideas for RP's of my own, reboots of groups I've had for awhile actually. But I wanna get involved in a rp that isn't mine before I start throwing my ideas out there.
"One thing you who had secure or happy childhoods should understand about those of us who did not, we who control our feelings, who avoid conflicts at all costs or seem to seek them, who are hypersensitive, self-critical, compulsive, workaholic, and above all survivors, we're not that way from perversity. And we cannot just relax and let it go. We've learned to cope in ways you never had to." ~Author, Piers Anthony

TheHangedOne

Well, if you're up for GMing, their is a game idea I had based around the movie Hackers. Kind of like Cyberpunk, but set in the 1980's/1990's.  Looking for more players and, preferably, a gm to create a plot and such.

Their is also a Shin Megami Tensei based game I am co-DMing with Solstice on here as well, which is also recruiting.

What are your interests, though? That might help to know.  :-)
A&A's and O&O's *Status: Here and there | Games: Aiming for punctuality*
"In prosperity, our friends know us; in adversity, we know our friends."
"In the ocean of knowledge, only those who want to learn will see the land."
"Before you roar, please take a deep breath."
Check out my poet tree!

Ember Star

I think I've seen that movie before, though I can't quite remember it. I'm actually quite good with plots and stories. Group planing is one of my specialities. But I'm not sure how well I'd do with a cyberpunk story since I've never RP'd cyberpunk before.

I have actually RP'd in a Megami Tensei group off and on for a long time. The group was never very active so I never got that much RP time there, but it was still one of my favorite groups. If it's anything like The Velvet Room group that I've been in, I'd definitely would be interested in that.

As for what I'm looking for? I don't really know myself. I usually like fantasy based groups, as well as video game based, and SciFi based
"One thing you who had secure or happy childhoods should understand about those of us who did not, we who control our feelings, who avoid conflicts at all costs or seem to seek them, who are hypersensitive, self-critical, compulsive, workaholic, and above all survivors, we're not that way from perversity. And we cannot just relax and let it go. We've learned to cope in ways you never had to." ~Author, Piers Anthony

TheGlyphstone

How do you feel about superheroes? Superheroes vs. Villains is now under new management and about to get a revitalizing makeover, and players more interested in plot and/or the metaplot over shtupping other characters are in rather short supply atm. ;D

Ember Star

I like super hero groups. I've actually have helped managed one in the past. I'll definitely check it out! Thanks!