Eden, Earth's Last Hope (Conditional recruiting only!)

Started by Adonis, March 03, 2012, 03:21:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adonis

Pssst. This is the recruitment thread, not the game ooc ;)
You can't change who people are at their core. You can only love them for what they've given you.
O/O's
Current Muse Status: Overdriiiive

DartimusRae

DartimusRae

Adonis

The directory has a link to every thread youll need until we hit big group game status and get our own sub board. Should be a huge blue link to it in the first post in this thread.
You can't change who people are at their core. You can only love them for what they've given you.
O/O's

Karasu

SEEKING Undertale/Deltarune RP, PM to discuss details.

Adonis

Dragon recruitment is now CLOSED. I still however, am in need of a single male rider, and two females. So! Step right up !
O/O's

KnowThySire

I don't have time to read this cause I'm working, but I can tell that I'm going to like it. I'd like to throw in my hat for the male rider position before someone beats me to it. I'll check everything out once I get home.
There can only be one king.

Adonis

Alright. Will hold the spot for you for 24 hours.
O/O's

KnowThySire

Ember Star

Damn it! I was hoping dragon recruitment would stay open until my boyfriend's lazy butt joined the site then got approved. I already told him about the group and he's excited so I was gonna match my second character to his character. Blah. Oh well. Maybe you'll open it back up by the time he's approved and all.
"One thing you who had secure or happy childhoods should understand about those of us who did not, we who control our feelings, who avoid conflicts at all costs or seem to seek them, who are hypersensitive, self-critical, compulsive, workaholic, and above all survivors, we're not that way from perversity. And we cannot just relax and let it go. We've learned to cope in ways you never had to." ~Author, Piers Anthony

As Day Fades

Hey there Adonis. I believe I'd messaged you awhile back with an interest in this game, but it was full up at the time. =) I would be interested in applying for the male rider position. Are there any restrictions? Do I need to have an affinity for a certain color/be expected to mesh well with a specific character? Or can the application be whatever I come up with?

KnowThySire

Okay, I'm in. How fast do you need a character template?

Adonis

O/O's

KnowThySire

I'm on it. I should have one ready within the next few hours. Worst case(If I fall asleep), tomorrow night.

Adonis

Thats fine. I work all night tonight, so Ill check back in in about 5-6 hours.
O/O's

Karasu

heh I'm having fun reading the other s post.. but does suck with waiting for QT..
SEEKING Undertale/Deltarune RP, PM to discuss details.

Adonis

O/O's

As Day Fades

Ah, I hadn't noticed last night that TheRomanticPerv beat me to the spot. =) No worries. Good luck with your game, all!

Adonis

O/O's

KnowThySire