Ideas for new roleplays (Looking for F)

Started by Liam, October 04, 2010, 11:05:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liam

Hi there!. First of all, let me thank you for your time and for coming here to read my words. Now, to begin talking about my new roleplay ideas, let me tell you that here I will post some new ideas that I had in mind, and that I think would be fun to explore with someone, hopefully you.

Before explaining each story, I wanted to let you know something first. I am a very openminded guy, so any ideas are welcome, and that means that I'm willing to consider changing any of these ideas if you have something on your mind and think that something could be improved. Another thing I'm going to say is that I ask you to please read my Ons and Offs and see if you find me somehow compatible with you in tastes. As the final part of these words, I wanted to let you know that English is not my first language, so maybe you won't find perfect grammar on my writings, but know that I will try my best to write something decent, use the Spell Check tool, and always avoid giving replies that are under 4 paragraphs long.

That being said, I can explain each scenario I had in mind for roleplays. Feel free to let me know if you like any of these:

Tutoring (Taken)
[Seduction/Light 1 on 1]

Mark is not doing well in his studies and his grades are very low compared to the other student's grades. Noticing that he needed to try harder and study more, the young man tried his best and almost memorized the whole book from the first to the last page. As a matter of fact, he was going to get an A for the first time, but instead he got a D. Completely disappointed, he went to speak with the teacher, to then find out that she did it on purpose to have the chance to spend more time together and "study" harder, so that he would not only learn much more than he imagined, but also enjoy it.

A great job (Taken)
[Blackmail/NC/Bondage]

A young and beautiful woman, after being unemployed for a long time, finally gets her dream job working at a rich man's house as a maid. The amount of money she is promised to receive is really a lot, but for the people living in that place, it's just a small change. Noticing that she could actually save a small fortune in just a year, she immediately begins her labors in the residence, thinking on how great the job is. After a week working there, starting to get used to things in that mansion, the son of the man who employs her arrives and decides to stay in the place for a month or two. The young man seems gentle and kind at first, so everything continues to be normal and peaceful for her, but in a matter of days, she begins to notice that his eyes look at her with "bad" intentions. Things slowly start to change in there, and she will soon know that, for keeping that great job, she would have to "work" a bit harder than what she thought.

One for all, All for one
[NC/Reverse Gangbang]

John heard stories about a far away land where the male population was extinguished. He always thought that it was nothing but a stupid rumor, but once he found himself on that place, he knew it was all true. A few weeks ago, he took a plane to travel to another country and continue his job as a photographer someplace else. While flying, a terrible accident happened and it all ended with him as the sole survivor of the plane's crash. For many hours he wandered through the unknown land, until something hit him in the back of his head and knocked him unconscious. Once he opened his eyes, he found himself sitting on a chair in the middle of a small town, in front of a crowd of attractive and young women. He then realized that the rumors were true... it was him and a great number of women, who were already arguing about who had the right to claim him first as "property" and looked at him with hungry eyes.

Dad can help us study
[Incest/FFM]

Nick's daughter, a fine 20 years old woman, decides to bring her friend over for the night to study together and help her become ready for an upcoming exam. As soon as the man meets his daughter's friend, an instant attraction happens between the two of them and so, while eating dinner the three of them, the girl begins seducing the older man, making his daughter jealous. After everyone finishes eating and the table is clean, the girls go to their room and begin arguing and discussing about the girl's father... soon after that, the friend convinces the man's daughter to let her make a move on the man... but daddy's jealous girl would not be satisfied being left behind, so she makes up a plan of her own too. Nick will soon find out that he is going to have the night of his life.

Take my picture
[Seduction/Light 1 on 1]

A very attractive single mother is exploring online dating because she is feeling very lonely. She needs some pictures, so she asks her Son's friend who she knows is an amateur photographer. Her Son's away at college so it's the perfect chance to get back into dating. As her Son's friend keeps snapping shots, the woman is getting hot and starts to think that there could be other kind of pictures that would be great to share with the world. She then decides to use the camera for something more than just taking innocent pictures for a dating site.

Birthday Party
[FFM/Light threesome]

A very lovely lady decides to give her friend a birthday party, so she invites everyone they know to the birthday girl's house for a celebration. Surprisingly, no one shows up and both women feel completely disappointed and sad because of the situation. Suddenly the bell rings and the neighbor, who wasn't even invited but knew about the girl's birthday, shows up with a present on his hands. Both girls always looked at the guy with interest, but since they always found men wanting them, they never needed to go after him. This time, noticing how nice he actually was, the birthday girl and her friend decided to become more friendly with such a nice guy and have a party of three.

This ideas are all I have so far... I'll update this topic with more ideas later. If anyone here is interested in any of these four scenarios, please let me know, so we can think about how to make a roleplay happen. Oh, by the way, the roleplays that have more than one female character will require that my writing partner use more than one character. I know that it's a bit demanding, but I also know that in this place there are a lot of talented writers who can do that just fine... so I think that it won't be much of a problem here.

Anyways, that's all for now. Feel free to ask anything you want. Thanks a lot for your time.

- Liam

YoungNWet

I'll take the first one please, can you PM me and we'll talk about it later.

Thank ;)

Liam

Update: Added 2 more roleplay ideas and Marked Tutoring as Taken

Keito

Would like to do 'A great Job'. PM me and we can discuss it if you want.