News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Belle33

Hey!  I thought it was my turn to wear that whipped cream bikini!  You're selfish!  I'm out of here!

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

warlko

I'm sick of seeing you only in this shirt, I can't stand it anymore..take yourself and this shirt away from my life..

Belle33

This is the shirt You gave me.  I always felt closer to you when I wore it.  It means nothing now - you can have it back!!! Now Get out!

warlko

I gave you the shirt to throw away not to wear it everyday....one more reason to break up with you..

Stone

Quit being seduced so easily by everything. Develop some tastes before you can walk into this door again.
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Nico

Dude, you're always hanging around with girls! I'm sorry, but we're done! We'll stay friends, I promise. ;D

Belle33

That's it! It's him, or him, or him, or me!  Dammit!  I have no chance here.  Goodbye!

Mordred

I heard you in the phone in there! It's him? Him and him and another him? What the hell? No wonder you're always eager for me to get in my coffin. Jeez, I'm shocked you don't have a lock on my box! My god, when do you even sleep? And I thought I was bad! Nope, forget the excuses.. I'm outta here. And ha! You can forget about eternity.. unless you find another sucker vampire. Good luck!
*See Pillory*

MiaFire

Like you ever leave your box!!! Why wouldn't I find someone else? I might as well stick you six feet under for all the time I see you! We're done!
In the darkness of the mind and the shadows of imagination...
-

Jeffrey

O's and O's / A's and A's / Current Stories / Story Ideas / Posting Updates
Currently my post response time is ridiculously slow and I'm just lucky I have partners who are so understanding

Stone

The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Maccus

And here I thought you were the female in the pic you gave me. 
~We are but shadows, and dust.~

Eldritch

MiaFire

-

Mordred

You're fired. Err, done. Um, we are done. I want blood yet all I get from you is icing.. which I admit, is sweet.. and quite yummy.. but doesn't support my eternal need for that stuff inside the veins. Greedy thing, we are done! :P
*See Pillory*

Kazuume

Blood spots on the carpet, blue fingerprints on the walls...........Leave and never come back, I'm tired of cleaning up after you!
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

Mordred

*Slides his hand back through her hair, feeling that sweet ripple of pulse but nooo, he simply whispers* If you'd have just said yessss.. none of these silly human worries would matter. And this.. *slides his arm around her warm lusciousness..* This perfection would remain just like this foreverrrrrr.. *gives that bottom a swift smack as he withdraws* But.. yeah.. death.. it's for.. corpses, eh? Later, babe! I'll have my stuff sent for. I'm leaving the orange box, though.. it was a gift, after all. Plus.. me and orange? Naw!
*See Pillory*

Stone

I can't take this vampire stuff any more. You're always awake when I'm sleeping and you're always sleeping when I'm awake. Drinking blood is not really having a conversation. Besides, there's the whole blue thing. Sorry, man, I'm through.

Mordred

I'm not even going to ask.. who the chick with YOUR thumb so near her mouth.. (not even going there about the lack of clothing or what other bits are dangling so dangerously, etc..).. nope.. not going to. You think I asked for 'this'? The vampire crap.. ok, well.. yeah.. I did kinda ask for it. But.. honestly.. you should have seen her. Hell, even Barny the dinosaur would have bared his neck.. Ahh, but the blue.. that I'm simply a victim of. How was I to know biting a smurf would do this to me. I even tried bleach. Phew.. that sucked.. no pun intended. Yeah.. now I'm totally bummed. It's not you.. it's me. Later, dude. Maybe a beer some day. Maybe.
*See Pillory*

MiaFire

We're done! You didn't listen to me about the damn smurfs and now it's 'Woe me, I'm the victim.' I'm out of this pity party.
-

Izzie Aditi

You said you'd never change! Yet you do, all the time! We're done!!!
“Redheads are said to be children of the moon, thwarted by the sun, and addicted to sex and sugar.”

Stone

You never lied to me. What kind of relationship is that? We're through!

Nico

You keep cheating on me! With women! We're done! :P

Stone

You keep cheating on me! With men! Precisely!  XD

Sunrise

It isn't that you have women constantly trying to suck your thumb that bothers me toots, it is that you insist on walking around everywhere without pants on. The lack of modesty is especially disturbing you know, like when you wore your birthday suit to dinner with my parents. Even mom tried sucking your thumb..

I'm sorry, but I just can not look past that. We're done!
Do not ask the stones or the trees how to live. They cannot tell you. They do not have tongues. Do not ask the wise man how to live, for, if he knows, he will know he cannot tell you. If you would learn how to live, do not ask the question. It's answer is not in the question but in the answer, which is not in words. Do not ask how to live, but, instead, proceed to do so. ~ John Norman.